I got eliminated because of the male ego- Deepshikha Nagpal.

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I got eliminated because of the male ego- Deepshikha Nagpal This bold actress Deepshikha Nagpalwho got evicted from the Bigg Boss house talks about her journey in the house and more with TellyBuzz. Wednesday, October 15, 2014 | 4:43:00 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz | 90 Comments| 4508 Views Bold and beautiful Deepshikha Nagpalwho participated in Bigg Boss 8on Colorsgot eliminated last week due to less vote. She was a very strong contestant of this season but unfortunately she got evicted which came as a shock to the viewers as well as to the inmates. Thus we got in touch with Deepshikha to know more about her motive to enter this house taking, bonding with the housemates and more. Let's see what she has shared - What made you to take up a show like Bigg Boss? Bigg boss is a very big show and the most watched show. The main reason for me to take up this show was that my family has been following this show since its inception and so when I was offered Bigg Boss, my entire family, friends, kids, husband and people around encouraged me to take up this show as they wanted to see that how I will be in the house. Second reason for me to take up this show is that I wanted to go inside the house and face this challenge as I have seen in the previous seasons. I wanted to experience that how I will react on the situations and facing all the challenges. You entered the show as a Secret Society member and later you got immunity, but still you were nominated so early. So what could be the reason according to you? I got eliminated because of the male ego. I entered the house as a Secret Society member and when I entered the house I got very friendly with the other inmates. But because I was from the Secret Society, I was the main target but I got immunity for two weeks. Thus Praneet Bhatt, Puneet Issarand Pritam Singhdidn't like this and specially Puneet started manipulating people about me and he brain washed the contestant about me. You all have seen in the show that how Puneet is a double faced person, he treated me like his sister and later he was seen back biting about me with the other inmates that I am playing dirty games in the house. The fuel was added in the fire by Sonali Rautafter she came back in the house and expressed her view that only Deepshikha is seen on the screen and others are not getting any footage. It was like a shock when we got to know that Pritam is safe but when me and Sonali were in the bottom two at that time I became sure that I am going out of the house because recently she was called back in the show. Even Salman Khanwas shocked that I got eliminated and when the show was aired, since then I have got thousands of messages that how come you have been eliminated? I can't believe that I got eliminated because of fewer votes. Why did you give Big bomb power to Puneet Issarfor the direct nomination in the Bigg Boss house? Well know everybody knows the fact that Puneet has a claustrophobia and so when we were in the Secret Society where we were made to live in one room, Puneet had said that he won't be able to do the show and wants to quit the show. I was the one who motivated him and told him to continue the show and took care of him. At that time he used to tell me that you are an angel Deepshikha and a great person, you are like my daughter, Kaishav told me to take care of you but instead you are taking care of me. And as soon as he came in the house, he started talking bad things about me. After watching that AV, I was shocked as I had not expected this from him. He was brainwashing people about me and he is a personjo aapke muh pe kuch bolta hai aur pith ghumate hi burai karta hai.That's the reason I gave him that Big bomb power. Who is playing game smartly in the house? Praneet Bhatt, Puneet Issarand Pritam Singhare playing the game smartly or rather I would call it as a dirty game. Though discussing nominations is not allowed still Puneet discussed it in a very smart way and manipulated people easily. With whom would you like to be in touch after the contestants come out of the Bigg boss house? There is long list Upen Patel, Diandra Soares, Karishma Tanna, Soni Singh, Sushant Divgikar, Minissha Lamba0 Arya Babbarand all, except P3 (PUnit, Praneet, Pritam). All are really good except P3. Which contestant do you want to win Bigg Boss 8? Well that's too early to answer this question because Bigg boss show has always been an unpredictable one as last week Sukirti Kandpalgot eliminated and this week I got eliminated. So it's too early to say who will win the show until and unless I get to know the finalist. Would you like to go back in the house? Yes I would love to go back with a bang this time.Bahot ho gayirespect andacchai, now if I go back I will play the real game and will give back them answer. So I am waiting and want them to call me back and I will immediately take that offer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
So desperate to b a wild card entry...lol
GETGOIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
no she definitely got out because she's got "personal comment" ego ðŸ˜¡
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she is a strong contender but got less votes ???🤣🤣
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mujhe bhi samjhayo kya matlab hai iska 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine_1130

mujhe bhi samjhayo kya matlab hai iska 

ur emoticon..🤣🤣
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preep

she is a strong contender but got less votes ???🤣🤣

this is true actually..
 content achha deti thi directly and indirectly( by influencing others)
votes se maar khayi.. fans hi nayi the
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sunshine_1130

this is true actually..
content achha deti thi directly and indirectly( by influencing others)
votes se maar khayi.. fans hi nayi the

what r u doing that time tum ti to fan ek thread banati vote for deeps 🤣
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --RockStar--

what r u doing that time tum ti to fan ek thread banati vote for deeps 🤣

I was busy searching fr her fanclub .. nobd gave me the link they wr mentioning  😡
Edited by Sunshine_1130 - 9 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah...jinhone inko nominate kiya...wo sab dirty game khel rage hain! Ye toh acchhayi ki devi hain!🤪
Despo!