Who derserves to Win and Why?

Kunwar_Dreams thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Before saying anything i would say all contestants has done extremely well,something which we had never seen before
I am totally in love with Dare2Dance

But as only one has to win

According to me Kunwar Amarjeetsingh should win
Reasons
He is my favourite😆😆😆
Another thing he has tried all different forms of dance style 😳
his level of dare has always got higher😳
infact their are acts where i was like no one did like this

be it the round of prop ,undoubtedly he was best and emlie too was superb on that day
the last one rappling round
truly Amar deserved to be extreme performer
THIS GUY HAS DONE EXCELLENT
and he got 2 red for very minor mistakes that also for dare while the level of are were high in both that acts
He deserves to win

even Emlie too can win as she is awesome and has shown alot of variety i loved her too

in case of sanam okk he is really good,but his level of dares hasnt impressed me much
and at a time i think he was over rated
his fire act and water act wasnt too perfect ,and him geting extreme performer at a time when someone else had actually done better.

The real competition is between this 3 people

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nim_i thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sanam,,,, I knew only kunwar amar and rithvik before dare 2 dance,,, but this guy has impressed me in this show,,, I think he deserved extreme performance,,,, this show made me his fan😳
After sanam its kunwar amar who deserves to win😳 
For me its between these 2 only
Edited by nim_i - 9 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Either Sanam or Emily. 
-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its Oly Amar😎.

Life Ok is jus obsessed wid Sanam... He is a gud dancer but he Neva showed versatility. He jus doesn't deserve to win
cheeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if talking deserving then Amar but as per favoritism its either Emilie or Sanam
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kunwar Amar only! Because he is the best! Why do I feel Sanam might win.
Minionite thumbnail
My order would be Amar, Emilie, Rithvik, Alisha, Prince, Sanam, Mayuri, Scarlett, and Sayantani.

Amar - He has been a consistent performer and has always taken the dare one level higher.

Emilie - Just like Amar she has always been a consistent performer and always goes beyond the dare.

Rithvik - From what I understand he's really the only non-dancer, per se, in the group and yet it has never felt like that. I've loved every performance of his.

Alisha - She's a stellar performer. She truly deserves it.

Prince - While he hasn't been as versatile, sticking mainly to his few areas of expertise, he has always wowed me with his performances as well.

Sanam - Life OK and D2D has over-exaggerated him. He's good, but others are better.

Mayuri - Only 2 performances and I already love this girl. She deserves the title more than others.

Scarlett - She's always stuck to a few forms of dance and hasn't dared herself that much.

Sayantani - Need I explain?
Kunwar_Dreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

My order would be Amar, Emilie, Rithvik, Alisha, Prince, Sanam, Mayuri, Scarlett, and Sayantani.

Amar - He has been a consistent performer and has always taken the dare one level higher.

Emilie - Just like Amar she has always been a consistent performer and always goes beyond the dare.

Rithvik - From what I understand he's really the only non-dancer, per se, in the group and yet it has never felt like that. I've loved every performance of his.

Alisha - She's a stellar performer. She truly deserves it.

Prince - While he hasn't been as versatile, sticking mainly to his few areas of expertise, he has always wowed me with his performances as well.

Sanam - Life OK and D2D has over-exaggerated him. He's good, but others are better.

Mayuri - Only 2 performances and I already love this girl. She deserves the title more than others.

Scarlett - She's always stuck to a few forms of dance and hasn't dared herself that much.

Sayantani - Need I explain?

you sais it all
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want Kunwar to win because he is versatile and consistent 😳
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it has to be Kunwar Amar
i will give u the reasons

first act - blind folded. he took the daring level one step high for other contestants. He set a benchmark

second act - he had water phobia but still he excelled it and done it so beautifully. Again he used German /wheel something new

third act - moving truck. He had done parkour. everyone climbed the truck from back of it. But he faced it from the front like a boss.

fourth act - aerial with saturn ring. Such an amazing performance with such beautiful smile.

fifth act - fire act. Krump and semi classical. such an aggressive performance

sixth act - rapelling act. Woah that was something unexpected MJ. he had done so wonderfully man, Be it Moon walk, Side walk. He was simple superb

seventh act - ice skating. done it for the very first time but done it so so beautifully. even though he slipped he stoop up and completed the dance. Thats more imp.

so all in all Kunwar Amar it is for me for being so versatile and consistent.