Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
mind blowing... i hop we can see dis happen in YHM...actually i indde want the outcome of dis trck in the way u written...
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!  amazingly written!
raman's angst was so arresting- it wasn't childish nor was it overreaction👏
i really liked how it wasn't just angst, you ended on a lighter note😃
loved the thought on love in that last para ⭐️
fantastic as always👏
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS...loved the confession and the conversation before that was perfectly in sync with whats happening!
yhmfever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
So heart touching
Loved it
The ending hahaha
Shamelesss rkb !!
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Loved the part. When Raman expressed his feelings
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aaminah123

It was brilliant, his emotions and insecurities were well written and the way she took the fist step towards their relationship was just the right thing to do. And I loved how you showed a mature raman, voicing his fears in the right manner, without any juvenile act.

I couldn't agree more to what you have mentioned in the note above, I second the thought and this j-track is getting over the board now. Ishita and mani clearly have forgotten to use their brains and eyes also.

Thanks a lot!
well you see the frustration of this going track takes you to a place where every other fan's views merge out as one in the end, after all great minds think alike!😆

That is one thing I hate, Raman acting childish... it really doesn't go along his image that we have come to love (Not that Karan looks funny enacting them... No! he looks rather charming and real than any other actor but we simply can't take him as that... can we now?). Our standards of RKB we knew are much higher than his acting juvenile all of a sudden...🤓  its quite frustrating🤢 and gives us a "What a Nonsense" feeling.

P.S. thanks a lot for admiring my work...😃
Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_divan

WOOOWW..it was like you read my mind😃😃 FANTASTIC👏..this was what exactly was going on in my mind too dear😊..I wanted a bold Ishita to confess what she felt for Raman..I know she has accepted him mentally but this advance was required for Raman to know what she actually feels for him..😊..The mental trauma of Raman and the emotions flooding through Ihsu's mind as she learned about his insecurity-all expressed so perfectly..👍🏼..Beautiful OS😊 thanks dear🤗

Thanks a lot!
Trust me, I know exactly what is going in your mind, because its same with me. I know we are not siding with Raman for no-reason, their is a reason, Ishita of serial doesn't consider his past, while we have grown of attach that part of his life in making any assumptions about the guy, past inferences does affect him in a dark way, and its frustrating that Ishita doesn't take it the way we do.

P.S. Thanks for admiring my work, its overwhelming!😃
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It ws EPIC one... the one OS which will be remembered by me always...!!
Each n every line ..dialogue... phrases are perfect at their place...
i loved it that raman didnt shout but ws heartbroken... making ishita understand that he has already beared this pain ... loved it when ishita told him that why he is incomparable to mani...

It ws an amazing writing dear...!!!
Incredible... thnkss for this one... This kind of sincerity... emotions... could be seen in forum only... Ws a needed OS to get over current track and to make diwali week outstanding!
Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet099

thank you! At least people in the forum realize the depth of the situation and write amazing stories :D

loved it!

You are absolutely right. If not for this forum, I would have gone bonkers over this stupid J track. Writers here rescue us from the garb that CVs show us on many occasions.

Thanks a lot for the appreciation.😃
It means a lot!!
Parakeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

omfggg BESTEST ISHRA OS i hv evr read till date...u did JUSTICE to BOTH chars yaar..aah how i wish if i could get EXACT VERSION of this confession...too too perfect..!! i hv same views lik u for the track n so this ws evn more relatable..!!

OMG!! That was too flattering, when I know in reality there are much better and brilliant writers on this forum and I am not even the minuscule to be considered as among one of them. But your comment did make my heart swell with happiness! I don't know where to go and shout how excited I am. 

Thanks for reading and everything... it means so much to me...🤗