Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TheShipWeirdo

Keeping the precap aside (though I hate to!), can we just talk about how he doesn't like it?

YES! He didnt even waste a second in confronting Nandu and the because that stopped him...
Oh man, this guy is a gonner. He has already fallen in love and doesnt know it. She affects him badly. 
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Uff, I hate to go with the latter! Nandini!! I've been so pleased with her lately but take a goddamn hint will you?

hehe...so true...she really needs to UNDERSTAND now...kab tak aise hints dega bechara๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

She can see he's pissed off, instead, she goes on to lecture him about friendship. GIRL! HE DOESN'T LIKE IT!

And it's obvious why not! Is she truly blind, or just slow? Because it took Navya's misunderstanding for her to understand that Manik is attracted to her, and now this!
N_Niya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

Niya๐Ÿค— Arrey Manik is way too volatile, maybe for a few days he will try to stay away but he can't with her๐Ÿ˜†

Mera Manik sher hai...bali chadta nai chadata hai!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ par jo hua agar wo CVs ne badla na to maine unki bali zaroor chada deni hai!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
Uff yahi Manik chaiye tha maine..Haq se! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Nandini is so clueless.

But Manik is so unpredictable. I never expected him to come right out and SAY that he doesn't want them to be friends. Like I said, he is one character that keeps you on your toes. 

so true...I actually didn't expect him to say it on her face...like really my BOY...you just said it๐Ÿ˜† Manik is a rockstar๐Ÿฅณ
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Nandini is so clueless.

๐Ÿ˜†
I think she CANNOT even process that Manik can be possessive about her. I mean, Manik freaking Malhotra. 
No wonder the poor girl is confused.
๐Ÿ˜†
But Manik is so unpredictable. I never expected him to come right out and SAY that he doesn't want them to be friends. Like I said, he is one character that keeps you on your toes. 

But then again, Nandini being clueless was natural, Manik has always been a monster, why would he be possessive for this commoner? 
Manik has lost the battle. ๐Ÿ˜†
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail

Aww baby, I louu you too. โค๏ธ

That's more like it 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Pyar soch samajh kar nahi hota, bas hojata hai. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

^ Ya toh mujhe wajah bata , yaa phir aise dara mat  ๐Ÿ˜†

Waise girls ... I must say this ... this desi version is SOOO much better than BoF. Usmein I liked the secondary couple but hated Goo JunPyo and Geum JanDi ... Ahhh desiii rocksss <3
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And it's obvious why not! Is she truly blind, or just slow? Because it took Navya's misunderstanding for her to understand that Manik is attracted to her, and now this!

I guess its the Alya factor that kind of stops her from believing it, she probably doesnt want to venture there and get her dreams crushed
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

Niya๐Ÿค— Arrey Manik is way too volatile, maybe for a few days he will try to stay away but he can't with her๐Ÿ˜†

@ CC - Bhaad mein jaaye Sacrifice, whatever. 

I can see Manik perhaps thinking about that route, because Dhruv is like his brother. But, he wont be able to stay away from Nandu, his Nandu, who is already so clueless about this possessive Monster of hers. 

I actually think Dhruv may back off if Manik ends up telling him first. But, you never really know.