WU- HHN 22 October- Beginning of Shaadi and Amma's drama

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode starts with Bunty's Amma, Baba and Ratna coming to Sag's house with the proposal. They are all standing outside and tell Pintu they have brought Ssgun. Bunty and Sag are shocked and then become happy. Amma asks Pintu you ok with the alliance, Pintu says they both love each other so I am happy. Amma says she is my Son's choice so I cant ignore her thats why I brought the Kangan. Amma says so the alliance is fixed but I have a condition. everyone is shocked. Amma says wedding will have to be in 48 hours. everyone is happy. Amma smiles and says there is no other good time for the next 6 months. Everyone is relieved and say no prob. Pintu says I would like to prepare for the wedding in Bengali style. I just have one daughter so I want to do it bengali style. mishraji says no problem you do your rituals we will do ours. Pishima takes everyone inside. Pubali congrats Sag and says you are very lucky.
At Bunty's house, Amma is in her room. Satya comes and hugs her and says I came myself. how much do you need to prepare. I have been waiting for you since morning. Dada dadi were asking me questions but I didnt tell them anything. Amma says I have made a mistake please forgive me. SAtya asks Amma what happened. Amma feels guilty and says I ahve fixed Bunty's marriage with Sagarika. Satya is shocked. Amma says I didnt know but Bunty loves SAgarika. Satya is crying. Amma says I couldn't do anything, I went with Sagun to her house. Satya now cries openly and says why did you do this. Amma says please dont cry, I wanted you to marry Bunty, I even made all preparations. Even if i get you married to Bunty, you both will be unhappy. How can I ruin two lives. Amma goes to console Satya and she tells her not to touch her and leave her alone for God's sake. Satya runs away from there. SHe comes out and says what do you think that you will live happily after poisoning my life. She says I swear on my dead parents that I will never let Sag live happily

Next day the house is chaos. Asking is everything is ready. They are calling Bunty. Do puja and all Rituals. Babuji calls Madhav and asks if cars are here. Amma asks Rani to put kajal in Bunty's eyes(Ritual) Ratna says make sure you do it properly, dont blacken his eye. Rani puts Kajal in Bunty's eyes and asks for Naik(Gift). 

Bunty is on horse ready to go. Amma give horse food auspicious for wedding. Pappu says now lets go.  Babuji says Pappu what do you want we should fastforward everything and miss the rituals like in your wedding. Bunty is despo and asks where are the cars. Bunty says Amma you and Dadi come together in a car. Everyone is dancing and the band is playing music. Amma is looking sadly. THe procession leaves.SAtya is angry and Jealous. Dadi asks Amma to come but Amma says I wont come. Amma says what are you saying, if you wont go what will people. Amma says I cant act, I will say something and ruin everything. she asks Dadi to take care of everything and tell them I stayed home to welcome the bride. I need some time to accept this truth. DAdi says ok. Amma cries

Everyone is teasing Sag regarding Bunty. btw Prats is looking beautiful😃
Procession reaches Sags house with band and everyone still dancing 

Pubali says I think wedding procession is here. Pitu is sad and says Mamoni has grown up so fast. How will I live without her. Both Sag and Pintu get sad. 

Some women come out and starts saying Huuu Huuu. Everyone is scared. Pishima comes and says dont worry this is our Ritual. She welcomes Bunty and give him sweet. Pintu comes and offers BUnty cloths. Everyone goes in. Mishraji hug Pintu.

Amma is in her house cleaning around sadly. She looks at her and Bunty's pic

On other side Sag looking at her Mom's pic and say today your Mamoni is going to start a new life. when I came in this world then you were with me to take care of me and guide me. But today I feel very alone. I have grown up but I miss your guidance, Please bless my that I become like you in this phase of my life.

Amma picks up her and Bunty's pic and looks at it sadly

Sags is crying Pubali comes and says Sag Bunty is looking very cute , come. Pubali sees her crying and asks what happened. She says dont worry Bunty jiju is there. Sag says she trust Bunty completely. But I am going into new house, to new people with new expectations. Pubali says dont worry Bunty will take care of you. Main thing is that he loves you and he will never let you down. Sag says Bunty is there but he also will have to look after his family. His family will have some expectations too and I will be  in the middle. Sag says I am completely ready to adjust but till now I have taken all decisions of my life by myself thats why after a point compromising is very difficult. Pubali teases ok then dont , also Bunty will take care of everything. you are going to behis wife. you are his only priority. everyone knows no life without wife. Sag and Pubali have a light moment.

Amma is crying that have I lost bunty already that he still hasn't realised his mom is not there.

Precap: Bunty says he wont marry without his Amma, Sag is shocked and upset.

Edited by lifelessons - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

Thank you for the WU😊

you are welcome Padmaja🤗
lifelessons thumbnail
Guys I must say this. The show touched the topic of waht every girl goes through before Marriage. Sagarika and Pubali's conversation was so bang on. All the doubts that come rushing out. You are use to making decision for yourself. Now you have to think about your husband and his family. It is a bug adjustment. 
I also lost my mom when I was 12. So i can totally relate to the part where Sag says she misses her guidance on this day. Even when there are so many people around you. you miss the most vital person and feel lonely on your wedding day.

I am impressed with the writers for bringing all this out without any unnecessary dragging and drama😊
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifelessons

Guys I must say this. The show touched the topic of waht every girl goes through before Marriage. Sagarika and Pubali's conversation was so bang on. All the doubts that come rushing out. You are use to making decision for yourself. Now you have to think about your husband and his family. It is a bug adjustment. 

I also lost my mom when I was 12. So i can totally relate to the part where Sag says she misses her guidance on this day. Even when there are so many people around you. you miss the most vital person and feel lonely on your wedding day.

I am impressed with the writers for bringing all this out without any unnecessary dragging and drama😊

Ayesha  thank you for your detailed WU !
Sorry to hear that you lost your mother at a tender age ...I too lost my father when i was 6 year old girl ...some deprivations here and there are bound to be there ...how lucky those who have the canopy of their parents love ,on their heads ! Esp ..at  the time of marriage , that loss will be glaringly visible !
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: seetha74

Ayesha  thank you for your detailed WU !

Sorry to hear that you lost your mother at a tender age ...I too lost my father when i was 6 year old girl ...some deprivations here and there are bound to be there ...how lucky those who have the canopy of their parents love ,on their heads ! Esp ..at  the time of marriage , that loss will be glaringly visible !

I am sorry to hear about your dad. Losing a parent is very hard and at such an early age it is devastating.
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ajesha,thanks for the WU
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for detailed WU. Love it as always🤗
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Simply love your updates, Ayesha🤗
riya_ss9 thumbnail