Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Good Decision .All The Best For Her Future.
CV's Totally Ignored Payal.She Was Main Reason Why Durga/Nithya Wanted To Take Revenge.But Now The Show Has Turned In To Saas-Bahu Saga,Pati Bachav Andholon,Ego Clash Of Two Women.Main Plot Revenge Is Missing i.e Sister Wanted To Take Revenge For Her Sister.Her Sister Is So Busy In Being A Adarsh Bahu N Patni.
atominis thumbnail
It was evident. 
Payal was barely being shown. Teena had earlier also spoken on quitting and how PH had promised that Payal would be a strong role, she would recover and have a hero for her as well.  CVs didn't take her seriously and kept her as a prop only.

Payal had become a puppet as she lay there and sometimes Dev D yelped or Durga shouted or Sakshi used her. Her recovery was pushed back.

CVs ruined this show over saas bahu, romance and ego clash/catfight of two women.

They did not show Nitya and Payal's past, parents and their whole back story with Goenkas.

They just focused on repetitive antics and faltu, inconclusive clashes. 

I wish Teena all the best for her future. Whatever she was given to do, she did very well and made trauma of a rape victim come alive.

The justice for rape victim theme was done to death long ago. It was just an excuse. Durga never went after other co rapists and that Karan who encouraged betting in first place.

EHT is a wasted opportunity. 
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

N here is the Diwali gift I suppose ...

Expected 
pjm123 thumbnail
Yes,Teena potrayed her role very well.It is very challenging role.In order to give more screen space to useless dev.They ignored payal.Payal is the main character of story and they ignored that character.It 's bad to hear that promise to actor and then change from words.It is not good.
Even useless kagana character getting more screen space.

I think show is already ruinned very back.Now it is left with saas bahu only.

best of luck teena for your future.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS no doubt good decision when she has nothing to do in this show and even payal character and her case has taken back seat now in the show 
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i dnt blame her..her role is down to a prop these days with the sati-savitri track..good decision i wud say..wish her all the best in the future..
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She was used like a puppet.Moreover any actor would not like to be always lying in bed and there is nothing written for her to perform as an actress. According to me this her best decision.Whatever CV's wrote for Payal she portrayed it very perfectly.Especially the scene were Payal was made to re-think of her rape.She portrayed the rape victims emotional turmoil so perfectly. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good decision. EHT deserves it. Sidelined the real victim to glorify Skshi and Durga😡
pallavi25 thumbnail
This was expected! Payal was the central character to begin with around whom the whole plot revolved.  Now she has become just a prop on hospital bed to showcase useless Dev's daily Nitya Jaap! 😡
Nitya aayegi, hamari Nitya aayegi, Payal...blah blah blah 🤢

Even Durga doesnt visit her anymore or try to cheer her up like she used to, now Durga is too busy rescuing her Dumbo Patidev and taunting her arch nemesis Sakshi! 

Now Durga's focus is not on revenge against ALL offenders who had wronged Payal, she just wants to defeat Sakshi in her own games. Even that she cannot achieve successfully as before because of Dev's idiocy.👎🏼

I guess now CVs will bump off Payal's character. Sakshi will probably kill her too! 😭

I really hope Payal is not killed off, maybe Durga can send Payal for treatment to US...that would be a much better way to send off Payal.