BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hehehe!!
BombayPonnu thumbnail

EPILOGUE

"Ishita... Ishita.. what are you upto woman? Come out now.." he yelled at the top of his lungs. "Always makes me late.. Why can't she just start soon and get done with her dressing? Uff" he was continuously murmuring to himself when she came out of the room all dressed up and ready.

"Stop shouting, Raman.. Ru is not here yet. We still have time", she replied calmly. "Okay.. and where's my Tie? The grey one that Ru gifted me? Did you pack that?" he asked her. "Yes Raman. It's right here" she said pointing her fingers towards the bed. She picked I up from the bed and walked toward him. A naughty smile played on his lips.

"Sidha sidha bol dete that you wanted me to tie it for you. Why do you have to do this all the time?" she asked him. "You know me so well na Ishu.. Right from the time we got married.. Remember, the you don't need to switch off the AC to hug me" he chuckled. She smiled too. "Of course I do Raman. Such awesome days they were. Those evenings at the NGO.. You me and Ru.. Our wedding, just for the sake of Mihir and Mihika.. Never thought I would marry the CEO of the year Raman Bhalla." She said, placing the tie around his neck.

"Haha! You were lucky, woman. There were lakhs of girls after me.. I don't know what went wrong with my brain when I saw you. Aaj tak pachta raha hu." He said. She hit him on the chest and walked away leaving the tie half done. He chuckled and held her from behind "Cant I even crack a joke now, Ishu? You know you and Ruhi complete me, I had no life till the two of you came by." He said. She turned around and started finishing the tie. "Waise Raman, I always used to think that by adopting a child, I'll be making his or her life better. Later, I realised that Ruhi healed me.. She made my life better. She made me a mother. You are in my life because of her and she's my daughter because of you. I don't know what I would have been without the two of you" she said securing the knot of the tie. He held her closer as she rested her face on his shoulder. He placed a kiss on her forehead and rested his head over hers.

"Oye Mrs and Mr Romantic Bhalla, it's your daughters convocation tonight.. What are you guys upto" Ruhi said standing at the door, grinning. She always adored her parents and the love they had for one another. For her, they were the world's cutest couple. Ishita extended her hand towards her and she ran towards her parents for a family hug!

It was a proud moment for Ishita and Raman Bhalla as the dean announced Ruhi Raman Bhalla as the student of the year and the academic topper of the Harvard. Tears of joy ran through their eyes at the moment. Ru climbed up the stage and received the trophy. She then went towards the mike. "Maa Papa, could you please come up here?" She announced. As Raman and Ishita reached up, Ruhi went ahead and took their blessings. She then handed the trophy to them. "Maa papa, the trophy, the credits, the happiness.. all of it belongs to you. I don't know what I would have don't without you people." Turning around to the crowd, she continued "Yeah! You guys must be thinking I love my parents a lot! Yes I do! They mean the world to me.. they are no less than God himself. A child left alone in this world to survive on it's own has no future to look forward to. I was one of those. I lived in an NGO and fell prey to child abuse by a couple who wanted to adopt me. Had maa papa not come and saved me, I wonder where I would have been. I love you maa papa. And today, I want the whole world to know that I really do have the best parents in the world" she said hugging them.

Later that evening, as they were having their dinner, Ruhi cleared her throat. "Papa maa there's someone I want you to meet. Actually papa, there's this guy, Karan.. umm.. he's in my batch maa and we really like each other.." she hesitated. "Call him here" Raman said keeping a straight face. Ishita's face devoid of emotions too. "Papa, trust me, I wont go ahead if you say no. Your opinion matters the most." Ru explained till the time Karan could join them.

As Karan walked in, Raman went over to him and hugged him. "Welcome to the family Son in law" he winked. "Thanks Father in law" Karan replied. Ruhi stood there shocked. "He met us yesterday Ru, when you went out last evening. He told us already and we spoke to his parents as well." Ishita explained. "You are the best maa" Ruhi said hugging her. "Love you papa" she said hugging him as well.

"So Mrs Bhalla, looks like there's a lot to do. Our Princess has found her prince. And it's us alone now" he winked as she blushed. "Kya Raman, Kuch bhi! It's your daughter's wedding. Stop acting like a 25 year old" she said as they sat looking at the album carrying memories of their blissful happy life.

Okay a little too long for an Epilogue.. Bhavnaon me beh gayi.. Lol!! Do comment :)
Edited by RaYaKapoor - 9 years ago
minakrish thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

Arey meri jaan.. 🤗 Kitna pyaara epilogue! 😳
Loved it to the core... ❤️
My favourite story gets over giving way to a new one! 😉
Abhi new story aa raha hai! 😃
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 9 years ago
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omggg!!! So beautiful! I just felt I saw the climax of a movie! Happy ever types! Seriouslyyy brilliant writing n awesum epilouge! Beautiful way to end it! Loved it! Ru's convocation and marriage! Wahh!

Do write more!
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely...
ruhi's convo was great...
loved your story too  much...waiting for u to write more ishra stories
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww...That was corny but nonetheless cute too./..
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Arey meri jaan.. 🤗 Kitna pyaara epilogue! 😳

Loved it to the core... ❤️
My favourite story gets over giving way to a new one!😉
Abhi new story aa raha hai!😃

Hey!! Thanks Sweetheart!!
😃 😃
BombayPonnu thumbnail