Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: desisoapie

-------------------------------

<font color="#ff0000" size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks Rithu dear...working on it and should have it posted by tomorrow</font>😳😊

Thank you. Waiting eagerly for it.
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

This was one of my fav epis😃

Yup for me too honey😳
deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithureuben

My screen is on fire, thanks to your caps. That was an awesome episode which started with Paro's sweetness when she helped him to free his kurta and ended with Rudra's hotness when he washed of the haldi.
Waiting for Sonia's next post.

Edit - just saw that the five collar holding scenes are mentioned in the previous page so not repeating it. Pls make a post on that when you are free.

Oye Rithu darling..Now  a days your hormones are kicking stronger babe😆😆😆...hmmm..Enjoy😉

Sonia has become a writing sax doctor😆😆 who cures the craziest of crazy gutter minds fantasies with her sensual stories..☺️ 

That Collar scenes is Mano's idea and she will be making a collage soon😉

deepsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPraba

What can I say deepa
U truly are becoming a master of CAPS and what super caps dear
One of the best ever hladi showers I have ever soon
So hot and sensous and each pic revives good old memories
Makes me miss Parud even more and Sanish just nailed the act
Thank you so much for sharing

Prabha doll...Welcome back 🤗
Thank you so much for the kind words dear..Yes this is one of my fav scenes in initial RR and donno how many times I had watched this scene like crazy😆😆😆...(thats a secret...ushhh😉)

Me too miss them yaar..very very much..hope at least we get a news of their new show..

deepsel thumbnail

Dearest Deepa,

Thank you for putting together the scintillating pictures of Haldi shower!  You are too sweet darling😊❤️

These two totally burned the screen and believe me, I was hyperventilating while seeing this one😳😳 and that is why I wrote this a much hotter, R-rated version of this episode😉☺️

I am right on the schedule darling, and your romantic yet sensuous Parud "reverse shower" update will be posted tomorrow and believe me, this time, you 'll all get your shirtless moochiya!😳😆😆

Thanks dear for always brightening up my day! Hugs🤗

Sonia

Dear Sonia,

Thank you for the kind words honey🤗

Much hotter...R rated...😲...Reverse shower☺️...Shirtlesss Moochiya...My expectation has sky-rocketed after all this hype..🤣

I am going to have many sleepless nights before and after reading your chapter I think..So be prepared to pay my medical bill for my mental illness😆😆😆

U always cheer me up dear..

Bless you and keep smiling😳
Love ya
Deepa
deepsel thumbnail

----------------------------------------------

Thank you Nik...you are a sweetheart 😳🤗

Dearest Deepa...haha...blame me but its all about supply and consumer demand😳😆 You and all the crazy fangirls cant get enough of Parud romance...tou mein kya kar sakti hoon?😉😆😆

Dear Sonia..😆  If the product is not up to the mark, there won't be any demand from the consumer😉, so the credit (or blame😆😆) goes to the product maker for its success,,,In this case its reverse as your fantastic product has made overwhelming side-effects in consumer minds to the extend of stalking you in all posts for the next variety/flavor (Sensual romantic) of your product😳😳

Tho hum bhi kya kar sakte hain🤔🤣🤣...we are addicted to your product😉
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepsel

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Oye Rithu darling..Now a days your hormones are kicking stronger babe😆😆😆...hmmm..Enjoy😉</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Sonia has become a writing sax doctor😆😆who cures the craziest of crazy gutter minds fantasies with her sensual stories..☺️</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">That Collar scenes is Mano's idea and she will be making a collage soon😉</font>

I blame Parud for making me type like this. I was such a boli bhali girl before they came along.
Will keep a lookout for Mano's collar post.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deep,
 awesome! It's really lightened up my mood. You captured every scene  nicely and your added essence will make us drool more.😆 

desisoapie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Oye Rithu darling..Now  a days your hormones are kicking stronger babe😆😆😆...hmmm..Enjoy😉

Sonia has become a writing sax doctor😆😆 who cures the craziest of crazy gutter minds fantasies with her sensual stories..☺️ 

That Collar scenes is Mano's idea and she will be making a collage soon😉

----------------------------------------

Oh my, oh my...I am blushing now😳😳😆
desisoapie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Dear Sonia,

Thank you for the kind words honey🤗

Much hotter...R rated...😲...Reverse shower☺️...Shirtlesss Moochiya...My expectation has sky-rocketed after all this hype..🤣

I am going to have many sleepless nights before and after reading your chapter I think..So be prepared to pay my medical bill for my mental illness😆😆😆

U always cheer me up dear..

Bless you and keep smiling😳
Love ya
Deepa

------------------------------------------------------

Oh my, Deepa 😳...itni bhi zyaada expectations mut rakho dear...kya pata itna accha na ho? That is too much pressure! I shouldn't have said much, huh😆😆

Anyway, jaisa bhi hoga...I think you'll enjoy it😳

Love,
Sonia🤗