Posted: 17 years ago

What a fan

Ajay Jadeja is undoubtedly one of the popular contestant in Sony's Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. Recently, he was in Lucknow to promote the show and was giving an interview to a radio station. He was pleasantly surprised when a fan of his entered the station and told him that she is so fond of him that she has changed her name from Naina Singh to Naina Jadeja. Howzzat!

http://www.screenindia.com/fullstory.php?content_id=13644

Howzzat? That's crazy man! πŸ˜†
omgggggggg!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
how sweeet 😳
lucky girl who met her luv 😊
Originally posted by Manoj_Tina fan

What a fan

Ajay Jadeja is undoubtedly one of the popular contestant in Sony's Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. Recently, he was in Lucknow to promote the show and was giving an interview to a radio station. He was pleasantly surprised when a fan of his entered the station and told him that she is so fond of him that she has changed her name from Naina Singh to Naina Jadeja. Howzzat!

http://www.screenindia.com/fullstory.php?content_id=13644

huh!!  that's wacko.  her family is okay with that??  πŸ˜• is she living vicariously thru' jadeja's wife   ewww ..  i need to stop thinking about the wacko fan.

omg omg! dats so sweet! πŸ˜†
thats creepy in a way...but it depends on people how they hsow their love...atleast she wsa not as wacho as some people who write leters with their blood...that is really crazy...
wow,what a fan.good for ajay he most be so happy. I was wondering what was ajay's reaction at that time.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

since all of u are finding it cute, I seem to have changed my mind. I see the point. It's not that wacko i guess..

πŸ˜ƒ

Omg..lagta hai mujhe hi mera naam change karna parega...

H.RheaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†