Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: piggie

yeah! so ADK did reach the finals..well this was expected.

but kerela.. (dont judge havent followed the tournament)

but Go ADK...get the first CUP.πŸ˜›

BTW hey gunnerπŸ˜›.. i read somewhere arsenal will play MFC and GOA next year???

Hey piggs ...

Yaa Arsenal will come India next summer to play two friendly against Mumbai & Goa ..

I am out of the world since I heard this news πŸ₯³ my arsenal is coming πŸ‘

ARSENAL will play two friendlies in INDIA in
the summer to cash in on the growing
appeal of the Premier League there.

ATK has very poor second season & umpire robbed them with there poor descions πŸ₯± .. it will be tough final as blasters playing so well & I never thought they will reach finals .. 😲 they had poor starting but peak in the right time ...
BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: GUNNER.

Hey piggs ...

Yaa Arsenal will come India next summer to play two friendly against Mumbai & Goa ..

ATK has very poor second season & umpire robbed them with there poor descions πŸ₯± .. it will be tough final as blasters playing so well & I never thought they will reach finals .. 😲 they had poor starting but peak in the right time ...

Kerela are fluke. What actually happened is what happened to CSK in IPL many times. Kerela just shocked chennai with an out of the blue performance and they could not recover. Watch the 2nd leg of the semifinal. Kerela were POOR. Won only because of the shock advantage in first leg. I dont expect anything less than a thrashing from ATK. πŸ˜›
piggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GUNNER.

Hey piggs ...

i was expecting such a happy reply about arsenal..πŸ˜†
but why play MFC? duh!
the entire team like the ARSENAL team or just some players in here?

BTW about kerela.. agree with VIRUS.. the last match that i saw..i really didnt find them too impressive well until the last minutes where i felt Chennai was drained.. wondered how they made it so far...(but then again i am judging them just on one match performance.)

But a plus point of this encounter i would say...is "DADA v/s SACHIN" thats what all are talking of at the moment.πŸ˜†
GUNNER. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Kerela are fluke. What actually happened is what happened to CSK in IPL many times. Kerela just shocked chennai with an out of the blue performance and they could not recover. Watch the 2nd leg of the semifinal. Kerela were POOR. Won only because of the shock advantage in first leg. I dont expect anything less than a thrashing from ATK. πŸ˜›

Thats Football For You πŸ˜ƒ ..

I seen The Second Leg It Was Ameature Type Of Football For Kerala & 2nd Own Goal πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ What Was Keeper Doing There πŸ˜• But First Leg They Outplayed Chennai & Got Three crucial Goal Advantange On Second Leg & got reached the finals..But It Was Suprise To Me they Were In Semis  & Reach Finals ... 
GUNNER. thumbnail

Originally posted by: piggie

i was expecting such a happy reply about arsenal..πŸ˜†
but why play MFC? duh!
the entire team like the ARSENAL team or just some players in here?

BTW about kerela.. agree with VIRUS.. the last match that i saw..i really didnt find them too impressive well until the last minutes where i felt Chennai was drained.. wondered how they made it so far...(but then again i am judging them just on one match performance.)

But a plus point of this encounter i would say...is "DADA v/s SACHIN" thats what all are talking of at the moment.πŸ˜†

Well I Cant Say About All Players But Wenger surely going to take his Men To India ...As There Promoating EPL ... i am  expecting Full Squad except for few players ..  

Indian Super League franchises FC Goa and Mumbai City, where Robert Pires and Freddie Ljungberg ply their trade respectively. i guess it could be the reasons & in mumbai there has lot of Arsenal centres around ... 

wowmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Blasters πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ganguly and sachin se bat karwa rahe hai ,game on hai
piggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and ADK are the first champions..πŸ₯³
last minute goal.. that was quick..superb header.!
GUNNER. thumbnail
1ST CHAMPION KOLKATA πŸ₯³πŸ‘
wowmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Blasters played well till the last minute
Kolkata's goal keeper  he is the man of the match

congrats Dada:)