Gautam or Praneet will win Big Boss 8 - Natasa Stankovic - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by shrutiud

I dnt knw bt she is always against pritam...

I've also noticed that...She has nominated Pritam for no obvious reason as well...
Agai she wants   to  go for  ?
Originally posted by girlie_giggles

She doesn't think anyone from her group is winner material😉
then y was she with them. she even nominated praneet once if i remember😕. was she scared tht they wud put more mirchi oon her
Fake or not -Who cares? 
He's ENTERTAINING as hell and that matters the most. I love him ..i hope for once an entertainer wins which is Gulati and not the boring diplomatic safe players like Praneet/Pritam etc. 
Originally posted by naq5

then y was she with them. she even nominated praneet once if i remember😕. was she scared tht they wud put more mirchi oon her

She confuses me completely...
Natasha is sounding like a complete idiot. Clearly she has been badly influenced by her toli. Gautam spreading -ve energy: this statement has been over-used by members of her gang. What does she know about -ve and +ve energy in the house? She was clueless most of the time aur wahaan ho ke bhi wahaan par nahin thi 😆 don't think  she ever used her own mind in the house. She just followed others.

And someone please remind her that in the first week, along with Sushant, Gautam was the one that did not nominate her...but the others did and gave some crappy reasons behind it. And please, no need to come back. I'm sure you're nice but don't wanna see paint dry in the house...