SS : My Love EPILOGUE on paeg 19

MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
great start. loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š
do continue soon
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely start pls continue soon
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start..
good going...
continue soon...๐Ÿ˜›
rosinagoor thumbnail
Beautiful Start
Continue Soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice start
continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haven't read full
will read in few mins
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful start...
Ram feeling for Priya.. Hopefully Priya will understand soon๐Ÿ˜›
Please continue soon๐Ÿ˜›
If possible PM me the next time๐Ÿ˜›
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely start!!
Plz continue soon!!&
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2

Priya gets closer to him I said something that upset you didn't I? she asks him If she's the cause of hurting him she wouldn't know how to react or how to take it tell me what's wrong she tries to say as calmly as possible but the fact that she may have hurt him is killing her inside

Ram smiles warmly though figuring the smile failed they keep walking he's thinking of a good reason as to why he's upset so he wouldn't hurt her feelings he couldn't think of a good lie and he hates lying to her so he asks her a question what he's really thinking

What about you do you have a boyfriend?Ram rubs the back of his head nervously he knows what he wants to hear he just hopes he would hear it

She laughs Yes right like I had the free time to get a boyfriend all summer nope she pauses with a giggle no boyfriend I've been in band camp most of the summer and most of the guys in marching band are a bunch of morons

She scratches her head

I know what you're thinking I must be really uptight I just haven't found the right guy yet

Ram smiles in relief her bell like giggle brought a smile to his face and made his heart sing he almost danced but stops himself

No I don't think you're uptight he thinks for a moment he decides its alright to talk about the girl he likes he thinks it would make her happier knowing he's in love though she doesn't need to know it's her I do really like this girl though

That caught her attention immediately so there is a girl she squeals with excitement and hugs him that's great I was getting a little nervous that you never showed interest in girls

Even though she's happy for Ram at the same time she's a little sad but doesn't show it on her face one day there will be another girl that will want him to herself she'd just be a third wheel unless she got herself a boyfriend too

There's only one guy that is precious to her but she doesn't know how precious he is

Ram blushes lightly yeah she's beautiful smart funny a real big dork and the sweetest person I know his blushes with each word and he looks at Priya out of the corner of his eye she is the most amazing person I know and I never want to be without her

He half wishes he had the strength to tell her but he just can't he prides their friendship he couldn't hurt it by letting her know his feelings he smiles to her his heart fluttering now that they're together he doesn't understand now why he refused to talk to her all summer

Priya smiles at the description of the girl she brushes a few strands of her hair just behind her ear after he finishes telling her about the girl Ram is in love with she's a lucky gal she smiles widely

Ram blushes she's not just lucky she's like a good friend she's amazing he smiles down at her his heart flutters his mind races

You haven't told her about how you feel have you? she asks him out of curiosity you don't want to let this one go before it's too late

No I haven't told her I really don't want to lose her but I know she doesn't feel the same Ram watches her

She's not just lucky she's like a good friend she's amazing what he said struck her she's unaware of any other girl friend that has been around he has other guy friends but the only other good friend that's a girl is just herself that she can think of

Well dude you won't know unless you give it a shot unless it really depends how long you've known her When exactly did you meet this girl that made you know for sure that you were in love with her? she's starting to feel nosy at this point asking so many questions about him and about this girl but she feels that she has to ask she loves him dearly and wants to know if this girl is good for him

Ram grimaces unaware of how to get out of this one he looks down at the ground for a moment before taking his dad's advice

I've known her my whole life  almost I've been in love with her since I was twelve so about  years I've known about my feelings she's one of my favorite people to talk to

Ram starts to sweat he knows the question would pop up he knows she's going to ask who she is and dammit he's going to tell her his sweaty palms starts to slip off the bike so he rubs them on his jeans and starts again

Now it's getting really scary for her someone important to him his favorite person to talk to knows her almost his whole life asked her if she has a boyfriend he looked relieved when she said she doesn't have a boyfriend and he's been blushing the entire time

It can't be

Priya stops at her track and stares at Ram she can't find the words to say anything there's a lump caught in her throat

It can't be

It couldn't be

Her heart pounds against her ribs and just about close to jumping out of her throat she can even hear her pulse in her ears there's just no way Ram by any chance she pauses for a long moment and swallows the girl we've been talking about

Ram's heart thuds loudly in his chest and he tries to hold back a smile she's actually figuring it out he has slightly hoped that his hints were too subtle though then again all the pieces are there in what he said good friend known his whole life amazing person nd of course his constant blush

Priya he looks back at her trying to find the words and stop the stutter he knows is coming I...he stops for a moment thinks nd starts over again yes the girl is you I mean it's you uhh  I mean uh  I. Like You Priya he felt his face redden even farther his heart beat faster he sweat quite a bit and he knew he was in trouble I understand if you want me to stay away for a while but plz don't hate me

Priya shakes her head at him and smiles at him stupid stupid Ram you don't know me at all do you?

He looks at her

I can't hate you even if I wanted to I wouldn't bring myself to do it she pauses and finally took in all the things he said to her nd it finally hit her oh god I'm an idiot that's why you haven't spoken to all summer isn't it? She's getting a little angry now why didn't you tell me sooner?

Ram sighs thinking about just leaving so not to have to face further rejection yes that's exactly why I haven't talked to you all summer why? because it hurt to see you and not hold you like I want to I can't kiss you when you're hurt and make it better Ram is almost yelling at this point his eyes stinging, holding back tears I didn't tell you because rejections hurts because I know you don't feel the same nd you know what? rejection hurts a hell of a lot more from your best friend Ram wipes his eyes They sting his heart hurts and now so did his head he sits down on his bike but made no motion to leave he rests his head on the handlebars and muttering to himself mostly calling himself an idiot

She rubs her face out of frustration and let Ram calm down a bit It all makes sense now It finally makes sense It hurt her when he told her being rejected by his best friend hurts most what would her mom say to her? what sort of advice would she give her?

Mom was right she kept telling me you liked me but I didn't believe her I kept thinking you saw me as a sister figure the whole time and nothing more now she feels stupid stupid that she didn't notice stupid that she doesn't have anything to say to him to make him feel better nd all because she doesn't feel the same feelings as he does

My dad told your mom actually I got real mad at him for that made him promise on my life not to tell anyone else Ram laughs and wipes his face he sniffles but still doesn't look at Priyae couldn't the hole in his chest was still fresh it aches and there's no way to fix it

I'm sorry I've been hurting you this whole time

Don't be sorry It was my fault I should have gotten this off my chest sooner maybe I could have gotten over you and had my first girlfriend already Ram still didn't look at her he groans and runs a hand through his hair He doesn't think it would hurt this much but it does

She runs her hand through her hair I wish I could feel the same way I mean I love you but it's not the kind of love that you feel for me she bites her lip and sits down on the dirt road I feel so stupid tears start to fall down Priya's cheeks It really is my fault I made it harder on you to confess to me I am the reason you never got a girlfriend I've been around you so often and always depending on you for comfort all these years how is she going to get over this? her best friend confessed to her and she doesn't feel the same way which means that she has to reject him

Is this the end of their friendship?

No matter how hurt Ram is he still goes to her side and hugs her tightly comforting her he runs a hand through her hair and shushes her trying to stop her from crying It isn't your fault. Promise he pulls her into his lap and rocks her softly Plz don't stop being my friend he whispers burying his face in her hair he chokes a sob

I promise I'll still be your friend she hiccups in between her sobs how can you still want to be friends with me? how can you even stand me? she's relieved he still begs her to be his friend he doesn't want to stop seeing her even though she rejected him he's a fighter all right

Ram knew this would hurt but he couldn't be away from her he hopes he can get through it I want you to know you can still tell me anything If you ever return the feeling let me know

Ram sighs throughout the movie he feels so stupid for still coming for telling her his feelings knowing she wouldn't return them nd for even deciding to come see her earlier he rests his head in his knees just listening to the movie now though just barely he doesn't care anymore he doesn't care about anything just the numb feeling in his body

Priya could feel Ram's emotion throughout the movie what was she doing? getting Ram to hang out with her still after rejecting him she really does wish she liked him that way when the movie credits rolled in nd Ram stretched out his legs she put her head on his shoulder

I'm sorry she says under her breath this was a bad idea to have you near me when you just told me everything you must be hurting she says

Just Ram sighs places his head in his hands and thinks for a moment

He couldn't think straight but after a few minutes he's able to piece together words for what he wants

Can I try something? he asks head still in his hands just listen I want to try something before I go and if you don't like it you can push me away and I'll go in peace knowing I at least tried Ram still doesn't look up he's waiting for approval

Her mind jumps to conclusion about what he wants to try and blushes nd not just a cute pink color her face actually turns as red as a tomato she doesn't even know what his idea is and she's only imagining what it could be

She hesitates for a moment and gulps sure she answers quietly and closes her eyes

Ram looks up a small smile on his face and holds Priya's face softly in both his hands like I said any time you feel uncomfortable please push me away he leans in a bit closer nd please don't hate me for this he whispers.

Ram leans in closer pressing his lips lightly to her waiting for a reaction scared of what type of reaction it would be

Priya freezes to the touch of his lips her cheeks and ears turn crimson red now the longer they kiss she slowly starts to feel herself kiss him back and wrap her arms around him for embrace her heart beating faster to the point of jumping out her chest

Their arms snake around one another deepening the kiss just slightly he feels his lungs contract and he split them apart he could not hide the smile playing at his lips nor the blush creeping up his face he stares at her a bit confused at first but then with deep love in his eyes

After separating their kiss Priya still blushes and is shocked that she kissed him back emotions start to mix from confusion to happiness her liking him as a friend to loving him as a boy she doesn't know what to think She sees him as a friend only but there's a slight change in how she views him nd that she isn't ready to accept just yet

Oh my god we actually kissed she thinks to herself

She kissed me back he thinks to himself I can't believe it Ram finally said aloud

Priya is absolutely speechless she can't make herself look him in the eye after what they just did she will admit she doesn't hate the kiss she actually kissed him back and hugged him during their kiss her face hasn't cooled down at all her face maintained the red color since the kiss she had her first kiss nd it was with her childhood friend Ram

Priya finally takes another breath and looks to him this time he's smiling a smile she hasn't seen since earlier today so the one thing that makes him happy after this hard awful day for him was a kiss from her I can't believe it he says

She nods I know I can't believe we did that she says with a smile that is slowly growing on her but she covers it with her mouth

Ram grins unable to hide it like Priya is trying unsuccessfully to do so he starts but thinks better of wording his thoughts

Does she like him? did she return his feelings?

What now? he asks he figures she can sense the hinting in his voice but if not she can think of something to do to keep his mind off the kiss he rubs the back of his head and smiles sheepishly what if she doesn't feel the same? he thinks to himself as he panics he sighs and waits for a response rocking back and forth

Priya turns away to hide her embarrassment and happy expression I'm not too sure actually she says honestly she does love him but now that changed everything just a few moments before she saw Ram as her best friend Priya turns around to face Ram can I sleep on it for a while I have some thinking to do Priya says to him with a gentle smile

I'm just curious you were wondering about the kiss and what it meant I answered that I wasn't sure yet she pauses and stares at him intensely

Ram smiles at her cute little blush his heart flipping again he takes a bit of the rice smiling as he  didn't disappoint he looks at Priya and winks again he stares at her curiously after her question  I hope it meant something to you I do like you so it was like showing you exactly how I like you It's Ram's turn to blush now his face lighting up like a tomato he eats more his attention drawn to the food

She bites her lip and swallows her food  it does mean something to me too right now I'm not sure what I want to her he's stuck in between the friend zone and the possible boyfriend zone

Ram looks at Priya his blush deepening I'm glad it means something to you at least he scratches the back of his head nervously and moves the food on his plate around

She sighs and thinks of their kiss they had after their movie she blushes as red as Ram is now wishing she had a colder drink to cool her down I bet you want me as a girlfriend because of what happened she mumbles

He takes a long swig from his glass of water when she talked again his face reddening I just want you to be happy he mutters It's the honest truth If she didn't want him then he can't have her simple as that

His answer saddens Priya he wants her to be happy she wants him to be happy too she has the feeling that if she were to be his girlfriend he wouldn't be happy being with her because she hasn't fully returned his feelings If they do miraculously become a couple could he change her mind and make her love him the way he loves her? would she be happy with him?

She finishes her dinner and rinses her plate and glass before looking at Ram I'm going to turn in for the night You know where my room is Priya lightly smiles before going to the couch and pulling out a blanket

Ram looks after Priya watching her pull a blanket from the closet he stands and puts his plate and glass where they belong and walks over to the couch his arms folding in slight annoyance a gentleman does not let a lady sleep on the couch he looks over at her a warning in his eyes I've got the couch  he says don't forget I can pick you up and carry you to your room Ram grins at her and points to the direction of her bedroom Now young lady he jokes

She eyes with a fake surprise and places her hands on her hips Is that a challenge? a host must never let a guest sleep on the couch my house my rules she smiles Priya grabs his arm and pulls him off the couch and gently kicks him towards the stairs to her room now young man Priya points to the stairs and fights back in her silly way

Guest?Ram laughs I practically live here Priya Ram grabs Priya gently and picks her up bridal style laughing as she attempts to fight from his grasp he sets her on her feet wrenching back her covers and laying her lightly in her bed

He laughs fighting her as he put the covers back over the giggling screaming and fighting mass he wraps her tightly in her blankets and laughs he bends over and kisses her cheek blushing wildly

I win he mutters

She manages to slip her arm out of her covers and give him the fingerRam and Priya's way of flipping people off without them knowing they are their way of slipping someone off is to have their index finger and middle finger together at a person they made it up when they started school when hormones were kicking in

Ram returns the finger to Priya sticking his tongue out at her jokingly he sits at the foot of her bed softly rubbing her leg you know once you're asleep I may kick you off the couch and drag you up the stairs

He laughs at Priya lightly and leans forward Ram smiles and kisses Priya's lips to shut her up he lingered there longer than intended wanting her to deepen the kiss though it never happened

See you in the morning Priya he whispers heading back to the couch nice going Ram Ram mumbles to himself as he got comfortable on the couch as if she forgave you for the first time dummy he grumbles at himself and lays on his side angrily staring down the back of the couch

Priya moves around in her sheets to absorb the last bit of cold to cool her down but she still remains as hot as summer she has some thinking to do now time to get some sleep and find out how she feels in the morning good night Ram she whispers

Ram tosses and turns most of the night but finally falls asleep a few hours after his second stolen kiss he couldn't help but think that she only feels friendship for him he sighs in his sleep dreaming again about Priya like he did every night