Ring is meant for Sanam not to Seher...!!

ANNA90ALEX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A ring from Aahil...tat too Seher..cv's please dont do this...Over and abovethat, the ring belongs to Aahil's ammi..so it is only meant for Sanam..!!
Though i enjoyed humour and comic timing between SJ-KV But frankly speaking i couldnt digest the whole thing in yesterday's episode ...How Aahil holding seher's hands, dragging her out of room, teasing between them..touching her face, chin and hair , keeping hands on her waist and most importantly  how he holding her during that slip( tat holding scene was insane, how cud cv's think something like that) ...All those Aahil's cute smiles and antics are reserved for sanam..No one else can share all those private moments since it is only meant for sanam..His wife..His Begum..

And i also feel all these scenes will become awkward when they finally came to knw abt their actual relation..I always imagined a cute jija-saali relation between Aahil-seher.. KIND OF BROTHER-SIS RELATION.. but now it seems like everything is going in a wrong way!!

Once the track got over, one thing is for sure...all four ll left heart broken 
Ahil ll be like...he would blame himself for not able to distinguish his wife and saali..and he was away from his beloved wife when she was in need of him...Seher ll be heartbroken because though unknowingly, she had to take her sis position and had to spent time with her jiju...Rehan ll be like( i dont knw what he ll b like)..Sanam ll b at worst..because a women what ever may the circumstances ,she would nt like to share her husband with anyone and here, her own sis had tuk over his role...so it will b going to unbearable for her..!
Edited by ANNAALEX - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherryfrasier thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree...Survir has too much Chemistry to pull off that jijuu thing...
heylookitsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sooo true u are absolutely rite
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
At first when I saw was it necessary to bring that ring now? Then I thought ring drama is much better than things we got from zoyaan & Janu. You should see season 1. You will get a heart break after seeing all those stuffs. So ring drama is much acceptable. Ring will belong to sanam only. Seher will give it sanam or ahil once the mess is over. So chillax!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good I didn't watch today's episode. Not interested to watch it.

They are making fun of jija Saali relationship which has a line that should not be crossed.

WTH Aahil giving his Ammis ring to Seher. Oh please CVs don't torture us. You are Spoiling the beautiful love story of SaHil.

Why don't Seher think she is doing wrong to a woman and her life. Did she ever think where and in what situation Sanam could be. Can't she understand how much Aahil love his wife and she is fooling them.
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Az07

At first when I saw was it necessary to bring that ring now? Then I thought ring drama is much better than things we got from zoyaan & Janu. You should see season 1. You will get a heart break after seeing all those stuffs. So ring drama is much acceptable. Ring will belong to sanam only. Seher will give it sanam or ahil once the mess is over. So chillax!

It was not necessary to bring that ring now. I mean what's wring with the creatives? Billi ka torture is ok but why soo much Aaher? 
When we wanted Aahil to do all that with Sanam the their scenes were left hanging. Now all these scenes are coming when none of us want them. 
Pathetic 👏😡
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i felt so bad for sanam today.
this should have been her day.
this romance is getting OTT
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

It was not necessary to bring that ring now. I mean what's wring with the creatives? Billi ka torture is ok but why soo much Aaher? 

When we wanted Aahil to do all that with Sanam the their scenes were left hanging. Now all these scenes are coming when none of us want them. 
Pathetic 👏😡

We have enough of funny sequence. I hope they stops aher scenes like this here & concentrate on the purpose of the track that is to expose billi & concentrate on that now.
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

We have enough of funny sequence. I hope they stops aher scenes like this here & concentrate on the purpose of the track that is to expose billi & concentrate on that now.

i think they forgot about billi itself,
its filled with aaher, what do the CVs think,  all this is funny??😡 its sick🤢🤢
its seriously time to start with billi track instead of this aaher crap😡
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyph21

i think they forgot about billi itself,
its filled with aaher, what do the CVs think,  all this is funny??😡 its sick🤢🤢
its seriously time to start with billi track instead of this aaher crap😡

I agree we had enough of aher. If they extend then it's going to become pathetic. They should move on the story