ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very emotional and painful update. I think maaneet should open their hearts and let the love flow in between them. Waiting for more
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Awesome update...now geet knows maans pain...she understands how much pain maan is undergoing...it is good that they came close...adi come to know pinky abortion
waiting for next update

Plzzz don't quit this beautiful story

zida thumbnail
sorry 4 late comant .i am ill.anyway updat was heart tuching.i love it.fell sad 4 pinky .adi is also in pain.and geet maan r coming close.i hope there problms solv soon.and these 4solv live happly.
heycookie thumbnail
Superb part
lovd it alott
do cont soon
love2_soma thumbnail
adi bol do pinky ko dat u loves her...shayad uski dukh thoda kam hojaye...chalo maan  aur geet dono ekdoosreke sahara baan gaye hai...kash abb sab thik hojaye...

superb update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Emotional part di man is wrried abt geet bt doesnt show it on his face
maan hlpd geet nd went away though he wantd 2 geet stop him bt she didn't
geet was in her zone she lost her parents baby nd aunty nd when came 2 c r listenng her sobs nd qus he was feelng vey bad
maan went 2 gym nd startd 2 hurt himself
When geet saw maan's state she went nd huggd ao dat he can stop punishng himseld nd it happnd
maan startd 2 cry along wit geet 4 their baby
adi saw pinky cryng on usng more pressure pinky tld dat she was expectng bt vikram abortd d baby
adi was hell angry was abt 2 do smthing stupid bt angad stoppd him
maan hv fever geet made him 2 sleep in his bed when she was abt 2 go nd bring medi 4 maan he didnt allowd her 2 go nd holded her tightly maaneet slept holdng each other
waitng 4 d nxt part di update soon
plz di write dis story 4 ur loyal readers plz dont stop writng d story di plz
change12 thumbnail
awesome update love how you have potraed the pain of all 4 ...I hope Adi confess to pinky soon and looks like maneets pain is going to bring them closer again...
-Lehar- thumbnail
 painful update...maan and geet both wanted to share their pain but both are not in a condition to share because of the past...maan was hurting himself in gym geet went there and seeing him in that condition she hugged him he stopped assaulting himself and asked her to give him punishment..he slept in geet 's lap ..later geet took him to his room as he is shievering she was about to go from there maan held her hand geet also slipped in bed and both slept...on other side adi came to know pink gone through so much because of that vikram he wanted to kill vikram he was about to hire someone angad stopped him...angad was confused with his behaviour...eagerly waiting for the next part..coninue soon
swapna.p thumbnail

so emotional and painful update ...
loved it ...
continue soon..

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Richa I lost my cousin big brother so I was not in condition to read...

he was my bua's son but lived with my parents and had his schooling with me...he was just 3 yrs older to me...

just 10 days back I met him when I went to attend my bua's Golden Anniversary in Vadodara...he suffered massive heart-attack and then everything ended...

I am sorry I couldn't read last some updates of ur LFR-2 because of first went on vacations and then this news...