Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Nice plot!

Has a lot of potential!

tata,
rocky25
jnawaz thumbnail
great start...enjoyed reading it...your hindi was fine...better than mine i must say...cant wait to read the next part... πŸ‘
kav~ thumbnail
please continue soon!
and btw could you do us a favour and post your fanfics on a seperate blog as well? this way we can keep track, cause its confusing to skim through all the ffs to find a particular one! lol. the site is www.blogspot.com and its free, just create an account. its very easy to blog! thanks(:
Sweet-farah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
plsss continuee dearrr....!!!!

πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YAR PLZ CONTINUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I M DIEING 2 KNOW WAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT
preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
superb start.loved it.plz cont soon. 😊
-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kav~

please continue soon!
and btw could you do us a favour and post your fanfics on a seperate blog as well? this way we can keep track, cause its confusing to skim through all the ffs to find a particular one! lol. the site is www.blogspot.com and its free, just create an account. its very easy to blog! thanks(:

here is the link. if it makes it easier for u to keep reading it, then no problem.

http://kasamh-se-ff-four-years-later.blogspot.com/ 

-Archi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8
thank u soooooooooo much for liking it. πŸ€— if u guyz find it easier to read in www.blogsopt.com, then i will be posting it there too as well as here. the link is

http://kasamh-se-ff-four-years-later.blogspot.com/

Part 2

Guyz, I no nothing about business. So just bear with me.

Ria: Where were u lost bani?

Bani: Nothing. Now hurry up, we are getting late for the conference.

Ria: chill bani. Its just a conference. Aur waise bhi, I am ready.

Bani: thank god u r finished and its just not a conference. It is very important for us. All the top industrialists will there and we have to get that contract no matter what so that we can open ur hotels in Mt.Abu.

Ria: Bani, we will get that contract. I mean for the past year and half, we didn't get any losses.

Bani: I no ria, but anything can happen in Buisness. Now lets go.

(btw, there is a contract bani badly wants so that she can open up hotels in Mt. Abu which she wanted to do since she started her very own business. She is very close to getting it but there is a another company that wants it as well. The most chances are that she will get it since she won very single contarct in past 1 and year. But according to Sameer, the other company is very good too. Now the whole conference is about who gets the contract since both are the best companies.Oh and keep in mind that bani doesn't know anything abou the company, not even the name)

Conference

Bani intered the conference room looking very confidant. She walked in with Ria behind her. She took a seat at one end of the table. Ria sat to her left and Sameer sat to her right. She didn't even pay attention to who was sitting right across her. As soon as she came in, she sat down and buried her face in a file as there is still ten more minutes for the conference to start. After everyone was present in room, someone stood up and said

"Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen"

it can't be thougth Bani. That voice just can't be his. Bani looked up at once to find herself staring at those brown eyes which she hasn't been able to forget since the past four years.

Jai Walia continued as Bani was getting lost once again…

i know this is short, but i had to stop it there. plzzzzz leave ur comments.

Raantje thumbnail
Please continue! I really like it πŸ‘
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hunnii.. such a nice part.. thanx for the link!!

πŸ‘