Posted: 9 years ago
OS-HONEYMOON SPECIAL

Hi everyone I m back again but this time with romantic n hot is its on their romance n consummation part n Kisi KO problem hai then pls tell me...

Note 18+ pls read at own risk...

Ram n priya are on honeymoon offical honeymoon in my os ram is 35 years n priya is 33 years n ram is lil fit n they have consummated their marriage a month ago n after that ram was very busy with his business so no time for priya n then ram has to go to Mauritius for.some deal so he took Priya along with him n he said that's its their official hm...

Sun has just rise its just 6 in morning where a couple is sleeping in each other arms...cuddling n ram is half bare just in this track pant n priya has wore her nighty lil short only for ram...

Rays of sun falls on priya n she opened her eyes n saw her love is sleeping calmly n looking very cute...n he has holded her tightly in sleep n then priya move forward n moves her finger in his hair...n kissed on his forehead,eyes,nose cheeks while doing this ram was having smile on his face...

Priya-ram utho naa its 6 baba pls awake up..

Ram-no 1st my kiss ' n hum honeymoon par jaan n kya yaar its just 6 yaar...

Priya-no ramm hum honeymoon par tho hai but aap 5 din se office ke kaam kar rahe hai n u come so late pata hai jab tak aap karate nahi lete can't sleep she kissed him on his bare chest...

Ram-now madam ur whole is time is mine now main sab kaam kal raat ko finish kar Diya hai only for u madam n kissed her on lips lightly...

Priya-saachi...n goes close to him...

Ram-haan saachi n kiss her on nose n both smiled...n makes priya lay down on bed n moved his hand on her face n other hand was moving on her waist...

Priya-Ram I need u now make me complete n putted her hand around his neck n now both were looking into each other eyes...

Ram-really priya main bhi yahi chata tha but mujhe laga tumhe bura naa lage...isliye...

Priya-ram u should know one think when u man need us we too need u samaje...n bit him on her lower lip...

With this action ram was shocked n happy too that priya was opening n thora bold bhi Ho rahi tho...now ram got the green signal so now he need to fullfill his wife wish...

Now ram kissed priya very softly n both were taking each other lips at a time n kiss got deeper n turned into passionate kiss ram now turn Priya n she was on top of him...priya hand her inside his hair n other moving on his bare chest...both were enjoying their kiss n want to enjoy each of it...both were tasting each other sweet nectar...after few mins both broke the kiss and both were breathing heavily...both now open their eyes n saw lust n love for each other...

Priya started kissing him on his bare chest n ram opened the chain of her nighty n from top it got loose...then to priya was kissing ram on his bare chest then she took his n***le in her mouth n start to kiss n lick it n ram was feeling good cos after their consummation this is 1st time priya is opening up...n she went down n started moving her hand on his private above his track pant...n ram was loving it...

Ram-priya I love u pls undress me plsss...

Then priya removed his pant n also her nighty which was loosen up...n priya took his manhood n start to massage it...n then went down n kissed his thighs n inner thighs n also licked his manhood...n ram pulled her up n kissed her n tasted himself through her...

Now ram turned priya n she was down n ram was up n looked his angel n saw looking beautiful with her hair open n lips little swollen...

Priya-ram kya Hua aise kya dekh reho...

Ram-apni biwi ko dekh raha Hu who is looking so sexy n I love her bold avatar n I m loving this n aur pls don't change this cos I love u n tum he mujhe complete kar sakti Ho...

Then he went down n kissed her neck n started to nuzzle her n start to kiss on her bare shoulder n his hands were moving down on her private part n ram can feel that she is wet n ready for him...he was moving his hand over there n was Massaging it n due to it priya moan...n then ram took one breast in his hand n pressed it n took it in his mouth n start to kiss n lick it n priya hand was moving inside his hair n was pushing more towards herself...n he marked on her breast with his love mark n also did same with his other breast...then he moved down towards her navel n kissed there n now went more down n kissed her thighs n inner thighs n was moving his finger inside her vagine all juice were on his finger n also flowing n then he started to lick it n was tasting her now priya was in heaven n ram was enjoying to lick her...after licking her he adjusted himself n entered his manhood inside her womanhood...while entering priya felt little pain n then ram start to movie in n out slowly n while moving he kissed her n later he increased his speed n both were in different world till both reached the climax...n priya n ram were fully sweating n then ram removed himself n adjust himself next to Priya...

Now ram was going to take duvet but priya stop him n went close to him n slept in each other arm n it 8 in the morning but shhh don't disturb our love birds they are on their honeymoon...so let them enjoy each other in each other arms...

Hope u all like it pls click on like button n pls comment on it...

Love

Dhristi
Nice one 
Thank u for ur pm 

superb update Thanks for the PM
lovely OS😊
beautifully wriiten
Superb update...
Thanks for the PM
Nice one 
super hot 
so priya has taken the charge and opening up to him 👏

Thanks for pm 
Very hot and passionate nite Raya spend together in honeymoon and now lost in each other arms fulfilling their desires.
Keep writing and thank you for the pm...