Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everyone! I'm Aru. Back with another OS. This one, wrote out of deep feelings. And, this...is dedicated to the only person apart from me(though she is my mirror image) who has read this. This OS is dedicated to my Kaush di. I know di you have read it before, I remember you told me to post it but I refused, but then, thought of doing it for your b'day. I've have just tweaked some words from the last time you read it. But this is for you, for your b'day.. :)

The corridor was deserted. Not a sound could be heard. The only source of light was the window at its end, from where the afternoon light was illuminating the darkness to some extent. The aura of the corridor gave the feeling of a morgue. Occasionally a light breeze would break the silence, and ruffle her straightened hair, which fell above her shoulders. She just stood there, looking out of the window at the sky outside. There was no one in this dim and vacant corridor. The other end of the corridor ended in a T-point, leading to two more corridors, clearly brighter than this one with illuminating tubelights, leading away from this deserted one, and a worn double door between them, made of metal, with splashes of white paint on its glass windows and the doors swinging lightly off its hinges, and no signs of anyone's presence outside or inside. She never realized when the seconds melted into minutes and then into hours. Perhaps, loneliness was all that she wanted. Of course, she had stayed away from all her friends and family since... Who would really remember her after all those months? Moreover, who would she need to stand besides her, she had always stood there on her own feet, by herself. She was all that she had, and she had always been like that. She had always been a loner, a one man army, who had many friends and relatives, but none of them were those who were close to her heart, it had only been herself. Time passed and she stood there like a statue, staring out of the window into nothingness. Suddenly, the silent solitude was broken by a swift creak in hinges of the big double door which made her turn back. Someone had just pushed open those weary doors and entered the building. And he didn't choose those corridors to the sides, he decided to walk straight into this dark one. Seeing someone already standing at its end, he paused his swift walk. After some mental consideration, he realized who this lone girl was. His eyes widened the moment realization hit him. "Akki??" he muttered her name in shock, the whisper too drowning in the silence as it approached the end of the name. He doubled his pace to get to her. She kept standing there, looking at this transition that had just taken place in him. Even she had grown curious for a split-second when she saw him, but soon her curiosity was replaced with a tiny smile, and then again went back to her plain face. He came to a standstill only when he was right in front of her.
"Akki, you here..?" he asked inquisitively. She just smiled for an answer. Those warming and tired smiles. Even he smiled in return. From those old times of friendship, he knew that she just didn't want to speak at that moment. She looked away from him, her mind still wandering on unknown paths, while her feet stood at the exact same spot. After a couple of moments of silence, he held out his arms with a sweet smile and hopeful and consoling eyes, indicating a hug. Sensing movement in silence, she looked back at him and smiled, and hugged him as he closed his arms around her. Well, friends were meeting after quite a long time, a hug was meant to be. But it wasn't like those tight and refreshing reunion hugs that happened when friends met after a long time. The two seconds hug somehow lengthened and it all of a sudden became tight for a while, pressing her insides making them chill in the sudden warmth and solace to soul and make her give out a sharp exhale and grit her teeth and tighten her fists, her eyes closed tight, unknowingly hugging him tighter. Two more seconds, and they again went back to normal. She was looking at the floor. He was looking anywhere but her. After a second, they again looked at each other, with apparently blank faces.

"So...what are you doing here?" he asked, while walking past her to the window, and unknowingly standing in the exact position she was in some minutes ago. She went to his side and stood there, staring out of the window, the strong evening breeze still blowing...

Here is it. An outflow of emotions. This as i said, is dedicated Kaushi di, who herself is a n amazing writer. But I would love it if I get to know if my emotional outflow was readable. Please leave ur views about it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay...so...
My first reaction was...
Oh my godd!!!
My 2nd reaction was...
Awww!!!!
My 3rd reaction was...
Aru!!!!!!!! My bestest b'day gift !!!
i cannot praise ur art...cuz I dont hv d words to...
N I hd already placed my views regarding this one...
And with all icings n decorations...it has become a delicious platter!!!!
Thanks for such an awesome heartfelt piece...my sweet sis!
I cannot explain how happy I am to b ur mirror image...though I must say...
My mirror image is thousand times more potent than me...
And so m lucky that u consider urself my mirror image...

Go on!
I m sure one day u'll show d world ur potential!!!! The whole world!
This is my return gift... My blessings...
Love u loads!
Urs...
Kaush di...
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update Tfs for pm ðŸ˜ƒ
_Rini_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay! So I finally read it! Can't tell you how much I am in awe of this piece. I could feel the emotions conveyed right across. Reminded me of something...sigh! And I can absolutely understand what your sentiments, your state of mind must have been when you wrote this! Amazing Aru! Amazing! 😃
kiminonawa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its fab re...
loved it...
awesome-blossom <3