Balika Vadhu

Rival Site:Nimai Bali to enter Colors' Balika Vadhu

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Nimai Bali to enter Colors' Balika Vadhu

Colors' long-running show Balika Vadhu, produced by Sphere Origins will kick-start a new track from November. And with this, there will be a major entry in the show, a character that will be predominant for the next few months.

The actor coming in to the Colors show will be talented artiste, Nimai Bali.

Yes, Nimai will be playing the character of a minister who would have a typical negative shade. Nimai was last seen in Colors' Bani - Ishq Da Kalma.

Also, this new track comes in after the proposed leap to take place in Balika Vadhu got cancelled.

As per a source, "Many actors refused to be part of the show, if the big leap was taken. Also, the maker had to keep in mind of not losing the main flavour of the show, that is Balika Vadhu. In the very recent times, actors like Anup Soni, Smita Bansal and Satyajit Sharma had quit the long-running show. Now, Avinash Wadhawan also decided to call it quits, as he did not want to be part of the time leap. He has now been replaced by Akshay Anand."

When contacted, Nimai asked us to call him later.

We tried getting a confirmation from the channel spokesperson, but did not get any revert.

We hear that Nimai will be starting shoot for Balika Vadhu from the first week of November.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Leap got cancelled LOL leap makes no sense  in BV They should end it on a decent note instead of bringing generation leap

and who is  Nimai Bali Sorry for my lack of knowledge I have not seen Bani and this track is for whom Jagya  , Shiv , Anandi or Dadisaa ?

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
now this track about corrupted minister is according to theme of balika vadhu . this corrupted minister track make sense , looking forward to corrupted minister track and bv makers has rightly said that flavour of show is balika vadhu .bv story is not about obession love it is not about story about particular character. bv is story about balika vadhuEdited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago
He is Bali

This track is for whom don't know Perhaps this is the track that Mr Vyas was talking about in his replies to his disappointed  fans assuring them they will see a strong track for Jagya soon but i am sure if this track is for Jagya cvs won't let it   be for him but will force others in it by making biggest possible blunders and ruining the potential track  😆There are countless such tracks Jagya will not get anything from this track but will sidelined I am hopeless from cvs 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maria13

Leap got cancelled LOL leap makes no sense  in BV They should end it on a decent note instead of bringing generation leap

and who is  Nimai Bali Sorry for my lack of knowledge I have not seen Bani and this track is for whom Jagya  , Shiv , Anandi or Dadisaa ?

He plays mostly negative roles only. He is quite good at that.

There were some spoilers about Land issue track of Jagya. So this person could be the villain. If its not that one, then it could be for AnSh also.

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

He is Bali

This track is for whom don't know Perhaps this is the track that Mr Vyas was talking about in his replies to his disappointed  fans assuring them they will see a strong track for Jagya soon but i am sure if this track is for Jagya cvs won't let it   be for him but will force others in it by making biggest possible blunders and ruining the potential track  😆There are countless such tracks Jagya will not get anything from this track but will sidelined I am hopeless from cvs 

Ghar me aake threaten karega and automatically DS track banjaayega😆.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes nimai bali evil smile his evil laugh in serials is quite good
of course Subah if this is for Jagya then He will threaten Jagya at his home so DS track ban gaya then DS will call Shiv and Anandi unka track ban gaya just like election track became 😆Uff whole election track there was no serious debate between 2 candidates over various issues and how they convince public to vote for them but it was turn into blooper poster drama and DS Gulli track and Heth after getting his son killed disappeared No closure 
yeah he is a strong antagonist of Indian serials Played various negative characters and done it quite convincingly He will be a good choice to play corrupted minister 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maria13

i think track is 4 Jagya.
and nimai bali is v.gud actor. b4 bani he'd also acted in many mytho serials & oder shows.