Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello there, wonderful people..
First, thanks for the support guys.. Your response has been overwhelming.. I love reading your comments and each one is cherished...

Here's part 10 guys.. It's the stuff u ppl were waiting for.. The confession... There's a bit of mature stuff.. I doubt know how it's come out as its the first time I've attempted something like this... Your reviews on this one matter a lot.. So do read and do lemme know.. Waiting for your comments..

PART 10
The next morning, Ishita came out of the bathroom, freshly showered. Thinking Raman was out already, she didn't bother to lock the door. No one else would enter the room without knocking.
Still new to sarees, she was struggling with one, when Raman suddenly entered through the door. The scene he saw left him with his mouth wide open.
Ishita was standing facing the mirror, her back towards the door. She was so lost in trying to figure out how to tie the saree that she didn't bother looking up.
"Beautiful!", he exclaimed. She looked up and through the mirror, saw him staring at her. Their eyes locked as they kept staring at each other through the mirror.
Raman moved closer to her and she felt shy as she realised the state she was in. Covering up as much as possible, she turned around to face him. The closer he moved to her, more nervous she was. Shivers ran through her body with excitement.
He ran his hand through her waist and pulled her close with one hand as his other hand snatched a file from the shelf next to the mirror. "Sorry, just came to take the file.", he said and walked away. He stopped once more at the door. "Ishita, you look really hot.",he said. 'Becomes difficult to control myself', he thought to himself.
She stood there hot and red, unable to react. She was blushing profusely at what happened and a smile crept up on her face. In those few minutes, she literally imagined Raman and herself together, sharing their life.
It was somewhere late in the afternoon when Raman came back to his room. He had spent all his day in the study, managing his business. The new deal his company had cracked needed to start off.
As Raman came back to his room, he saw Ishita sleeping in an awkward position on the couch. She held a picture in her hand. Raman went and picked her up and laid her on the bed. He took the photo in his hand and found if it to be her parents and Mihika. 'Maybe she's missing them', he thought.
That evening, when Neelu came to ask Ishita what to make for dinner, Raman literally told her every dish possible. Ishita was shocked. Never in her life had she eaten so much together. 'If this is how food is made at The Bhallas, ill surely bloat up in a few days.',she thought.
As night approached, she understood why so much was being made. Raman had invited The Iyer's and The Arora's over dinner. He had once again read through her emotions.
While the family was having dinner, he got a call and excused himself. A very worried Raman came back.
"Mihir, there's a problem.", Raman told him as they went to the study after dinner. "What's wrong bhai??", Mihir asked. "Tondon had called Mihir. He wants me,to go to Australia for a few days. Nothing serious, just wants me to see their standards before we start manufacturing their supplementary products.", Raman explained.
"So what's the problem with that?", Mihir asked. "The problem is, buddhu, that i am newly married. Ishita has not even settled down properly here and i think its not right to leave her here and go.", Raman said.
"That's very thoughtful, bhai. Why don't you send someone from office? Or maybe i can go on your behalf.", Mihir suggested. "Tondon wants me to go personally Mihir.", Raman replied.
Mihir's face suddenly lit up. "I have a better idea Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla", he said. "Why don't you take bhabhi along? Extend the business trip. Make it your honeymoon.", Mihir said. "Waise bhi bhai, me and Mihika have planned ours after a month. I'll handle office till then"
Without waiting for any response from Raman, he went out and announced. "Guys, bhai has to go to Australia urgently for some official work."
"There he goes again", Romi whispered to Ishita. "This bhai and his business!! Uff!!"
"So, why don't we send bhabhi along as well? Waise bhi, their honeymoon isn't planned.", Mihir continued. "What say guys?"
An excited chatter ran across the room. The only people silent were Raman and Ishita. She was red with embarrassment while he stood there trying to gauge her reaction.
Being The Raman Bhalla, getting a visa for Ishu was easy. Tickets were booked and they were set to leave.
But, before they left, there was one person they had to meet - Ruhi. They went to see her at the NGO and the childs happy face brought content and happiness to them as well. She was jumping and dancing.
"Ru, baby listen to me.", Ishita told her. "Raman uncle and me are going out for some days. So we wont be able to see you.". Ruhi's smile vanished and her face fell. "Annie aunty was right na.. You wont come to meet me now", Ru said.
"Ruhi.. Bacche, there's nothing like that. Me and Ishita aunty have some very urgent work beta. We can't postpone it. But I promise you, Rockstar, we will talk over the phone everyday.", Raman added. Ruhi nodded as though she understood. "Raman uncle, will you get me my favorite chocolate when you come next?", she asked innocently. "Of course baby. I'll get lots of them", Raman promised.
Packing and preparations were on in full swing. Mihika had come to help Ishita with the packing part, and unknown to her, had managed to slip in a dress or two instead of sarees and chudidaars.
"Ishita, are we done? The flight is right on time!", Raman yelled at the top of his voice as Ishita came running down the stairs. As she was about to reach the last few, she slipped.
She closed her eyes expecting a fall. However, all she felt was an arm around her waist. She opened her eyes to see Raman holding her. "Careful Ishita, honeymoon has not even begun.", he winked. She blushed and looked away. "What? Aren't we getting late now?", she asked. "Its your fault. You distract me.", he said.
They stopped as they heard people clearing their throat. They said bye to everyone and left from Bhalla House.
Raman and Ishita checked in at their Villa. Yes, Raman had booked a villa for themselves. It was a quite place, with a private beach further down. The view from the balcony was enchanting. The blue ocean surrounded by small islands together made it look divine.
Ishita absolutely loved the place and Raman was proud of himself. He knew she loved beaches and that is exactly why he had chosen this place.
They unpacked their stuff and Raman went to freshen up while Ishita sat on the recliner in the balcony, looking at the calm water. She was already in love with the place.
As was her habit, she took out her diary and began writing.
December 10, 2013
Its yet another beautiful day in my life. Im Mrs. Ishita Raman Bhalla. Im married!! And to the very same guy I have loved since ages. And trust me, it feels so good!
I was so scared initially. Didnt know what to do. Who to talk to. Then, I found Romi. He's adorable. Just the little brother I always wanted. He helps me with Raman's likes and dislikes..
Being married is a different feeling altogether. Every day, theres a little more that I know about him. I meet a very new Raman everyday.
He's caring, he's super cute, he's hot, super handsome, very loving, very dutiful and the list goes on. I am in awe of this man.
The way he handles me, takes care of my needs is something i'll have to get used to. The day after the wedding, when we took Ru back to the NGO, I can't understand how he could get me out of the sadness in a jiffy. I bet he knows some magic and this magician has robbed my heart with his charm and made me fall in love with him. And when he said he wanted to give this marriage a chance, I was on top of the world!
Being in his arms is the best feeling ever. And his naughtiness just turns me on. The way he lowered the AC temperature to hug me the other day, i just felt like kissing him that instant.
We are here in Australia now, on our so-called-honeymoon. I wish the new city brings about a change in our relation too. I love him unconditionally. I wish he falls for me too! Life would be so perfect after that!
She held the diary close to her heart and closed her eyes, dreaming of her future with him. She was fast asleep by the time Raman came out. He smiled at her sleeping form, cuddled up on the recliner. He slowly came to her and picking her up in his arms, laid her down on the bed.
He noticed the diary and tried taking it from her hand. But her grip was so tight that all he could manage to see was his picture, from a couple of years back, sticking out of one of the pages. His curiosity to read the diary grew all the more. However, controlling himself, he dressed up for his meeting.
He woke Ishita up while leaving. "Are we going somewhere Raman?", she asked. "Not we, I am going for a meeting. I should be back by lunch. Till then, you take rest. I had breakfast. Yours is kept in the microwave. Heat it up and have it.", he told her. She nodded her head and Raman left for the meeting.
When he came back, Ishita was nowhere to be seen. He called out to her a couple of times and realised she was in the washroom. His eyes fell on her diary kept on the side table. His curiosity increased while his inner self started debating.
"Raman, reading others personal diary without permission is bad manners.", his rational side told him. "its not someone's diary. Its your wife's diary Raman. You have the right.", his naughty side said.
"She's your wife alright, but your relation is not like a real couple that you can interfere in her personal space.", his rational side countered. "Read it Raman, before she comes out. This is your only chance. Go on. Read it.", his naughty side coaxed. Finally, he gave up and picked up the diary.
The bookmark was still on the last page. He turned and read the entry Ishita had made that morning. Obviously, his joy knew no bounds. He was the happiest man alive. She loved him! He couldnt believe what he was reading.
All he could think of now was of ways to let her know his feelings, to have her in his arms and stay cuddled with her in bed. He flashed his brightest smile ever as he kept the diary back on the table. He didnt want Ishita to know he read it.
As she came out, she saw Raman grinning, staring at nothingness. She went and stood in front of him. He saw her and took her hand in his. He twirled her around. Round and round she went and finally came to a halt in his arms.
"Ishita, you have no idea how happy I am. Today is the best day in my life!", Raman told her. "Im glad you are happy, Raman. But what happened?", she asked.
"Well, I just cracked the best deal of my life. Theres no better deal ever possible.", he explained. "Okay listen. Its my Client's sons birthday today and he has invited us to the party. So we need to leave by 7. I have a meeting after lunch. Once that is done, my work here is over. We can go sightseeing tomorrow.", he said.
Ishita nodded her head and they had their lunch. Raman was smiling all throughout and she just couldnt understand why. But his happiness made her happy too.
Later that evening, Raman and Ishita were at the club. She wore a nice black saree while he was in his tux, handsome as usual.
He was busy meeting his associates and clients while Ishita sat on a stool at the bar. Though Raman was talking to his associates, his eyes were on Ishita all the time. She had her eyes for him too.
She was sitting there with a can of coke, a young guy approached her. "Hey, Im Smith.", he introduced himself. "Arent you the Birthday boy? Happy Birthday!", Ishita wished him. "Thanks. May I get you a drink?", he asked Ishita.
"Thanks Smith, but i don't drink.", she told him. She was feeling a bit uncomfortable, the way Smith sat next to her and leaned close as he spoke. She kept looking for Raman and found him with a few people. He was involved in an animated conversation and she didn't want to disturb him.
"Well, dance with me then!", he said holding her hand. Ishita pulled her hand back. "I don't dance Smith. I think you should go and have fun with your friends.", she said. "And leave such a beauty alone? Never!", Smith replied.
Just then, Raman came towards them and stood between Ishita n Smith. "Hey, happy birthday Smith", Raman wished him. "Yea thanks!", Smith replied, irritated with his presence.
Raman turned to Ishita and put his hand forth. "A dance?", he asked. She smiled. "Well, Raman, she doesn't dance.", Smith put in. "Could you excuse us?"
"Who told you she doesn't dance?", Raman asked him. "She told me herself. Now just get lost!", Smith replied. "Okay, but just for your information, my wife is the best dancer I have known.", he said putting his arms around Ishita's waist and holding her as close as possible to show his possessiveness.
Raman led Ishita to the floor and both started moving to the slow romantic tune playing in the background. So sensuous was their dance that they themselves didn't realise how close they had come to each other. Lips inches apart, they almost kissed when the loud claps from the crowd brought them back from their revere. Ishita blushed hard and hugged Raman tight. He wrapped his arms around her and they walked out of the dance floor.
Smith came to Ishita and apologized for his behaviour. Raman never left her side after that. They had their dinner and left for the villa. Back in the room, they changed into casuals. Ishita came out of the changing room in a tee n jeans while Raman was in his usual shirt and trousers.
"Do you want to go to the beach for a walk?", she asked him. They were walking along the sea, listening to the waves as they crashed on the shore. They spoke everything random from Romi Mihir and Mihika's childhood to their marriage, families, themselves, their hobbies, likes, dislikes, everything!
As they were walking, Raman entwined his fingers with hers and pulled her so that she was standing in front of him. "Ishita, there's something i want to tell you.", he began. She was looking at him with confusion and expectations.
He took out a chain from his pocket and went to stand behind her. It was something he purchased for her when they went to buy their engagement ring. He put the chain around her neck and secured the lock. It was a delicate piece of gold with a heart shaped pendant.
"Ishita", he said, turning her around so that she was facing him. He bent down on his knees and continued. "There's something i want to confess. And i think its high time you know this now.", he said holding her hand. She kept staring at his eyes. She could literally drown in them.
"Ishita, I have fallen for you. Not today, not now, but ever since i saw you first. I didn't know what it was then. But now, I can tell you that my day begins with looking at you and ends with you. There's not a moment in my life when I dont want you by my side, Ishu. I want to make sure you have all the happiness in life. I want to take away pain. I want to be yours and make you mine. I want to spend the whole of my life with you. I told you earlier that have cracked the best deal of my life. I want to seal that deal forever. Will you give me a chance, Ishita?" he asked her earnestly.
Tears made their way through her eyes. He had finally said what she so wanted to hear. He had confessed after all. She nodded her head in positive and got him back on his feet. Not able to understand what to do, she hugged him with all her might. "The deal is sealed forever, Mr.Bhalla.", she said digging her face further in his chest.
He cupped her face and kissed lightly on her forehead. He then lowered himself and was about to kiss her on the lips when she pushed him away and ran, laughing. Raman followed her. They started running around on the beach like little kids enjoying a game of Catch me if u can.
Ishita turned around after running ahead to see where Raman was when she saw him sitting at a distance, panting, holding his chest. She rushed by his side. "Raman, what's wrong? Are you alright?", she asked concerned. She kneeled down in front of him when he just pulled her and made her lie down on the sand, rolling over her. He smirked his typical smile and winked at Ishita.
He rested his forehead on hers as they were both panting from running around. Each of them could feel the others hot breath. Raman slowly lowered himself and their lips were inches apart. He looked at her as though asking for permission. She closed her eyes and raised her chin a bit. As if on cue, he pressed his lips against hers.
It was a feeling of complete bliss and satisfaction as they drowned in the first kiss of their lives, breaking apart to breathe some air.
"Wow!", he exclaimed. "That felt good." "Raman, once more you play jokes about your health, i swear I'll kill you myself. And look at yourself, tired after such a short run. Im putting you on a diet once we go back home. I want a fit husband, you get that.", she went on.
The very next moment, all she could feel was his body crushing hers and his lips pressed hard on hers. He lifted her tee a bit and ran his palm through her bare waist. Ishita loved the touch. "You are the most unromantic person ever yaa. Which woman scolds her husband after their first romantic kiss ever", he said. Ishita realised the situation and blushed hard. She could still feel Raman's hand on her waist.. "Don't you think we should go back to our bed?", she asked, Entwining her fingers around his. Raman smiled as he understood what she meant. Lifting her in his arms, he walked back to the villa..
As they entered the bedroom, Raman put Ishita back on her feet and turned around to lock the door. He turned around to take her back in his arms when he saw her entering the washroom. 'Must be shy', he thought to himself.
Ishita entered the washroom all red and blushing. All her dreams were finally coming true and she couldn't suppress her grin. She her fingers over her swollen lips as she relived the moments spent minutes ago with Ram.
Her eyes fell on her suitcase and she remembered the nightgown Mihika had slipped in. She was initially mad at her sister for doing that but later blushed at the thought of Raman seeing her in it. She decided to see if his expressions matched with her thoughts and walked withslow steps towards it.
Meanwhile, he decided to use the time and make the setup a bit more romantic. Lights were dimmed and Candles lit all over the room. Raman was checking himself in the mirror when he heard the bathroom door click open.
His mouth refused to shut as he saw her walking out. He couldnt believe his eyes. She had shed all her insecurities and inhibitions and decided to please her husband. He felt like taking her in his arms and never letting her go.
Slowly, controlling himself, he walked towards her. She stood there, looking down, all shy. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to himself. She put her palms on his chest for support and looked up at him. "You look beautiful, Mrs. Bhalla" he said.
His lips slowly descended on hers as she smiled at his compliment. He nibbled at her lips for a while and bit the lower ones demanding entry. He poured all his feelings in the kiss and Ishita responded with equal amount of love and passion.
Raman, once again, picked her in his arms as they broke apart for oxygen, and walked towards the bed. He laid her on her back and hovered over her. His hands slowly came around to feel the curves of her body. Every time his hands touched a sensitive spot, she would moan, turning him on all the more.
Unable to take the tortures anymore, she tugged at his shirt. Raman chuckled and placed a soft kiss on her lips. She began unbuttoning his shirt as he lifted her gown. Clothes were soon shed and their bare bodies touched for the first time. "Make me yours, Raman.. Please", Ishita whispered. Raman obliged and they did reach the peaks of ecstasy that night. Raman and Ishita Bhalla were one.
He ran his hands through her hair and she rested her head on his chest. "Did I hurt you, Ishu?" He asked. "Not at all, love. It was the best feeling ever", she replied. Soon enough, they were fast asleep, a content smile on their lips.
Edited by RaYaKapoor - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow..vry romntic...
i loved the updte...
i hop u r nt out of BALH...u used priya name nce in updte...
ishra are suprb nd their confesn simple nd memorble fr both of thm...
the romntic bhalla nvr stop suprsng his wife...
thnkx fr updte...
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavi2311

wow..vry romntic...

i loved the updte...
i hop u r nt out of BALH...u used priya name nce in updte...
ishra are suprb nd their confesn simple nd memorble fr both of thm...
the romntic bhalla nvr stop suprsng his wife...
thnkx fr updte...

Hey!! Thanks for pointing out.. Kitna bhi check karu, ek toh reh hi jata hai...

Edited anyways!

And glad you liked it.. I was really nervous before posting this one..
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww woww! Awesum hot romantic update! Loved it! Business meeting cum Private holidaying was the best described here! Loved the way she wrote her feelings in her diary n Raman expressing the same to her in his style! Perfect update in short!

Cont soon! Thankuuu! Pls PM me if possible!
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful..
his meeting turned out to be their honeymoon..
glad that he read her diary!!!!!
nice update
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great part ... That was a sweet confession and it was handled so well.. 
Pls continue soon and thanks for the Pm 
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb n romantic I like the way u add consummation part in ishra that u did add in Raya never mind issmein hii saahi n plsss continue soon waiting for next part
BombayPonnu thumbnail

BombayPonnu thumbnail

Thank you!! 😃
BombayPonnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: avni_19

Wowww woww! Awesum hot romantic update! Loved it! Business meeting cum Private holidaying was the best described here! Loved the way she wrote her feelings in her diary n Raman expressing the same to her in his style! Perfect update in short!

Cont soon! Thankuuu! Pls PM me if possible!

Thank you so much!!! 😃

Im glad you liked it!! Really!! Mujhe laga Tha tamatar aur ande milenge..

Could you buddy me on IshRaBhalla for PM