Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Shah will blush terribly hard and Pooja will take care of the ting tongs, answering all questions about her 'relationship' with Shah!
Maybe Vin and Lavanya will add to the fireπŸ˜‰
Just hope she attends the finale!
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohkay...that sounds interesting!
Is it that Swamvar show?
Pooja is finally going to a place where she should be... πŸ˜‰ 😳

I hope they spend some quality time together... 😳
Ipsita_Ipu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana_JA

Hello Uma, hello Ipsita!!!!

Guys tell me What happens if Pooja attends PAA's final episode???πŸ˜†...Or what u expect from such episode if it is there???😳

Sorry for late reply...having my TEA actually
Awesome idea dii...POOJA in PAA as a wild card contestant
Indo's ki watt laag jayegii...Just see a video where someone asking SHAHEER that between KARTIKA PUTRI & TING TONG whom he prefer most...at that moment I just gonna kill the girl but our SHAHEER...awww what brilliantly he answered...he said "I prefer inner beauty of heart so at first I have to know the girls well() then I will decide who is better"
aur POOJA ko toh SHAH ne pahele hi bola hai "BEAUTY WITH BRAIN(sayeed HEART kahene mei thoda sarmaa gayee)
whatever PAA me toh sure POOJA hi winner hoti & guyzz just think uske baad kyaa hota☺️☺️..OHH MY GODEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.😊
Kaas yee sach hotaaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
found online
Embedded image permalink
Sanjana_JA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Ohkay...that sounds interesting!
Is it that Swamvar show?
Pooja is finally going to a place where she should be... πŸ˜‰ 😳

I hope they spend some quality time together... 😳

No no dear,Poo is not going there v r just trying to imagine what will happen if she goes!!!πŸ˜†
How badly i want her to be there atleast as guest but that may not happen as i thing indo people are jealous of ShaJa as couple and Particularly Poo i think!!!😑
And its not a swayamvara kind of show...but whoever girl wins Shah will have a vacation with her thats it i think!!!πŸ˜‰
Edited by Sanjana_JA - 9 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Ok...now this sounds really really interesting...
I really hope they get some time to spend with each other n become more than 'not really friends'... 😳
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana_JA

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">No no dear,Poo is not going there v r just trying to imagine what will happen if she goes!!!πŸ˜†</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">How badly i want her to be there atleast as guest but that may not happen as i thing indo people are jealous of ShaJa as couple and Particularly Poo i think!!!😑</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">And its not a swayamvara kind of show...but whoever girl wins Shah will have a vacation with her thats it i think!!!πŸ˜‰</font>

Oh...I thought it was for real... 😭
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
is it juz me or did i see rushi matha with a green bulb???
come out come out from your burrow rushi darlu...
join in!!

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg if poo ever comes on PAA... we will see shah's voice tremble... his hands shiver and his face will turn red as a tomato... he blush like hell.
Then he will try to give a straight face to hide his blush... omg that will be a treat for us shaja fans..
i have notice his voice changes when he speaks about her ;) 
And what about our madam... she will blush too haha

Sanjana_JA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ipsita- Wild card entry tho door ki bath hai yar,bas use special guest ki tarah invite kare vahi bahut hai!!!πŸ˜†
Jaise BB me bulate hai na special guests ko, contestants ke band bajane waise!!!🀣