Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

*cries*

You reached right into my painful heart and rubbed salve on it. 
This was like medicine for my heart. 
Lovely story, with all the lovely things we wanted to see between SaHil: farmhouse, ring, the kiss, the I love you too...

Beautiful...

Thank you so much.❀️
Alai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS
Thanks for the pmπŸ˜‰
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was soo good.:)
Loved it..!! :)
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome + Cute Os...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just Love It...😊
cutiesanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww.. So good Really loved it. Hope we
get to see saahil soon. Missing them
so much
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anjali, once again you have a superb piece of work here.. Absolutely amazing...
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing! This was so good! U def need to write more on SaHil! I'm craving stories on them esp with Sanam missing! Hope to read more OSs by u! Loved how Aahil openly talked to her, the farmhouse angle, the romance! Aahil will def make a great father! It was sad when he thought otherwise but Sanam will def show him what a great father he is once he becomes one! Loved the "Oh, and which one of your wives told you that?" Lmao it was super cute! Plz write more!!!
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its such an incredible story on Sahil. It narration is so vivid. πŸ‘πŸΌI could visualize Saahil in the farm house. the moment i started reading the story, I became so engrossed in it. AAhil coming into the room and later sanam asking him which one your wives said you are not  a good husband πŸ˜† That was just superb!! The ring part so so touching., the CVs should read this OS and understand the beauty of the situation and create scenes like that for Sahil. Farmhouse part so well written, passion intenstiy, and love blended together  My dear, you are Splendid!!! This is the most  beautiful, marvellous and just out of the world OS. Thanks so much for writing such a lovely way. A request, plz do write more😳
Pagalpinky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing job

I loved loved that you incorporated all this stuff from the past and the scenes you chose were just perfect
-him testing her against nida which we all knew but sanam finally realised that he's loved her for soo long. Silly girl thinks he fell in love with her after
-the after effects of graveyard scene and "don't leave me" scene, my goodness that scene feels so so long ago now, uff gotta rewatch it now
-the farmhouse imagining them together was such a sweet sweet scene cus I felt that was the first time we saw him smile and I'm so glad sanam knows that now. Oh I loved that scene I'm so happy you brought it back

You are such a fabulous writer whether it's naughty stuff or romantic or anything
Thanks tons!
...KSGmiAmor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is such a sweet OS
Loved it