RISHBALA OS - ABHI NA JAO CHODHKAR

Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ho gaya tumahara yah abhi kuch aur baaki hai drama , miss madhubala mallik 
aka wld be mrs. sultan , roared rk after MADHU announced her revenge plans in their wedding altar 
in one go she took out all her pain n frustrations on rk which she felt wen he left her but she 
sidnt know that someone was there who already knew abt everything but still let her do n it was none other than rk .
Kya hua mr. rishabh kundra , mere badle ka plan janne ke baad 
yahan rehne ki aur himmat nahi hai kya yaa phir apni insult bardaash nahi kar paa rahe ki maine tumhe 
the superstar rk ko chodha aur ab main sultan se shaadi karne jaa rahi , said madhu with a smirk 

RK returned her the same evil smirk n spoke with a devilish grin , '' madhubala ahannn !!!! main tumhe
jungli billi , sherni samajhta tha par tum to bahut bholi ho biwi 
ab apni beizzati ka intezaam karna band karo poori duniya ke saame 
apne aap ko girao mat  , he spoke with his ever resisting attitude 
which confused everyone including madhu as she thought him to breakdown , cry n beg her 
but he was still in his same glory didnt her revenge affected him even a little suddenly she thought 
thinking of her plan to fail that wat if he really goes away leaving her again 
will she again lose him , she just wanted him to feel the pain of leaving her n then she thought wen he accepts 
her with her truth they will again get married but here it was like her plan was going down the drain .

Rk spoke , with style '' biwi tum bhi na , kya tum bhool gayi ho ki main kaun hoon 
chalo koi baat nahi mujhse nafrat mein shayad tumahari memory bahut kamzor ho gayi hai 
not a problem i ll tell u wat exactly i m saying 
so i mean wen i can know who poisoned ur sargi even without any proofs 
then dnt u think i can read ur eyes freely that wats the motive behind ur return to rk mansion , 
then jumping frm parparet to gain my trust , then after i doubted u n sultan u leaving the house 
to meet ur darling frnd n then ur biggest drama cutting wrist ''
shock wld be an understatement for madhu , wat she felt hearing him she cldnt express it 
she only luked stunned at him n everyone else including the golden bhai n madhus ever ferocious 
over using mom padmini too .

No one expected rk to be this sharp , but they forgot that wen a person is betrayed all his life back to back 
then is bound to have those eyes which could read beyond that .

Rk was facing her back now n he began again ,'' tumhe kya laga tha madhu , main chauthi baar bhi dhoka khaaonga 
naah biwi naah , teen baar jo insaan toot chuka hai ab usme aur taakat nahi ki wo aur dhokha khaaye 
main maanta hoon tumhe chodkar maine apne zindgi ki sabse badi bhool ki thi 
par main use sach mein badalna chahtha tha apne pyaar se , apne saath se tumhe har wo khushi dena chahtha tha jo anjaane 
mein maine tumse cheen li , this is true i m bad , i m egoistic n i m arrogant too but i m not so heartless 
also that i wld have left u again , yahi wajah hai na ki tumne mujhe dhoka dene ka plan banaya kyunki tumhe laga 
ki rk kahin phir se tumhe chod na de , 
i know watever i did was never forgivable n i dnt even ask u to forgive me but i just wanted a chance to 
heal u n ur heart with my love n that is y i got u back forcefully .
i know i have no right to decide ur life n now also i dnt have any say in it 
but i just want to ask u one thing is it possible for a person to simply forget 
his painful heartbreaks n move on simply like that 
i left u n u felt the need to show me the mirror so u did the same to me 
u found it difficult to trust me again 
so think frm my side how difficult it was for me after getting betrayed three times  to accept u 
n ur love without any hesitation that i wont be at loss this time 
i m not saying watever i did was right , it was the most heinous crime i did ever in my life 
which i regret badly , u must me shocked hearing this frm me but this is truth 
the day i left that day only i died 
i died every single moment , my life was not mine 
it went away with u , but still i tried to make myself understand that 
u deserve someone better than me because i thought after wat i did with u 
u deserve to be loved , u deserve to be happy 
but alas this heart cldnt see u with anyone else 
so i decide to correct my crime but i forgot that wen i cant trust 
anyone after my heartbreaks how can i expect u to trust me .''

The whole hall was teary eyed hearing rks true side , for the first time they were seeing him as
a defeated n a painful rishabh who was still deeply hurt by his past n even by his present mistake .

''Madhu , sach to yeh hai ki main khud chahtha hoon ki tum mujhe chodkar chali jao because u deserve a better person 
not me who gave u so much pain n hurt , but haan jaane se pehle main tumse ye zarur kahoonga ki 
kabhi bhi doosron ke liye khud ki pehchaan ko mat khona 
tum madhu ho aur madhu hi rehna rk bankar tumhe sirf dukh milega 
aur mujhe pasand nahi ki mere hisse ka dukh mujhse koi cheene 
tum bhi nahi aur haan ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena 
aur bhool jaana aur sochna ki main tumahari zindgi mein kabhi aaya hi nahi 
ye bhi bhool jaana ki tum kisi rk ko jaanti bhi thi , he wiped his tears saying the last line ''
aur humesha khush rehna aaj se tum phir se azaad ho apni zindgi apne tareeke se jeene ke liye , main 
tumahare raaste mein kabhi nahi aaonga aur humara contract bhi khatam ho chuka hai , before she cld even react 
to wat he had just said 
he went down the dias n apologized all n left in the dark n madhu saw his retreating figure going away frm her .

Once more she saw a whole new side of rk which shouted the depth of his love for her ,
her heart n mind shouted on her to hurt him once again , he doesnt deserve to be hurt by everyone 
then y she did this , she herself pushed him away frm him. 
chalo madhu , ghar chalo , '' said sultan .
she jerked his hands n ran away out of the hall , to the only person who loved her crazily deeply n madly .
She knew where he will go n she took a cab n ordered it to go to the kajrat farm house .

on the other side , a man was lost in his thoughts , resting his head on the headrest 
rk closed his eyes n sighed , n a tear drp frm his eyes , '' once again lost my love , 
my madhu y i m destined to bear so much hatred frm everyone y god y , he luked at ganpatti idol n questioned.
the pain which he was hiding frm past few yrs finally came out n his eyes shed 
those tears which never came out infront of anyone , not even infront of madhu 
because he can never show himself so vulnerable infront of everyone 
for the world he was the superstar rk but for himself he was the most unluckiest n defeated man .

Madhu came hurriedly inside , banging the door wide open n saw her love 
in most dreadful state , he luked so broken then y didnt he stopped her 
blood was coming out of his hands , as while drinking he broke the glass 
but that pain was nothing as compared to wat he felt in his heart.

RKKK, she rushed to him n bent down n took the glass out frm his hand which was piercing in his 
skin n was causing the wound deeper. She started wiping the blood , tears flowed frm her eyes seeing his condition 
n he closed his eyes getting unconcious because of excessive loss of blood n over drinking n stress.

Madhu called bittuji n they took him to hospital as rks breathing has got quiet low .
Doctor checked him n informed that he was fine now n it was just stress 
which has took a toll on him n he ll be fine .

Everyone was there waiting for him to gain conciousness , no one had thought that the 
superstar cld be this broken or hurt too , madhu never thought that even he cld be broken after 
leaving her , her heart always knew that he loves her truely but her mind 
only remembered his one mistake n it ruined everything 
how can she be better than dipali than 
she also ditched him n she too did the same , her chain of thoughts 
was broken by the nurse who informed them rk has gained conciousness .
a smile broke on her lips n she ran inside to get her life back once again .
Rk faintly opened his eyes n first thing he saw was his madhu n next second madhu threw herself 
in his arms n cried .
Madhu, madhu y r u crying wat happened everything is ok na maa trishna roma all r fina na 
plsss speak up wat happened , he took everyones name but he forgot that he cld also be the reason 
y she was crying .
How dare u how dare u mr. rishabh kundra to leave me again who gave u right to hurt urself 
the fourth time haan , how did u thought that madhubala cld marry other person 
u really believed that i ll marry sultan leaving my right kamina , do u never trusted my love , she spoke with a lil hurt 
which didnt went unnoticed by rk n he said no madhu , its not that i trust u n ur love 
but i wanted u to be happy always n i thought if not me than sultan bcoz saasu maa really trust him n u too 
do hell with sultan , frm where did he came between us 
n since wen u became a sacrificing queen haan 
i m only urs rk n u r mine only mine 
n they both hugged each other n confessed their eternal love to each other .

Promise me u wont ever leave otherwise i ll die without u , asked rk cutely after breaking the hug .
n she holded his hand n promised him to be with him forever n he sealed their new begining with a soft n passionate kiss
afterall madhubala belongs only to rk n rk belongs only to madhubala .

P.S ok so this is the os 
i dnt know y i have exactly written this , but just a thought crossed my mind that we never 
knew how wld have rk reacted if mb wld have definately announced the revenge on wedding altar 
i knew seeing his psycho side , he wld have gone insane but one truth is also that 
the guy was unpredicatable n really wen it came to understanding mature situations 
he did reacted in a different way n we have seen that in wedding too wen he apologized infront of the media 
so i thought to write how he wld have reacted then n tried to show his feelings for her in a different way .
Hope u guyss njoy it n its too emotional so have little patience .

Now waiting for ur likes n comments .

And i have started my own page on fb 
i ll be posting my stories as well as creation too 
so those who r interested can check out 

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nehas-Creative-Corner/866436523366374?ref=hl

Edited by NehaVdian - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Neha it's unbelievable. 😲
Do you know, that last night when I couldn't sleep I went on youtube and watched MB. I watched from where Madhu was dragged back to RK mansion till the epsiode where RK proposed to her. And I thought today I would watch those episodes to their wedding.😲
And today you post an OS on what if Madhu would reveal all of this when they were about to get married.😲 It unbelievable. What a coincidence.πŸ˜†
Okay over to the OS.

I loved it. It was a really great OS. And when you counted up all of those tests Madhu took to convience RK that she still loves him and that he can trust her. It just made me think of last nights episodes. And then on how much I miss my golden Days of MB, my Right Kameena, even Madhu πŸ˜†, and how it they weren't fast enough to kill Sullu Sullu in the show.πŸ˜† He was a total drag. It would have been better if he would have been Balraj son, Madhu's brother, than RK's brother. 🀒 Total miss right there. Well it is my opinion. πŸ˜†

Well anyway great OS. Thanks for writing it. And I hope you write more Rishbala stories.

Thanks for the PM and for the OS. It was really great. Thanks.

BTW. I came second.πŸ˜†
Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice thought.
I agree with you, RK is unpredictable. And there are so many situations where we really don't know what he was thinking.
Keep writing.
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hayee, i got my Right kameena back through this story dear! thank u so much for writing this beautiful yet emotional piece!! yes, u r rite that idiot Cv's showed madhu as mahaanbala & never ever justified our Rk's behaviour!! 
i could easily visualize the scenes!! nicely written! but i made some extra fittings while imaging like Rk cupping her cheeks while saying those painful lines with tears in his eyes & instead of visualising the scene in their madap i did it in Rk mansion bcos i miss that mansion too along with Rishbala!! then farm house scene exactly i picturized the same shown in serial! LOL! see u gave me one beautiful episode of RK EK ISHQ EK JUNOON!!
okay, finally u urself took ur Rk to hospital!! LOL
yes, Rk is only madhubala's & madhu is only Rk forever. 
a full & full Rk wala story!! its a real treat for Rkians like me.
thanks for the pm!!
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story Neha
loved it...
thanx 4 d pm

Shayarana_rk thumbnail
Awesome os.during those days i used to think how different it would have been if mb carried on her revenge plan.how would have rk reacted after knowing mb's truth considering how unpredictable he was.i think u have rightly gussed his reaction .loved this os.
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I see you have started exploring your creative side. Good job. Keep it up. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Love-Blossoms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ni33

Neha it's unbelievable. 😲

Do you know, that last night when I couldn't sleep I went on youtube and watched MB. I watched from where Madhu was dragged back to RK mansion till the epsiode whereRK proposed to her. And I thought today I would watch those episodes to their wedding.😲

And today you post an OS on what if Madhu would reveal all of this when they were about to get married.😲It unbelievable. What a coincidence.πŸ˜†

Okay over to the OS.

I loved it. It was a really great OS. And when you counted up all of those tests Madhu took to convience RK that she still loves him and that he can trust her. It just made me think of last nights episodes. And then on how much I miss my golden Days of MB, my Right Kameena, evenMadhu πŸ˜†,and how it they weren't fast enough to kill Sullu Sullu in the show.πŸ˜†He was a total drag. It would have been better if he would have been Balraj son, Madhu's brother, than RK's brother. 🀒Total miss right there. Well it is my opinion. πŸ˜†

Well anyway great OS. Thanks for writing it. And I hope you write more Rishbala stories.

Thanks for the PM and for the OS. It was really great. Thanks.

BTW. I came second.πŸ˜†

aww nina thanku so much for loving it
u know wat this idea dropped in my mind yday night only big coincidence really
haha i agreee sultan wld be better as madhus bro
i just hated the fact that he was brought to pair up with her n meanwhile we poor fans were tortured with sulbala nonsensical scenes n even the show got ruined in that process but yeah right kameena was the jaan of show he was really epic till last n same here yaar i too miss him badly thats y i have started writing rm stories

sure baby i ll keep on writing
thanxxx once again for liking n long comment too
Love-Blossoms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tainar

<font color="#ff0066" size="4">I see you have started exploring your creative side. Good job. Keep it up.πŸ‘πŸΌ</font>

thanku so much
yeahh u can say so
glad u liked it
simply.meghana thumbnail
This was beautiful Neha
Loved how you showed RKs and Madhu's pain
Loved the ending
Keep writing 😳