Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
OS-HONEYMOON SPECIAL

Hi everyone I m back again but this time with romantic n hot is its on their romance n consummation part n Kisi KO problem hai then pls tell me...

Note 18+ pls read at own risk...

Ram n priya are on honeymoon offical honeymoon in my os ram is 35 years n priya is 33 years n ram is lil fit n they have consummated their marriage a month ago n after that ram was very busy with his business so no time for priya n then ram has to go to Mauritius for.some deal so he took Priya along with him n he said that's its their official hm...

Sun has just rise its just 6 in morning where a couple is sleeping in each other arms...cuddling n ram is half bare just in this track pant n priya has wore her nighty lil short only for ram...

Rays of sun falls on priya n she opened her eyes n saw her love is sleeping calmly n looking very cute...n he has holded her tightly in sleep n then priya move forward n moves her finger in his hair...n kissed on his forehead,eyes,nose cheeks while doing this ram was having smile on his face...

Priya-ram utho naa its 6 baba pls awake up..

Ram-no 1st my kiss ' n hum honeymoon par jaan n kya yaar its just 6 yaar...

Priya-no ramm hum honeymoon par tho hai but aap 5 din se office ke kaam kar rahe hai n u come so late pata hai jab tak aap karate nahi lete can't sleep she kissed him on his bare chest...

Ram-now madam ur whole is time is mine now main sab kaam kal raat ko finish kar Diya hai only for u madam n kissed her on lips lightly...

Priya-saachi...n goes close to him...

Ram-haan saachi n kiss her on nose n both smiled...n makes priya lay down on bed n moved his hand on her face n other hand was moving on her waist...

Priya-Ram I need u now make me complete n putted her hand around his neck n now both were looking into each other eyes...

Ram-really priya main bhi yahi chata tha but mujhe laga tumhe bura naa lage...isliye...

Priya-ram u should know one think when u man need us we too need u samaje...n bit him on her lower lip...

With this action ram was shocked n happy too that priya was opening n thora bold bhi Ho rahi tho...now ram got the green signal so now he need to fullfill his wife wish...

Now ram kissed priya very softly n both were taking each other lips at a time n kiss got deeper n turned into passionate kiss ram now turn Priya n she was on top of him...priya hand her inside his hair n other moving on his bare chest...both were enjoying their kiss n want to enjoy each of it...both were tasting each other sweet nectar...after few mins both broke the kiss and both were breathing heavily...both now open their eyes n saw lust n love for each other...

Priya started kissing him on his bare chest n ram opened the chain of her nighty n from top it got loose...then to priya was kissing ram on his bare chest then she took his n***le in her mouth n start to kiss n lick it n ram was feeling good cos after their consummation this is 1st time priya is opening up...n she went down n started moving her hand on his private above his track pant...n ram was loving it...

Ram-priya I love u pls undress me plsss...

Then priya removed his pant n also her nighty which was loosen up...n priya took his manhood n start to massage it...n then went down n kissed his thighs n inner thighs n also licked his manhood...n ram pulled her up n kissed her n tasted himself through her...

Now ram turned priya n she was down n ram was up n looked his angel n saw looking beautiful with her hair open n lips little swollen...

Priya-ram kya Hua aise kya dekh reho...

Ram-apni biwi ko dekh raha Hu who is looking so sexy n I love her bold avatar n I m loving this n aur pls don't change this cos I love u n tum he mujhe complete kar sakti Ho...

Then he went down n kissed her neck n started to nuzzle her n start to kiss on her bare shoulder n his hands were moving down on her private part n ram can feel that she is wet n ready for him...he was moving his hand over there n was Massaging it n due to it priya moan...n then ram took one breast in his hand n pressed it n took it in his mouth n start to kiss n lick it n priya hand was moving inside his hair n was pushing more towards herself...n he marked on her breast with his love mark n also did same with his other breast...then he moved down towards her navel n kissed there n now went more down n kissed her thighs n inner thighs n was moving his finger inside her vagine all juice were on his finger n also flowing n then he started to lick it n was tasting her now priya was in heaven n ram was enjoying to lick her...after licking her he adjusted himself n entered his manhood inside her womanhood...while entering priya felt little pain n then ram start to movie in n out slowly n while moving he kissed her n later he increased his speed n both were in different world till both reached the climax...n priya n ram were fully sweating n then ram removed himself n adjust himself next to Priya...

Now ram was going to take duvet but priya stop him n went close to him n slept in each other arm n it 8 in the morning but shhh don't disturb our love birds they are on their honeymoon...so let them enjoy each other in each other arms...

Hope u all like it pls click on like button n pls comment on it...

Love

Dhristi
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update
Thanks.for pm