Jhalli Anjali to wrap up; new season to be called PS I Hate You

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Rose Audio Visuals and Niranjan Iyengar production Jhalli Anjali Ke Tootey Dil Ki Amazing Story is set to end.

But as per source information, it will return with a new season called PS I Hate You.

The plot will depict the tale of two sisters Dimple and Simple.

One sister would be career oriented while the other would be homely girly types.

"Viewers will see the struggles and challenges they would face in their lives," added the source.

The cast for the new season will be the same as Jhalli Anjali withChandni Bhagwanani playing the lead.

Casting is still on for the other sister's character.

PS I Hate You will kick start next week.

Edited by erised. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Only chandani what about zaan
krystal_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NOOO!!!!!!!!! 
IS ZAAN THERE IN P.S I HATE YOU?
AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dont knw...its written in d article that there will be d same cast in this next show but still its we can't say anything...
iam-in-love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want Chandni & Zaan , both of them in next seasonEdited by iam-in-love - 9 years ago
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
NOPE. NO ZAAN IN "PS I HATE U"

Tellychakkar.com exclusively reported about Jhalli Anjali Ke Tootey Dil Ki Amazing Love Story (Rose Audio Visuals and Niranjan Iyengar) wrapping up and returning with season 2 next week christened PS I Hate You. Chandni Bhagwanani, the lead of Jhalli will again play the main role in PS.

The show will present the tale of two sisters Dimple and Simple who will deal with life, career and personal issues together although being completely different from each other.

And now here we have another exclusive update. The show's current lead Zaan Khan has decided to move on and not be a part of the next season.

Yes, you heard it right!

The charming and good looking Zaan, who became an overnight teen sensation as Dhruv in this Channel V show, has decided to call it quits and part away with the project.

Shares Zaan, "My contract with the production house and channel was only for Jhalli Anjali, and although it would have been a great opportunity to continue with the show, I have decided to move ahead."

So is there any animosity at any end? "Not at all, they wanted me to continue but since my contract expires with the show wrapping up, I have asked them to release me."

The actor shot for his last episode yesterday and is now headed back home Bhopal. "It's been long since have spent time with my family. Post that I will be back in Mumbai and hopefully will get back with a show soon."

Thanking his team and fans, Zaan added, "The show has been my learning ground and whatever I have achieved today is all because of the team that helped me in every step. Also I would take this opportunity to thank all my fans who loved me so much. Thank you all, and continue with your good wishes; hopefully I will be back soon. And yes, have a happy and safe Diwali."

Jhalli Anjali's last episode will air tomorrow (22 October).

SONAL30 thumbnail
No zaan but why😭
M going to miss him
virmanxyz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh noo tis cant Happn am gnna miss him
nonsense how can they end it like this...the story was supposed to move on with angad realizing his love for anjali and it was supposed to be a love triangle...dunno what these ppl r doin.