WU HHN- 17 Oct- Diwali Special

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Shweta enters Dadaji's house with basket on her head and she looks at the house and goes wow such big and beautiful house. While she is looking around in awe Pappu comes and bumps into her. Her basket of fire crackers falls down. Pappu keeps staring at her (the Ghanti song plays from Gunday) and she says what are looking at, close your mouth, haven't you seen girl before. Pappu says I have seen lots of girls but I swear I have not seen any beautiful girl as you, you are so so so beautiful. He asks her who are you? Shweta says "myself Baby doll, baby doll with fire crackers" Pappu introduces himself to shweta. Shweta says go get your boss of the house, I have to sell the fire crackers. He says I am the boss here it is my granddad's house. She says if you are the boss then I am Kareena. Pappu asks Shweta if she is married and she says not yet but looking for a good guy, who can be poor but needs to earn, pappu hears this tries to leave from there. Shweta calls him back and says even if he is lazy he shouldn't be wife's slave. Pappu tries to leave again and she again calls him back and asks him if he is married. Pappu nods and says no no I am not. She says oh then you will find a Rani(queen). Pappu gets all tense hearing Rani's name and Shweta says there is something wrong why are you tense hearing the word Rani. Pappu denies. Shweta says ok then call your family I need to sell the fireworks. He says it's a big function so everyone is standing in front to welcome the guests. Shweta ok then pick up the fireworks and lets go. (pappu is gone case) He puts everything in basket and goes out with Shweta.

Dadaji is praising Bunty, that it all happened because of his Idea. Ammaji talks to himthat we should fix Bunty's marriage now that Ratna's alliance is fixed. Mahdav comes in shouting they have come, they have come. Pintu, Sag, Pishimaand Pubali enter. Babaji welcomes them. Ammaji asks why have they come. Babuji says Pintu is my friend, I called them. Satya goes to Madhav and says why were you announcing their arrival so excitedly. He says so I can make you green with jealousy. Pintu introduces his family to everyone. Ratna goes to Sag and they wish each other. Satya says to Amma why have they come and Amma agrees. Amma tells Satya that you just stay with Bunty all the time today. She agrees.

Sag is thinking everyone is looking for bunty "He is that kind og person whom everyone loves, where do you find someone like him. He helps everyone from his heart. He is just awesome, but where is he?"

Pubali comes and inquires who are you looking for? Haven't found him yet? Sag says what if someone hears you. Pubali says why are you afraid when you have loved. Sag says stop teasing we are just friends. Pubali tells her to stop lying as she can see for herself that Sag is thinking about Bunty. Sag admits that she was thinking about him but then she was also thinking what is the reason that she was thinking about Bunty. Pubali says don't think so much just listen to your and think what is the name in your heart. Right then Swara comes and says what name are you guys taking. Sag says Bunty, she realises her mistake and says I mean I haven't seen bunty yet and she need to wish him, where is he?. Swara points towards Bunty. He is performing on the songs ( on bike- Ramji ki chaal dekho)  Sag is enjoying the show

After his performance he takes everyone's blessings and they praise him. Sag comes and Shakes his hand. She says you performed really well. Satya says Amma did you see how this Bengali cat is jumping around. Amma says ya she has no shyness. 

Madhav tells Bunty Sag was super impressed, now is the time to confess his love. Bunty says she is sitting among everyone. Madhav says when you can get someone from deep within Ganga then this is nothing. Bunty gets all excited and goes from there. But Amma stops him and introduces Satya's grandparents to Bunty. She says get them refreshments. Bunty passes them to Madhav and asks him to take care of them. Madhav says come I will tell you how great is Satya.

Bunty is finding Sag and she comes from behind and asks who are you looking for, he says you and Bunty asks who were you finding and Sag says you. She again praises his performance, she says how come you have all these talents. He says are you pulling my leg and Sag says no no genuinely. She says anyways Madhav said you want to say something to me. Bunty is about to say right then pappu comes on Stage and intoruces Shweta tiwari(he is super excited about this)

Shweta is dancing really well on various songs(engine ki seeti, Fevicol etc.), Kingshuck Mahajan comes in to Dance with Shweta on Ghaghra song.

Riya (Shefali sharma) comes and say hi to Sag and asks how is everything. Sag thinks and sadly says just ok. Riya asks why so glum I heard you got engaged. Sag says no it hasnt happened yet, we are just in talks. I dont want to rush, its a big decision and I want to take my time. Riya says good because it is matter of your whole life. if you make one wrong decision you will be stuck for life so do what your heart says. Sags thinks about Bunty. Sags asks Riya what if you are confused and dont know what to do. She says just trust yourself, you know lot of people told me that Abhi will change after marriage but I listened to my heart and going to marry him. Swara and Ratna come and greet Riya. Swara says Bunty told them about Riya and Abhi, they cant wait to see their show. All leave only Pubali and sag are left. Sag is thinking and Pubali asks what are you thinking. She says I am confused. Pubali says now even people are telling you to listen to your heart, just admit it you love Bunty. Sag is in thinking mode, she says no its nothing like that. Pubali sys if you dont want to admit then dont. she goes from there. Sags thinks what if Pubali is right. I am always looking and thinking about Bunty, it can be I really have feeling for him. Satya is carrying a tray she comes behind Sag and bumps into her and tears off her suits back. Sag says sorry but Satya get mad and says move from the way.

Madhav asks Bunty if he told Sag, Bunty said not yet. madhav tells him to hurry. Sag and Pubali comes and Sag says she is really hungry. Pubali says you eat and leaves from there. Some uncles are staring at Sag's back. Bunty notices and tries to go to Sag but Satya calls him and says her earring is stuck in her ear, can he help her. Bunty helps her. Ammaji sees this and complains to Dadi that look what is Bunty doing. dadi says everyone who is in love does this. So did you. Amma blushes and says not in open. Bunty untagles the earring and tells Satya to not to bother him again. he then goes to the uncles staring at Sag and shoos them away. he comes to Sag who is eating unaware of what happened. he tries to tell her but cant. So he takes her on the side all the while covering her back when they are walking. They go on the side and he asks her Sag do you have any other cloths, she says no is everything ok. He then takes her hair moves it back. Sag is looking at him with surprise and Bunty says you look nice like this. She get mad and says Bunty how can you. I never expected this from you. you are just like other guys who dont value friendship and who treat women wrongly. she says I am leaving, right then Rithvik comes and explains everything to Sags. sags gets embarrased and looks at Bunty for his forgiveness. 

Another round of performances.

Bunty and Sag are talking and she asks him what he wanted to say.He says I wanted to tell you whats in my heart. He says do you remember what you were wearing the first time we met, she says no. He says I remember the green and read top and your earrings. Prats jokes dont open the whole encyclopedia just come to the main topic. Ammaji comes and says Bunty everyone is teasing me and want me to dance. Tell them not to ask me to dance. He says its your function so go ahead and dance. She agrees and goes from there. Sag says Bunty you can convince anyone with love, not many people have that talent. You make everyone yours. Bunty asks So Sagarika Did I also make you mine. She blushes and looks down. Ammaji and Babuji dance starts on Saree ke fall sa. Then Dadaji and Dadiji dance on Dil main bajee Ghanti.

Pappu calls his babuji and introduces Baby Doll (Shweta) she tries to sell the fire crackers to amma and Babuji. she jokes and wants to high five Babuji but ammaji interferes.  Amma wants to leave from there and Babuji keeps asking her more questions abt fire crackers. they say you have bomb. she says look at me I am the bomb, babuji looks at her and amma is J. Shweta says Amma its written in your hand you have lots of money. babuji says see my hand too. Amma drags him from there. Pappu flirts more with Baby doll and says I will help you sell firecrackers. Amma is fighting with babuji that he was flirting with baby doll, he says he was joking. Swara comes and says why are you guys fighting. Babuji says this is not fight but love. Swara says tell me how you met. Babuji says we didnt have mobile so for one year we just wrote love letters. bunty is listening to all this. he gets an idea and leaves from there.

Pishima and Dadiji are talking. Amma comes and says get some refreshments. Pishima calls sag. Dadiji says I heard you dance too well. Sag is blushing and says I dont have practice. But everyone including Ammaji convince her.

Sag Dancing on Dhol bhaje (ramleela). She is doing an amazing job. Bunty is really enjoying. In the middle bunty comes and starts dancing with her. Amma and Satya are shocked.Sag is blushing. Sag is then back to dancing herself. They end the song on Sag shown as Maa Durga. Pintu is extremely proud of her.

Sag and Bunty are walking. She says you surprised me in between. Pishima and Pintu come to praise her. Bunty is talking to himself that learn from ur dad, write her a letter and spill everything in it. he throws the note on Sag but Pishima takes her from there. Satya sits in the same chair and reads the note where he said I love you. She get happy as she thinks the note is for her. she goes to thank the god and leave the note on god's feet. Amma comes and look at the note and she also thinks its for Satya. She gets happy shows the note to Mishraji. they both are happy. Amma says like father like son. Amma says I am happy he loves Satya.

Another performance by Mouni and other tv actresses.

Amma goes to Bunty and says you are very secretive. I know everything and she says I know you are in love. Bunty says I dont understand. Amma says I know the language of love. Bunty says you are not mad. She says no i am not. you are happy I am happy. he says I will go tell her right now.

Pappu's dance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ he is so cute. Satya Pubali Swara and Ratna join him in the end.

Pappu introduces Baby doll to Sag and Bunty. baby doll says what a couple just like my fireworks. She gives Bunty Romantic rocket. She says it doesnt go alone it takes the other one with it. and when it comes down it brings little one with it. Sag blushes and says its nothing like that. baby doll says I can see everything. She tells bunty to close his eyes and tells her to recognize your would be's hands. Bunty holds sag's hands and says this is her hand, my destiny is with her. Sag is lost in her dreams. She is wearing peach color dress and the dream sequence on beautiful song called Teri Galiyan (Ek Villian) and she dances with bunty on Suno na Sangemarar. Sag comes out of her dream and tries to divert the topic and asks how much is that box. Baby doll says 10,000. Bunty asks why so expensive, baby doll answers that you get trip to Goa free with it. ๐Ÿ˜†. Bunty and Sag say we just want to celebrate diwali. baby doll tell them to go and have fun in Goa. After marriage everyday is diwali๐Ÿ˜ณ. Bunty blushes and says I have to get sweets distributed. Sag says I forgot my purse both run from there.

Baby doll is all sad cause no one bought her fireworks and she starts crying. Pappu hugs her and says till i am here I will never let you be sad. Baby doll says listen give this to Rani and Pappu says you know her? she says yes she sent me here tosee which firework you like. She tells everyone to have safe diwali and leaves from there.

Gauhar's Performance on Jhalla Walla (Ishqzaade) and other songs.

pappu comes takes everyone in the house outside and says lets celebrate diwali and burst crackers. Bunty and Sag are standing together. Satya comes and takes Bunty away saying Ratna is calling him. Sag is standing there smiling, Pubali comes and asks her why are you blushing. Sag says she is in Love with Bunty. Pubali is happy and asks her did you tell Bunty? Sag says Do I have to tell him. Pubali says ofcourse. they both hug happily.

Everyone is celebrating outside near the Ganga banks. Pubali and Sag come there too. She says what are you thinking just go and tell him. Sag says what if  he doesnt like me. Pubali says everyone can see he is head over heels in love with you. He is just not telling you because he is scared of losing you. you are not saying cause you are shy. Sag says ok I will go and tell him right now. She starts going to the back and Pubali asks where are you going. Sag says washroom. Pubali says dont go to the back go to the tent. Satya is listening to everything and getting angry.

Sag goes in the tent. Satya takes a Rocket and shoot it at the tent. The tent catches fire. Sag is screaming. Pubali says Sag is inside. Bunty runs to the tent. Sag is fainting. Everyone screams Bunty's name. Bunty takes Sag out. Both their cloths are on fire. Bunty jumps in the Ganga with Sag. Everyone comes to the Ganga bank. Bunty and Sag come out drenched. Sag is holding on Bunty and they both look in each others eye. Satya and Amma are jealous.

Precap: Amma tells Sag that she has fixed Bunty's marriage to Satya. Sag is upset.

Edited by lifelessons - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks in advance Ayesha๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Good luck typing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

Enjoy๐Ÿ˜‰
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Hanna...

Thanks in advance Ayesha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Good luck typing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

Enjoy๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†
seetha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First let me Thank you  profusely Ayesha ...and few tender hugs too for this lengthy [2 hour epi ]WU ...Now will read the content ...can't wait !๐Ÿค—
lifelessons thumbnail
all done 
thanks Seetha, Hanna and Gina๐Ÿค—
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ayesha Thank you ๐Ÿค—  u did a great Job yaar 
Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A big big thank you Ayesha!! ๐Ÿค—
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha, that's a wonderful WU... you gave details... thank you so, so, so much my Dear โค๏ธ  
love ya   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for this totally awesome and amazing WU. โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—
You did a great job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ajesha, thank you , wonderful the WU