Written Update- HHN15 Oct- Bunty's promise & Sag's realization

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode starts with Mishraji and Pintu meeting in the staff room and Pintu tell mishraji that Sag has agreed to marry the guy of his choice. Mishraji congratulates him and tells him about Ratna's alliance. Both of them are happy.

Bunty is teasing Ratna that now why would she think about her brother she will just think about her hubby. He says that he always prayed that his sister gets all the happiness and now his prayer has been answered. Ratna says that she wants Bunty to be happy and she will enjoy alot in his wedding and also the girl is in the house itself. Bunty says I dont want to do all that, Ratna asks why. Bunty gets emotional and tries to divert the topic. He says I have to make so many preparations and make list of stuff, he says otherwise you will complain. Ratna sees through it and asks him what happened, she says I can see clearly that something is bothering you. I am your sister you can tell me. Bunty wipes off his tear and says I dont know what happened to my eye. Ratna says do you feel like crying, let me know and you will feel light. Bunty says I will cry when you leave the house after wedding. Ratna says look at me, do you love someone else. Is it someone from college, Bunty says no. then Ratna says do I know her, he nods and she guesses Sag's name and Bunty becomes emotional.  Ratna says she will talk to sags but Bunty tells her not to, it is possible that Sag loves Arindom. he says dont worry I am fine. Ratna says I know you are hurting who better understands than me. Bunty says these things happen in life and right now I am only worried about your marriage. Ratna asks him will he be able to forget Sags Bunty gets emotional again.

Ammaji telling Rani why she spent so much, they already got everything new for your wedding. Rani says I didnt spend millions. Ammaji says she has to marry off two daughters so she needs to save. Rani complains to Pappuji. Ammaji tells her to shut up and not argue. Rani starts crying and says she will leave the house. Ammaji says go leave no one stopping you. She says this house is run on Mishraji and Bunty's pay and they live simple life. Ammaji is holding Rani's arm and Rani says its hurting, now you are hurting my arm tomorrow you will burn me alive. Amma says look at this girl making big deal about this. Pappu tells Amma to stop, he says that she fights about every little thing. he says you are taunting me through Rani ji. You are saying that I dont earn for the house. So if it is about money then I will earn money and spend it my way and never ask you. He runs away from there. Ammaji is looking shocked. Bunty runs to Amma and asks her if she is ok. He says people have gone mad. Amma is crying and Bunty says I will talk to pappu Baiya and he will say sorry to you. Amma leaves from there. bunty tries to go after pappu but Ratna stops him and says calm down

Sag is thinking about all that Arindom said about the goons and ring. Pubali says Sagarika now what can we do its too late. There are only 2 days left for engagement.

Ammaji is sitting in dark and crying. Bunty comes there and says I got you tea with ginger, please have it. She says no and keeps crying. Bunty says I cant see this. Amma says when Pappu was about to be born I was extremely sick and doctor said we can either save the kid or the mother. your babuji said that I want to save you but I said that I want to save my baby. When you were born I became very happy and thought I have Ram Lakhan in my house. I was so happy. Now look how he was arguing with me. She says I never thought that my son will be his wife's slave. Bunty says I will fix him. Amma says forget it, who knows you become like pappu tommorow. Bunty says I will never do this. I will bring a girl who will love and respect you. I promise you that whoever you will point to, I will close my eyes and marry her. Amma gets happy. they hug and Amma says dont ever hurt me and Bunty says I will never hurt you.

next morning, Sag tells Pintu that I tried really hard but I cant marry Arindom. Pintu shouts sometimes you say no and sometimes yes. what will happen to my respect. She says please try and understand what if I am not happy after marriage, will you be happy. He asks what happened in 2 days that you are saying no. Sag tells him about the goons and says A is a coward. Pintu says thats a silly reason. Sag says how can I live with the guy who only thinks about himself. Pintu says you just think like your mother. I was never able to keep her happy as she also made issue of small things. Sags goes to her room and hugs pubali and starts crying. Pubali says all these guys are the same be it Arindom or Pintu. Sag says no there is one guy who can help me.

Precap: Sag says to Bunty to stop his engagement with Arindom as he can do it anything. 

Edited by lifelessons - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks in advance...Ayesha for the WU😃
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bunty to the rescue ðŸ¥³
But silly Bunty... once again ðŸ˜•
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Bunty to the rescue ðŸ¥³

But silly Bunty... once again ðŸ˜•

Are you talking about the promise he made to his Amma. How will he able to come out of that???
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Hanna...

Thanks in advance...Ayesha for the WU😃

you are welcome🤗
lifelessons thumbnail

you are welcome🤗
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lifelessons

Are you talking about the promise he made to his Amma. How will he able to come out of that???

Ho jaayega... Bunty hain na ðŸ˜ƒ

Like you said in that earlier thread, all of us do dumb things ... and parents are kind enough to forget (after a while) ðŸ˜†
Edited by VerboseG - 9 years ago
...Hanna... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bunty ji why make such promise...How will he come out of this now...He made a promise...that to with Ammaji😒...
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Hanna...

Bunty ji why make such promise...How will he come out of this now...He made a promise...that to with Ammaji😒...

he probably thought his love life is over...and he was ready to sacrifice himself for his Amma
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Ho jaayega... Bunty hain na ðŸ˜ƒ

Like you said in that earlier thread, all of us do dumb things ... and parents are kind enough to forget (after a while) ðŸ˜†

Ya I think here Sag hai na...I think Sag Bunty and Madhav will put their heads together to get Amma to agree😆...so that Amma's finger points towards Sag and Bunty wont have to break his promise
Edited by lifelessons - 9 years ago