Hate marriage-Hit show. A call for examples

SunflowerField thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello... some of our Forum members have never seen a hate marriage on tv before 😲 But you know it is a tried and tested (in other words ghisa pita) formula for high TRPs. So whilst our nearly ex-favourite show decides to take the same well worn path 😭 lets remind ourselves of some similar shows (so that our predictions can be a little more accurate if we are unfortunate enough to carry on watching.) πŸ˜†
I'll start: Ekta's Kasam Se-  Jai Walia marries his sweetheart Pia only to discover on Suhag Raat that under the ghoonghat Pia has been replaced by her older sister Bani. πŸ˜’ Then three years and four children (purely by accidents) later they fall in love and live happily ever after. Any more examples anyone??? πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gul' s show IPKKND My favorite till now though the male lead was abusive

Blackmail cum hate marriage because he could nt stay off from her
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm ippknd ...my fav one 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beintehaa is another example of Hate Marriage that too from both sides. Both ML FL used to fight with each other initially
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hiten- Gauri show KUTUMB again by Ekta mata
simar18 thumbnail
In kasam se bani ' s youngest sis I don't remember her name she had also done not so happy n willing marriage . Dn shweta tiwari's show something like kasoti zindage ki N kutumb etc etc D list is endless as dis plot is used in almost all of the serialsEdited by simar18 - 9 years ago
Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IPKKND...a little extreme with the hate, but it's my favourite because I felt the chemistry between Sanaya and Barun was electric and done beautifully. Or maybe I'm just a sucker for angst. I think it's the ipkknd hangover that's causing me to not mind RV marrying Ishani forcefully. 
Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PArichay _   start  of show khunal and siddhi use hate each other,   siddhi  use to love  khunal young  brother ,  but aftrer sudden  dead of his brother, siddhi  and khunal got tmarraige  to bring  his mother out of shocked  of his young son dead,  later in the story their become friends, then finally got in love.   
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HATS off,Bravo,Dear Friend!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌReally Loved ur Post,another Latest Example from Balaji Productions is YHM,nd Raman-Ishita jodi,their marriage!πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon - RK, the superstar marries an ordinary girl, Madhubala, living in a chawl just coz she dared to send him to jail and publicly slapped him.  He does a 4 phera wedding (equating to the 4 slaps), demeans her but soon does a turnaround when she saves his life.  Much later, the viewers are told that it was all a plot to make Madhu fall in love with him.  So, RK unweds Madhu (no divorce though) but realizes his mistake & corrects it.