Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
oh my god poor chandan second time bakra bana, amitabh sir prank  was okay but really, we audience never enjoy these kind of pranksπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
stop these pranks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
honestly I also don't like these kind of jokes nd sadly these r common now, be it an award show or any reality show one of the stars has to do such  "pranks"...🀒
Duskybeauty30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chandan ka toh phirbhi thi, rajiv toh...he was aactuallycrying...omg...so sad...hamein hasane ke liye unko rula rahe hai :(
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sha rukh took off his anger through this prank... U could see he was serious!

I feel so bad for Chandand And Rajeev!
What a bad prank!

Booo to Kapil!
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
the creative team will think tat we wll believe tat its all real and srk is really angry. get a life.@myanastashia18 true even in award functns they use this cheap trick so tat we will be curious and stick to tat channel.
kapil ur show is raining TRP'S wat was the necessary to do these kind of stunts. ? πŸ˜”

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For the first time I really felt angry at Kapil. Really angry. This was absolutely uncalled for. Really not done! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I felt so bad for Rajeev 7 Chandan, they both are so adorable and just fans like us. This wasn't done and also I felt too that SRK got quite serious. Mazaq mazaq mein real ka badla legaya, aisa laga mujhe.
Sometimes Kapil really needs to dial down, CNWK needs to draw a line for their pranks.
Ushaki thumbnail
I too felt it was not needed and unnecessary call. It didn't look prank and sounded real. Felt bad for both poor guys Rajeev and Chandan. Kapil I dint like this at all. Stop making fun of your own show in a negative way. 
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dabhlover

the creative team will think tat we wll believe tat its all real and srk is really angry. get a life.@myanastashia18 true even in award functns they use this cheap trick so tat we will be curious and stick to tat channel.

kapil ur show is raining TRP'S wat was the necessary to do these kind of stunts. ? πŸ˜”

u r right, if it was fun they could hav done it backstage (I wouldn't like tht too bt still it wouldn't happen infront of everyone)
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -De.De-

For the first time I really felt angry at Kapil. Really angry. This was absolutely uncalled for. Really not done! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I felt so bad for Rajeev 7 Chandan, they both are so adorable and just fans like us. This wasn't done and also I felt too that SRK got quite serious. Mazaq mazaq mein real ka badla legaya, aisa laga mujhe.
Sometimes Kapil really needs to dial down, CNWK needs to draw a line for their pranks.

I was feeling also the same...I was feeling really angry coz both Rajiv nd Chandhan were all the time saying tht they r die heart fans of SRK nd then this happend to them...when this was happening I somehow knw it was a joke as it is common now nd I was all the time saying how mean they all r nd tht they shouldn't do this...
And yes mujhe bhi laga SRK mazzak mazzak mein sach bol gaya..

I hope cnwk will see this post nd will not do this kind of jokes again
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

I was feeling also the same...I was feeling really angry coz both Rajiv nd Chandhan were all the time saying tht they r die heart fans of SRK nd then this happend to them...when this was happening I somehow knw it was a joke as it is common now nd I was all the time saying how mean they all r nd tht they shouldn't do this...
And yes mujhe bhi laga SRK mazzak mazzak mein sach bol gaya..

I hope cnwk will see this post nd will not do this kind of jokes again

well said ya... this is comedy show ryt..wat all crap they are doing? first time amithji ne kiya wo bhi kapil ke kehne per.. kapil if the same thing happens to u, you will know how it feels. wat u gt after doing this? babaji ka thullu? 
wahi ghisa pitha joke suna ke ab koi hasta nahi tho yeh sab trick use kar rahe ho..😑