written update HHN-8 Oct 2014

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys sorry but today's update will be short as I am not feeling too well.

Episode starts with Bunty fighting off the goons and tells his Dad and Pintu to go from there. Mishraji and Pintu go on the side. While Bunty is beating the goons Pintu is cheering him up. After the goons run from there Pintu comes there and says you did wonders you are angry young man.

Mishraji comes home and Ammaji asks what happened. Babuji tells her about the students attacking him and she gets scared. Then he says Bunty came from nowhere and beat them up. Amma is worried about Bunty but Mishraji says that he can take care of himself and right then he sees the saree and is surprised.

Bunty is surprised that Pintu knows his name, Pintu says Sag told me that her friend Bunty and my goon is the same, he calls him naughty boy and says that you have proved you are good at heart today.Pintu says come to my house I will teach you Bengali culture and give you authentic food.  Bunty says I will come tomorrow for sure and Pintu says ok. Bunty is over the moon over it.

Babuji is askng if Ammaji bought a new Saree but she tells him its the same and she asks him to guess the name and babuji says that I cant guess and she tells him that the miracle was done by Satya🤢 . They both praise Satya that even though she is an orphan she has great values. Ammaji says lets get Bunty and Satya married and Babuji is thinking

Madhav comes to Bunty and offers him snack but Bunty says that I will now eat only at inlaws. He tells Madhav that he has been invited to Sags house, Madhav congratulates him. Bunty says Sag has such a pure heart that even though she came to know about them being the guys who his baba thought was the goons  she still forgave them. Madhav encourages Bunty to tell Sag he loves her and Bunty says he will tell her tomorrow itself.

Ammaji and Mishraji are discussing Satya, Mishraji says that he is worried about Ratna now so he cant think about Bunty. They discuss how she liked a guy and everyone agreed to the alliance and at the end the guy broke off everything and ran away. So babuji says that they should not think about Satya and Bunty because if Ratna hears it she will be heartbroken. MIshraji says that someone has told him about a good boy so hopefully he will be fit for Ratna and once Ratna is married then Ammaji can go ahead with Satya and Bunty alliance. Babuji teases Ammaji that what if Satya turns out like Rani but Amma says I trust Bunty completely he will never let anyone hurt her.

Bunty is getting ready in front of the mirror and praticing his lines. He then puts lot of perfume and Swara comes and inquires whom is he going to meet? She teases him and Bunty runs after her and Dadi comes and say whats going on and she teases Bunty along with Swara. Amma says dont tease my Bunty and Pappu comes and teases Amma.  Bunty comes and take her blessings she asks why are you wearing so much perfume are you going to meet a big party. He says something like that. Ammaji says hope you succeed for whatever you are going for.

Bunty goes to Sag's house. Everyone is happy to receive him and Sag teases that now you are my Dad's hero but Bunty says I think a teacher is a hero so Sir is my Hero. Sag says wow you have become a philospher now. Bunty blushes and says your house is very nice, Sag says I will show you my house. She shows him her room and he sees Sag's moms pic and praises her mom. Bunty then wants to confess to Sag but Pintu calls him. Bunty takes Sag's mom's blessing, Pintu calls bunty to lunch and ask Sag to bring fish. Bunty starts coughing seeing the fish. Sag gives hims water and says pishima made authentic bengali food for him. Bunty says no I am not hungry. Sag realizes Bunty cant eat fish, she says I am sorry we consider fish veg so thats why. But she says we made aloo dish. Bunty says thats my fav. he sits and everyone is teasing each other. Bunty thinks that he will have to talk to Sag outside.

Precap: Satya tells Ammaji that Bunty has gone to Sag's house and Amma is angry

Edited by lifelessons - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for a WU, that you wrote though you are not feeling well. 🤗
I am really grateful. I love your WU, long or shorter, they are always written beautifully.👏⭐️

Take care, dear ❤️ Hope you will feel better soon. 😊
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

Thank you Ayesha for a WU, that you wrote though you are not feeling well. 🤗
I am really grateful. I love your WU, long or shorter, they are always written beautifully.👏⭐️

Take care, dear ❤️ Hope you will feel better soon. 😊

Thanks Branka🤗it means a lot😊
Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the WU 🤗
Get well soon 🤗
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Ayesha for giving the update despite not being well🤗, your updates are a treat to read! Get well soon dear!
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ayesha... much appreciated 😃
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ayesha... take care of yourself ❤️
itpostaff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 wonderful Aysha!  thanks for WU 😃