Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
FINALLY she wore RED acha wala .. As a normal attire... N wht a better occasion then KC.. She luks so ADORABLE !!
I loved the way the ve put mehendi on her hands.. So pretty..<33
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think she is a gud combo of looks and talent 😃 divan and ishra both rockk
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly say, no one can replace her for the role of ISHITA.She is perfect for this
She is a beautiful lady, with natural beauty.God bless her.

Once again thank u EKTA for giving DT as ishita.
whenever, i see her in yhm,madhuri dixit, madhubala and sridevi comes to my mind.
geethika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tushara11

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">Honestly say, no one can replace her for the role of ISHITA.She is perfect for this</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">She is a beautiful lady, with natural beauty.God bless her.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">Once again thank u EKTA for giving DT as ishita.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006600">whenever, i see her in yhm,madhuri dixit, madhubala and sridevi comes to my mind.</font>

Me too.. whenever I see her.. she reminds me of madhuri...   so elegant and graceful... always..
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tushara11

Honestly say, no one can replace her for the role of ISHITA.She is perfect for this

She is a beautiful lady, with natural beauty.God bless her.

Once again thank u EKTA for giving DT as ishita.
whenever, i see her in yhm,madhuri dixit, madhubala and sridevi comes to my mind.

A great compliment to her.
Brilliantly said dear.
banglangmang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=wonderwomanique] GRACE PERSONIFIED..talent Personified... AWESOME beauty... sooo much NAZAAKAT..having the HUGEST of a GIRL crush on her...awww... today she looked her best... Can any woman here or in HOLLYWOOD ..bollywood..theatre..in ANY lok.. POTRAY SHYNESS AND BLUSHING SOOO ADORABLY...Divyanka u rock girl..we alll love u sooo much..want her as a movie heroine RIGHT NOW👏please GOD PLEAASE😊[/QUOT]

How about a movie with Karen Patel n Divyanka Tripathi a passionate love story. Screen will on on fire for 3 hours.
itsme_aish thumbnail
She was looking so BEAUTIFUL today,.truly stunning👏
itsme_aish thumbnail

Originally posted by: banglangmang

How about a movie with Karen Patel n Divyanka Tripathi a passionate love story. Screen will on on fire for 3 hours.

I  will watch that movie unlimited no:of time😃..Lol😆
Edited by aishu_divan - 9 years ago
Shonudo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Still can't get over how beautiful she looked!! She is stunningly beautiful always, but the red KC suit just absolutely made her shine beyond words!! Her acting, her shyness, everything was just to perfection! Thank you Divyanka for making the character of Ishita so real and so beautiful inside and out!