complete written update 28th sep...

Himmi_K thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi yaaro…

My baba-adam-ke-jamaneka pc crashed a week ago…and I missed all of you soooo much….and I would like to thank MT, amisra i.e.anju and poo for taking care of updates…despite of their busy schedules.

as we all know that Krishna is gone so baby-would-bring-them-together theory is thing in past now. But I must say that i was pretty disappointed by jai's reaction….this isn't the way old jai walia would have reacted….but I am still holding on to my patience as he hasn't faced bani yet……at one point of time I even thought that he was hurt more to find out feelings that bani harbored for pushky once upon a time than death of his beloved Krishna……all this boils down to one verity that despite of all confusion,  accusations of majak-bana-ke-rakh-diya-hai sort, he still loves bani from bottom of his heart…

so here goes dedication from jai to bani……(those who doesn't know hindi can very well skip it…oh saritajee if u could translate these lines in English…)

jindagi me to sabhi pyar kiya karte hai,

mai markar bhi meri jaan tumhe chahunga….

Tu mila hai to ye ahsaas hua hai muzko, ye meri umra mohabbat ke liye thodi hai

Ek jarasa ram-ae-daura(last breath) ka bhi haq hai jis par,maine wo sans bhi tere liye rakh chodi hai

Tuzpe ho jaunga kurbaan tumhe chaunga,mai mar kar bhi meri jaan tumhe chahunga…

Apne jasbaat me naramaat rachane ke liye,maine dhadkan ki tarah dil me basaya hai tuze.

Mai tasavvur bhi judai ka kaise karu,maine kismat ki lakiro se churaya hai tumhe.

Pyar ka banke negehbaan tumhe chahunga, mai mar kar bhi meri jaan tumhe chahunga…

Tere har chaap se jalte hai dil me charara,jab bhi tu aaye jagati hui jaadu aaye.

Tuzko chu lu to fir ae jaane-tamanna muzko,der tak apne badan se teri khushbu aaye.

Tu baharon ka hai unwaan tumhe chahunga, mai mar kar bhi meri jaan tumhe chahunga…

Ok that was very grim…..so now I will return to my wicked self and try to make this update as funny as possible…(I wish pia is there in todays episode…I couldn't curse her for a longggggg week on forum….aaj to mai is shemless git ko nahi chodane wali…)

And I want to see jai minus pia today….sulking, brooding, crying kaise bhi chalega…but he should be there…  

Ok so episode starts with….

Jai oh my cuddu jai(looking hot as ever and somehow freshhh)….he is talking on phone….he is very happy to know that anu has delivered baby girl…he is worried about her as she was due to deliver after some time.(atleast somebody agrees t.hat…no wonder he had read those parenting books…accha knowledge hai…agli baar kaam aayega.)

He disconnects phone saying that he will be there in mumbai as soon as possible..(so he is in goa and not in dubai)

Pia's assistant comes in and starts talking about their impending dubai trip…jai interrupts him and asks whereabouts of pia.. assistant says that she has left  for mumbai….(ohh I wish that plane crashes….everyone except pia survives …that can very well happen in kekta mai's serial..)

Jai is looking worried…and remorseful (oyeeee pia gayi hai,bani nahiiii).that assistant is yapping about some papers and presentations…but jai isn't listening..he is lost in his own thoughts. I feel he is sad that pia left him without his knowledge…(oyeee till yesterday u weren't paying any heed to her and now why are u so concerned about that kalmuhi pia)

Assistant brings him back to earth.jai asks him to book ticket for mumbai and he also adds that he isn't planning dubai trip as of now…he will decide later.

next part cominggggg...

Ok bani is standing near window…when chashmebaddor rano comes in…

hey di guess who is here??? Its none other peabrain itself…pia.(ohhh rano was so excited as if she has caught an alien in walia house ) 

pia is crying…(these sisters I tell u rone ka ek mauka nahi jaane deti..) as their crying is highly infectious rano and bani starts crying too.

Pia says that she is happy to see bani back to her life..(she is right..if bani isn't crying..then its preety abnormal..) she complains in very nautanki type voice that bani has troubled her a lot..(ye lo who is talking….ulta chor kotwaal ko daante)

She and rano felt so alone when bani wasn't with them..(oh jis tarah se jai ko dekh kar tei lal tapak rahi thi and the way u were planning ur goa trip….muze to nahi laga ke tu akeli thi karke….nautanki)

She says she will leave her job(haila!!!!)…she will not go to dubai(yippee!!!!!) and she will remain with bani and will take good care of her…and she will not give her any chance to complain…(jo kiya wo kam hai kya??)

Rano has a praising expression on her face…she assures pia that she will take care of bani and that she shouldn't cancel her trip for dubai in any case and that even bani will be happy to see her being successful..(successful in what bani??? Seducing ur husband)

Bani nodds….pia says ohhhhhh di you will never change..(usika ka to rona hai…)

Ok those sister's anthem plays in background….meri duniya hai…tumse kahi…they see their papa's photo and offer their prayers…mutely.

They don't hug this time cause they aren't in single frame…I guess their shots were taken separately and then clubbed together…

Ok next part coming…biggest blooper……

Ok next scene…

Everyone is gathered in walia house living room…all are happy to see anu's baby.(oh to my relief she has inherited all features from her cute mumma and she doesn't look like froggy face rohit's beti at all)

Anu is wearing a bright red saari with noodle strap blouse…(ohh look at her she has had premature delivery a day before…and here she is all fit and fine…and for that matter baby herself look like at least 1 month old….miracle pregnancy as MT says)

Dadi is wondering about anu's parenting skill as anu still behaves like a baby herself…to which very sweetly anu replies…that rohit will take care of baby's hygiene (oh kya najara hoga jab froggy face apne beti ka diaper badal raha hoga….) and she will just pamper her baby..(no wonder a mum like jiggy…btw where is jiggy now….i mean pehle to bada meri bacchi karke fudakti thi to ab hai kaha….)

Here comes my hero…..they are using jai's body double…but whoever lucky person that is have striking resemblance to jai…but he is little thinner than jai.

Okkkkkkk here comes the blooper…whenever this body double is roaming around ,he is  wearing a gray business suit and in the closeup scenes actual jai is wearing total black suit… I fell of my chair laughing like a mad…kekta..have u heard something called continuity….

Anyways he is veryyyyyy angry.he has those werewolf expressions…he is staring at bani who is holding anu's baby.

Ohh I felt like he would slap her…but allah ka shukra hai….he didn't say a word….he just gave her khunnas that's all..masi is watching both of them with tears in her eyes…

Jai(body double) goes to his room and throws the bag. Masi follows him there…he is angry like a mad bull…he literally shouts at her asking why has she brought bani back to walia house.she has finished everything,their relation,his(?)kid(kabhi to hamara baccha bol mere cuddu). Now nothing has left….

masi at last opens her mouth…(no guys donot keep ur hopes that high….she isn't telling him everyyything..)

She says that bani was in such critical condition that  even he would have brought her back…..bani is not at fault for what happened.

Jai is not in the mood to listen any explanation…he says…he know what masi is gonna say that it was all accident….but he doesn't believe that…bani entering his life was the major accident which broke him down completely….now he doesn't care about bani as their relationship and his love for her ended when she killed his (again) child…(hats off to this man…RK u are the best…even when he is saying this one can see love and concern in his eyes for bani)he turns around while saying this as he cant meet masi's eyes…

Masi is helpless…(ohhhhh masi…hum aapko rockstar kehte hai to waisa kaam karo na..)

Jai says he will not leave under the same roof with bani anymore as he doesn't want to see her face ever…)

He comes down(again that gray suit double) jai is looking at bani with I-will-eat-u-up expressions…bani is on the verge of crying…seeing so much disgust for her in his eyes…

Jai asks pia to pack her bags(are u kicking her out oyeee mere cuddu) as they are leaving for dubai tonight…pia nodds..(jab bhagwan sharm aur haya bat rahe the tab tu kaha ghass charne gayi thi….she is just drooling over him openly) masi and adi are too shocked to say anything…and just keep gazing….

last part coming...

Bani has packed her luggage too…she is leaving walia house for ever. She is looking gloomy .she says she is leaving jai so that he could live happy(with pia??? Jab bhagwan akal baat rahe the tab shayad tu pia ko ghass charne me company de rahi thi…)

She will go far away from everyone's life where nobody could find her….she wish that her sisters will live happily ever after…(oh ya..chashmebaddor has statue sahil…and pia is all set to repeat 19th june with jai….they will surely be happy)

Here at the same time,masi and rashi are sitting in front of ganpatiji idol….masi is crying her eyes out..rashi the pujaran  is crying too( I don't think this poor soul has any wrong intentions…she is too simple to act this way) masi is pleading to god to give some happiness to bani who has scarified everything for jai….(ab bhagwaan kya karenge…unhone aapko jaban di hai na…to use chalao aur aap kuch karo…) she pleads god to do some miracle and stop bani from leaving walia house….

Hare raam hare ram bhajan is playing loudly in background…

Bani goes to her cupboard and opens it where she finds something wrapped inside red cotton cloth.she recalls it as something she brought from mt.abu when she came to mumbai…(it took u almost an year to find that….)

There are two letters written and a cassette…she plays it.

She is shocked out of her wits cause its her mother's voice….

Her mother says sobbingly that what happened on park road…(hey guys I hope u remember what park road is…I mean it seems like ages since we heard it last time)

Was not an accident….and that she committed suicide as nishikant dixit couldn't shell out enough money to pay for her treatment…she wants to save that money which ideally should be spent for their children…(no wonder bani is acting this way to save jai's money…genetics is powerful force…inke to khandaan me hi pati ka paisa bachaneka bhoot sawaar hai…lekin lagta hai muma ke saare jeans akele bani me aagaye…pia ke liye kuch bacha hi nahi) she says that if at all there is anybody who should be held responsible for her accident then its her ill fate…she herself decided to jump infront of the speeding car (to aapkooo pureee duniya me mere cuddu jai ki car hi mili thi kya..).bani is overwhelmed with emotions…then park road accident is shown

Ok blooper again…..kiran is dressed in purple saari where I remember when park road was shown that lady was wearing red sari….continuity again…)

And that lamppost where jai's car hit was amiss too…..

Bani is feeling guilty as now she knows that it isn't jai's fault…as it was suicide and not accident…she wants to rush to jai and tell him everything…..and relieved him of all the guilt but their divorce is not finalized it and the property is not yet transferred to jai's name…so she cant tell jai about it……okkk that's it for tonight yaaro

Baap of blooper: why the hell kiran didn't tell everything to nishikant desai??? Normal people write their suicide note first and then commit it…here kiran madam first jumped across her future son-in-laws speeding car….and then taped her suicide confession in cassette…on her deathbed what if she had died on the spot???? Where the hell nishikant desai was when she was recording this convo for her daughter…??? Why does it took 8 years to bani to get  that cassette ?? and how come nishikant desai didn't come across this tape…when she died cause obviously she must have handed over that cassette to him as he was the only man present…..ohhhhh I am going mad with these questions….

hmmmm all in all a boring  episode..(not that I was expecting jai and pia dancing around on the streets of dubai…but still.)

Soooo here comes my versions of kasam se title track for ks characters…hope u like them…(I had to scratched my head off to make them rhyme somehow…)read them with kasam se tune in mind for greater impact….

Jai walia…jaidas

Lion se lamb banke,chedu Krishna ki dhun

Sapne dekhu phir se repeat ho 19th june

IF ki junta kehti cuddles se… Kasam se…kasam se…kasam se

Dubai me dur rehna apni saali se

Kasam se…kasam se…kasam se

Bani Ex-walia

Rote rote har pal ,chedu mummy ki dhun

Faltoo plans karke jai ko karu tang

IF ki junta kehti bani se…kasam se… kasam se… kasam se…

Jara kam glycerin daal apni aankhome…

Pia Ex shukla…wannabe walia

Belly dancer banke, chedu paise ki dhun

Bhag jau mandap se banke dulhan

IF ki junta kehti pia se… Kasam se…kasam se…kasam se

Door hi rehna hamare jai se

(oh I am feeling guilty like hell for this one..but I wrote this a week ago..when pushky was indeed behaving like a pet…)

Pushkar…wannabe dixit.

Pooch apni lehrake,chedu bani ki dhun

Jaha bani jaye usko follow karun

IF ki junta kehti pushki se… Kasam se…kasam se…kasam se

Wapis leja pia ko walia mansion se

Please leave ur comments and I am sorry to have taken so much of time to update

god bless all

Edited by himali_kokate - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hirisgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks himali for the update!! Edited by hirisgr8 - 17 years ago
$h@£aq... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thaanksxxx hunii..i am glsadd u r back..will be waiitngg eagerlii for thee nextt partttttt !!!
thnksxxx...
😃 😃 😃
amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Himali! 👏

A really shocking episode...the least expected!!

Cheers,

Anju
conway thumbnail
I think since now Jai knows that Bani used to love Pushkar so he will try to act a matchmaker for them. He is just pretending closeness with Pia so Bani starts hating him again and get back to Pushky, as Jai feels Bani loves Pushky and not him.
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏
jai n pia angle started??? 🤢 😡 how r they going to reunite J&B on KC i seriously dont no!!!!
*~sneha~* thumbnail
thanks..m waiting fr you to contd!! 😊
Miss_Diey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just have enough of all this. Damn Bani tell him the truth once for all. 😡
Jojo_han thumbnail
Thanks alot Himali for the update....... 👏
Tomiko thumbnail