-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I hope he makes Gautam look a superstar now ðŸ¤£
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

haye...sanskaari?   bewakoof, nalaayak, mandbuddhi thik hai...sanskaari to bilkul nahi.

Praneet babaji, Puneet uncle, Upen, Aarya, Sushant ..all are. They let go so many potential fights, and just keep quiet. Agar Armaan/Sky hote inn ke jagaah, then sabki maa-behn kar dete. ðŸ˜†
prettygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
humm judging from the video I wonder who he's going to interact with in the show.. I think he might be friends with Diandra and Karishma for some reason... lets see what happens!
BTW did he call Puneet the most genuine? not sure if I heard that properly LOL
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Praneet babaji, Puneet uncle, Upen, Aarya, Sushant ..all are. They let go so many potential fights, and just keep quiet. Agar Armaan/Sky hote inn ke jagaah, then sabki maa-behn kar dete. ðŸ˜†

Praneet, Puneet to hai sanskaari.  Praneet ka bas chale to woh Gita Upadesh bhi de dega (coming straight from Mahabharat).  Upen, Arya, Sushy to na ke barabar hai...no point even discussing them.  These 3 need to be chucked out and new contestants need to come in.
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mmuntaha

totally agree!!! didn't like his interview! i can't imagine him in the house!!! but hes either gonna be an enemy to Gautam or a really good friend!!!

I have s feeling that his first target is gonna be gautam or atleast p3g group , he has already a strategy
but the question is against who ? He will fight with everyone 1 by 1 and agar gautam ka friend bana bhi toh planning ke saath hoga , this guy is here to play game a full on winning game yeh kisi ka dost nahi hoga
If he needs to fire his own friends he will do.
Atleast from his iv aisa dikhta haiEdited by Tahira-2013 - 9 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

I have s feeling that his first target is gonna be gautam or atleast p3g group , he has already a strategy
but the question is against who ? He will fight with everyone 1 by 1 and agar gautam ka friend bana bhi toh planning ke saath hoga , this guy is here to play game a full on winning game yeh kisi ka dost nahi hoga
Atleast from his iv aisa dikhta hai

If he is smart, he will take into consideration public support for Gautam and then play his cards accordingly.  Else, he will end up being hated like the rest.

Edited by liberiangirl - 9 years ago
Tahira-2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

If he is smart, he will take into considering public support for Gautam and then play his cards accordingly. Else, he will end up being hated like the rest.

Many viewers are missing people like , dolly, imam, ejaz and armaan, people are gonna hate him but also support for entertainment.
He's a finalist for sure , I would love to see him and gautam in top 2 and then gautam wins but my dream , gautam will be out just before finale 😭
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope he saves  his energy ... He is wasting his  energy even before entering to the show... Hope he inst like another arya...what I feel is  he will be hell annoying ...  but u never know ... hope he ll be a good entertainer...
He barks a looot...i bet he will b a bheegi billi inside the house..😆
mmuntaha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

Atleast from his iv aisa dikhta hai

I know! he has a strategy! but kab tak! he think hes gonna do what the audience want and should be done to the people in the house! and become a hero and viewers will love him!!! but for how long hes gonna be like that, after sometimes when get the taste of the house!! then it will be worth watching!