Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Joseph for the WU and caps.
Monaya are indeed a much in love and perfect couple. Mohit adores Sanaya and love can be seen in his eyes.
Sanaya as always at her chirpy best. The girl is full of liveliness and happiness.
Hope her and our wish is granted soon and we see Sanaya in her dream role.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Full Written Update of  Part-2 is updated now. 😛
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

tum sab k bolne k baad dekha - I always knew it.🤣 You have big eye sight problem.
den puri raat i was jumping. - Bad bacha yaa shahid ho gaya...??
😆

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm Abhinaya Balan from Chennai😆 From VIT University,Tamil Nadu (that's my college😳) She pronounced my name as Abhinay,she missed the 'a' in the end due to my squiggly handwriting I guess,soo cute😆 Feeling so so overwhelmed and overjoyed as I never ever expected that she would see my gift and would like it this much,especially the card. I had tears pouring throughout ,it was such an out of the world experience. I cannot describe that feeling 😭❤️ Really thankful to India Forums,Ruchika M'am and the entire team for making my dream come true!!! ALSO,this is the BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT ever <333 My birthday was on the 8th incidentally!😳 Thank you so much Joseph for the lovely WU and the for the videos 🤗

P.S. How cutely she spoke in tamil and enjoyed the cupcakes on the card. That card,the moment I saw it when I bought,I knew San would like it because it was so colourful and everything and had wonderful wishes on it. And she liked my Gannu and Krishna bhagwan ke murthi too! AWWW! I just cannot get over it!!! IT is an ETHEREAL moment <3 Love you sooo much Sanayaa!! You made me feel sooo special ❤️
Edited by -wintergreen- - 9 years ago
kavya152 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -wintergreen-

I'm Abhinaya Balan from Chennai😆 From VIT University,Tamil Nadu (that's my college😳) She pronounced my name as Abhinay,she missed the 'a' in the end due to my squiggly handwriting I guess,soo cute😆 Feeling so so overwhelmed and overjoyed as I never ever expected that she would see my gift and would like it this much,especially the card. I had tears pouring throughout ,it was such an out of the world experience. I cannot describe that feeling 😭❤️ Really thankful to India Forums,Ruchika M'am and the entire team for making my dream come true!!! ALSO,this is the BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT ever <333 My birthday was on the 8th incidentally!😳 Thank you so much Joseph for the lovely WU and the for the videos 🤗

P.S. How cutely she spoke in tamil and enjoyed the cupcakes on the card. That card,the moment I saw it when I bought,I knew San would like it because it was so colourful and everything and had wonderful wishes on it. And she liked my Gannu and Krishna bhagwan ke murthi too! AWWW! I just cannot get over it!!! IT is an ETHEREAL moment <3 Love you sooo much Sanayaa!! You made me feel sooo special ❤️

oww,,so it was you...congrags:)tamil illei...tamil teriyath...ha...ha
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Aww she's so adorable n loving... It's hard not to love her...
Watching her all bubbly n excited is indeed a pleasure 😛
TFS 
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs all segments link and your superb detail written update Jo.. awww all gifts and cards are really cute loved monaya nok jhok they are adorable.. its such long segment after our long wait
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so so much joseph for the WU... really appreciate the effort!!!!😃
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kavya152

oww,,so it was you...congrags:)tamil illei...tamil teriyath...ha...ha

Yes it was me :'D Haha ya,she was SO CUTE! I felt as if I was dreaming literally!!! It was such an unexpected moment because there was one segment and then there was part 1 of the gift segment and in both these segments,there was no sign of my gifts so I was like okay so many people are sending her gifts and I was just happy that at least she would have received them and would see it later and resigned myself that way. BUT when I saw that green envelope cover in which I had packed in Mohit's hands,my heart literally stopped. I WAS LIKE NO... Then she opened it and saw the card and I was still in denial because I thought someone else would have sent a similar one and THEN she read my name and my college and Tamil Nadu and I WAS SHOCKED! I started crying the next moment!

This is the moment I have literally dreamed of all these years and when I saw her with my card,gushing over it,loving it sooo much,I just couldn't stop my tears, In that moment I fell as if she was right in front of me😭😭 IT WAS AN AMAZING FEELING! I'm still sooo overwhelmed and sooo touched. I just hope and pray that all of you also get to feel this soon ,it is just a beautiful feeling :') Thank you so much dear 🤗 Also,yaa,the way she spoke Tamil was adorable!!! I felt sooo proud and happy!!! :'D <3
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnkas a ton for written update bro.still watching those segments again and again.