Poll

Which bollywood celebrity fans are most annoying on Indiaforum?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

🀣I didnt "single" you out because you are DP fan. It wasnt clear to me that you are her fan, as i dont recognise all of her fans honestly...  I just found your comment the funniest,  hence i replied to it, nothing else... 
Sorry you felt "hounded" by me.. pls carry onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No, I meant you singled me out because as a Sonam fan you felt slighted at what I wrote which is why I said as a DP fan I haven't quoted members who've cited 'NC mata' fans as the one they deem most annoying, so I should be extended the same courtesy at least.
But if you claim otherwise, I have nothing more to add.
Basically everyone's just venting before the mods lock/trash this topic, which they definitely will. πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i would like to add newly made salman khan fans..
Don't want to be hypocrite here! Dont like to blame other phanss coz I might be the same too! SO-dumb forever!!!!!!! Wo hooo... BE it lifolicious, rainy, new or incoming SoDUMB phanss..Love you all!!!  Woot woot...
πŸ€—
To So-DUMB#
Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well those are being blamed will report it..thihihihi
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllonsyGeronimo

No, I meant you singled me out because as a Sonam fan you felt slighted at what I wrote which is why I said as a DP fan I haven't quoted members who've cited 'NC mata' fans as the one they deem most annoying, so I should be extended the same courtesy at least.
But if you claim otherwise, I have nothing more to add.
Basically everyone's just venting before the mods lock/trash this topic, which they definitely will. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I tots undestand, there is no way you could have known where i was coming from... πŸ˜†
 I am curious too to see how long it will take the mods to bring peace back, i.e trash the topic...🀣
-stigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My fav's rival or the celebs' I hate fans πŸ˜›

so for me .. Kat fans .. They bash and sl*t sham other actresses and then act all innocent and victimize themselves and their favs. 
The others cry and curse the forum when Kat is being criticized for her acting , while they go and bash other actresses left right and center.. 
Most of fans Bash their Fav's rival, but I've n ever seen any fans act so innocently and victimizing them selves like how Kat fans do.

The other irritating fans are the Cleavage Queen fans .. Not DP but the people who keep repeating this word and issue with or without a reason in relevant and irrelevant topic.. People have already forget it while they keep bringing it again and again.. like there is No other way to seek attention those days. 
Edited by -stigma- - 9 years ago
Where is Aish mata fandom? Her pregnancy break has taken a huge toll on them.
DevilishSaira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like to add jacquline fans they are annoying
Worser then any other fan group
DevilishSaira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No wait they re just few steps behind then sobti and ksg fan
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail