New Beginnings! #2

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

~New Thread, New Beginnings, Hopefully a sexy reunion of ZaYa and the so called Pillar Gone!~

What we dreaded the most happened regardless of what so many heads stated:

• Farhan: No divorce
  • Farhan: Zaya will not separate ever
  • Farhan: No halala
  • Seema: No Halala
  • Megha: Different kind of Halala.

We all have been lied so many times that I am not even aware of what some received as an answer.

The second most dreading thing is we don't want this show to come to an end just with ZaYa uniting. NO NO NO, Farhan wanted to tell his story, he told it, and we put through it no matter what. But now its our time to receive our gifts, we have been so patient so positive yet we got absolutely nothing instead we got in return:

Aliyah Rehans Nikkah

Farhan Deleting so many people off

Farhan and Seema being ridiculously rude to the people who weren't rude to them and so much more.

Honestly at this point it isn't about what I want to see or what you want to see but its about how much we endured all this time and what are they going to leave us with ZaYa uniting on the last episode or last week of BI, Um no not acceptable.

We put up with literally everything, I know, including myself, who researched like no lives, who made millions of plausible predictions, who convinced other negative members to continue to watch, to trust the damn heads for they KNEW what they were portraying to us but we have been proven wrong in the worst possible manner.

We were deprived of so much yet they did not even bother to listen to us now, but since Farhan has his ears closed so does every other head of BI than we will just take another route, they can do as they wish but only till the support of fans remain, after that they are nothing and neither is their show. Harsh but true.

My point in making this post isn't to upset you more, or to spread negativity, I would if there was any chances left still try to convince you that the HN might just not happen but it has. I am just so tired of waiting and wishing, so tired of trusting them cause they have only broken so horribly that the pieces became too small to even be attempted to put back together.  We have sat through all the shitty, horribly executed tracks and have not uttered a word but sometimes a reality mirror needs to be put in front of the face.

Now, the main trigger of this post is: some girl messaged Farhan, who was still his friend on FB, We want ZaYa United.'

His reply : "Unite ZaYa and then do what? Hehe don't you want the show to run longer"

Which is clearly implying that this track is going to get prolonged as much as possible however we cannot no more sit here and be patient for some miracle to happen cause there will be no miracle at all, ,Farhan thinks we wont quit but we will and he will suffer Big Time.

Not just that I am just so sick and tired of seeing and reading sites, people telling us to wait and watch. Wait and watch WHAT? We waited and we watched but what the hell did we get?

I love Fuzion but this is what they said to me:  None liked Divorce epis too.But it gave out gr8 redemption track.None liking this too.This will give rise 2 a gr8 track too."

I am sorry I refuse to agree, I have had it.

Now in order for us to be heard and the show to go accordingly here is what we need to do:

• We need to call
  • Email
  • Tweet
  • Message of FB
Here's the Information:

Edited:
THE MAIN ONE: Dont do anything but just email them atleast three times!

Guys the time is now, we need to take action, if Farhan does not know what to add we will help him by bombarding the channel. Fans have done this before and will do this now, we need to change the track, and we give them a deadline: October 18. 

On October 18, i want this track done and over with. 

Lets start kicking.

P.S. Excuse any typos, I will be back to fix.

IMP NOTE: PLEASE KEEP ALL YOUR COW POOP COMMENTS OUTTA HERE CAUSE I WILL GET YOU. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
I havent watched the episode, but will later and refuse to give my two cents till Mr. Farhan unites ZaYa. Stubbornness wasnt only inherited by Mr. Farhan. Everything is Fair in the Indian tellyvision Land. 
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LOL Zainab ðŸ˜† Your stubbornness would give Farhan a run for his money :P 
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Zainab...I haven't watched it either...just can't motivate myself enough to do so! Btw did you get my pm? I wasn't sure if I had sent it ðŸ˜•
..Zainab.. thumbnail
@Sruthi, he could go to hell man, a person who doesnt care about who made his show this popular well im sorry, im not investing my time either.although i do miss writing a lot. stupid Farhan MAR JA

@Sumaiya the poem one? yes i got it imma check it later, peacefully!😆
manny136 thumbnail
Lol zainab its not stuborness its a metter of principle u got stick with tht lol
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
It seems he honestly couldn't care anymore ðŸ˜•

@Zainab...whenever you get the chance...no rush!😃 I just wasn't sure if I'd actually sent it to you LOL
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab, I miss your long posts too! GAHH Farhan, hurry up and reunite them, jeez...
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Maybe he's finally seeing the light? ðŸ˜³
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys!! How are you all?