potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HAPPY DIWALI!!!!!!...TO all my forum friends and Silent readers!!!...HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD ONE๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I AM too happy TODAY!!!...GUESS WHAT!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰..YES !!!..TOday waseem sir posted ASHLOK"S pic ...WAH WAH WAH!!!...how good they look together...๐Ÿ˜ณ..THANKS MUCH SIR!!!!...

I know all saw them by now ..here's a link for those who havent watched it 

http://instagram.com/p/uc1XexMPmg/๐Ÿ˜ƒ...ENJOY !!!๐Ÿ˜Š

OUR PRINCE became a PAUPER..HEART BREAKING to see him in this STATE!!!...But,its ok..He will learn how the the other end of the world are doing๐Ÿ˜ƒ..IN THE HARD WAY!!!...LOVE SHLOKANJALI BONDING!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..

AND SO THE EPISODE STARTS WITH

THE K"S...BEautiful Kaindi comes first today...Avdoot and ajju drag her out of the house...APJ starts his HUNTING MISSION ...for a SIGNED PAPER...looks like  he got comfy in the house..he searches every nook and corner..๐Ÿ˜†...

SHLOKIE is roaming...IN THE ROAD...manages to find a paper..and looks for jobs in PUNE...AWWW!!!..poor boy ..doesnt even have a mobile..I TOLD YOU ..ASTHA gave that fone...SEE!! now you struggle.๐Ÿ˜•

K and AJJU caught APJ redhanded...he quickly climbs upstairs๐Ÿ˜†...

SHLOK  tries to find A JOB...ANY JOB....BAD LUCK..he couldnt find any๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...ONE GUY was too rude to him..because he didnt have any cert's...WHAT THE WHAT THE!!!!...HE is MR>SHLOK..!!!.SAMAZLA!!!...IT was hard for me to watch somebody  being mean to our SHLOK..IT was always the other way...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

...SOME lady is trying to call ASTHU to ๐Ÿ˜ก ...FOR a sec I thought ASTHU will go with her...THANKK GOD๐Ÿ˜Š...BUT our Smarty pants brushes her away..HAHAHAH๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

THE flower lady sure has a role in future..I saw her in WASEEM sir's pic in a truck with ASHLOK๐Ÿ˜Š...NOW gundaas are fighting ..ANJALI panics..HERO comes there at the right time ..SAVES AYI..and DRIVES THEM AWAY ..GOSH!!!,..They havent eaten anything  since yesterday...I noticed one thing...ANJALI is clsoe to SHLOK now than ASTHA...HOW SWEET!!!She missed him a lot..POOR THING!!!

Shlok feels ashamed of himself that he cant provide anything to them...ASTHA 's BRAIN rings a bell๐Ÿ˜Š..SHE TAKES THEM TO ...๐Ÿ˜ฒ..WAIT girls!!!..AFTER THE BREAK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

OUR NOT SO SMART BAD BOY ...brings  a paper for BIKE parking APPlication..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and quickly inserts his property papers and asks for  sign ...SHE TOO SIGNED...IMPULSE APJ  brimms with JOY ..and leaves...๐Ÿ˜†...SO DUMB!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BABA has so so much work to do..ALL FILES ARE PENDING!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก..HE IS SO PISSED!!!...WELL DESERVED BABA!!!..๐Ÿ‘

Lawyer laughs at APJ ...because he saw SUDHAAR JAO!!!! in all the papers instead of her SIGN...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...MAATE is Smarty pants MOM...hain naah๐Ÿ˜ณ...She gave him what he deserved...APJ was like ๐Ÿคข...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ASTHA brings Ayi to Ashram๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...right decision..BUT bachaa and Ayi were like ๐Ÿ˜ญ...NO NO NO !!!!>..COme on guys..Use your head ...Its not permanent...still Ayi is not convinced..QUIckly Shlok understands and asks AYI to stay in ASHRAM๐Ÿ˜Š..AYI still not convinced๐Ÿ˜•..

CAB DRIVER SHLOKI๐Ÿ˜ญ PRECAP---Shlok is thinking about to drive a CAR to earn hi s living...WELL,SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING!!!..Until he gets a strong HOLD๐Ÿ˜Š...Astha too denies his IDEA!!!.they go on a road trip ACC TO WASEEM SIR PIC..But SHLOk is not driving THOUGH๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by potomac - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post i dont like shlok in bad condition he should alwys be the prince who is rude it suits him only๐Ÿ˜Ž
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: TULIPBEAUTY

nice post i dont like shlok in bad condition he should alwys be the prince who is rude it suits him only๐Ÿ˜Ž

THANKS tULIP..ITS SAD TO SEE HIM LIKE THAT...BUT ITS GOING BE A TURNING POINT FOR HIM...TO prove himself to BABA..
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post deeps...
Yup very sad state...but I think by end of week he will get a job...flower lady is going to help them...
Astha took a right desicion by taking her to ashram

Let's see what happens tomorrow...
Overall good epi...
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dogan1

Nice post deeps...

Yup very sad state...but I think by end of week he will get a job...flower lady is going to help them...
Astha took a right desicion by taking her to ashram

Let's see what happens tomorrow...
Overall good epi...

thanksdiv's...some r not happy...agree its sad to watch them on roads...but the CVS are trying to show us a diff JONRE,,,,so lets sit and back and watch..hero will definetely do something...and also ASTHA is there with him...so lets enjoy th eride๐Ÿ˜ƒ
potomac thumbnail
thansk Charanyaaj๐Ÿ˜›
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 DEEPA
 I have not watched the episode yet. But Now- a-days , I get all informations beforehand from your review. You  can give the exact flavour of the episode  using your  sense of humour.

We, all EBPIANS, love our SHLOKIE BOY AND HIS BABY DOLL very much,.It would be very deifficult  for the ASHLOKIANS to watch their day to day sufferings.

Now PRINCE has become a Pauper, but it  would be more cherishable when a paupaer will become a PRINCE - we are all waiting for that  day-------

HAPPY DEWALI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY  DEEPA.
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepa
Though it is sad to see slokh suffering but Iam liking this track...aslokh will bond stronger now...
So let's sit back and enjoy...cvs are showing something different...
As long as aslokh together and given more screen space Iam happy...

Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sathia007

DEEPA

I have not watched the episode yet. But Now- a-days , I get all informations beforehand from your review. You  can give the exact flavour of the episode  using your  sense of humour.

We, all EBPIANS, love our SHLOKIE BOY AND HIS BABY DOLL very much,.It would be very deifficult  for the ASHLOKIANS to watch their day to day sufferings.

Now PRINCE has become a Pauper, but it  would be more cherishable when a paupaer will become a PRINCE - we are all waiting for that  day-------

HAPPY DEWALI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY  DEEPA.

thanks much for your appreciation and your wishes...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...Hope I am not distracting you with my HuMour...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@ bold๐Ÿค—...

yep its difficult..but i kind alike it...I like variety..CVS aretrying to give us Ashlok in diff JONRE...SO..WHY not enjoy the ride๐Ÿ˜Šis my POV 
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

''thanks much for your appreciation and your wishes...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...Hope I am not distracting you with my HuMour...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@ bold๐Ÿค—...

yep its difficult..but i kind alike it...I like variety..CVS aretrying to give us Ashlok in diff JONRE...SO..WHY not enjoy the ride๐Ÿ˜Šis my POV ''

DEEPA
 NOPE, nobody can distract me. You are refrshing me

Today I am at home for my paper work. Look what am I doing_____.
  Definitely ,I am loving the recent EBP journey and enjoying the ride alomg with my fellow EBPIANS!!!!!