yes i also praise them........

dushi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
no more words. but i dnno what cvz doing with the present track or whatever in near future or really dnno ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...and i dnt care what it is. if they changed history or not๐Ÿ˜ฒ...
but today they gave us one episode that it was really wonderful epi. yes we dnt like to see death scenes.and specially a cute little baby... but afterall its something realted to history that real JJ had to face this. the pain,care,love everything was there and today i feel that i wasn't watching any tv soap.that was real..yes indeed real... i dint feel they acting...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ yes both RT nd PS made us cry...ohhh... i have never cried so much while watching any film or tv drama or wtever ...๐Ÿ˜ญ//////////////////////// so no need to say more words. coz if i say something then it wud b injustice to their real performance.๐Ÿ‘/////coz always words have some limit. if i praise more then there wud be a limit. so today their performance was beyond any words////////////////////////////////////๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Edited by dushi123 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u !! their acting was quite natural !! though it was heart-breaking bt their acting indeed touched our hearts which resulted in tears !!
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post. Totally empathize with you. The acting of Rajat and Paridhi was phenomenal. I wish for many more such superlative performances in the future too.
dushi123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donjas

Great post. Totally empathize with you. The acting of Rajat and Paridhi was phenomenal. I wish for many more such superlative performances in the future too.

hope makers will give us strong jodha jalal scenes without any stupid leap๐Ÿ˜ฒ... y they need any leap? if they have such brilliant actors then they can show us anything๐Ÿ‘. . . 
so i hope that leap news just a rumor and i think it will not happen in near future., ...๐Ÿ˜Š
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dushi123

hope makers will give us strong jodha jalal scenes without any stupid leap๐Ÿ˜ฒ... y they need any leap? if they have such brilliant actors then they can show us anything๐Ÿ‘. . . 
so i hope that leap news just a rumor and i think it will not happen in near future., ...๐Ÿ˜Š

hope what u say comes true Dushi.
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was fabulous!!..rajat n paridhi nailed it!..fantabulous acting by both..!!especially pari..today it was ur day n u did an awesome job with ur acting..one advice to those who didn't watch the episode atleast watch it 4 pari n rajat..otherwise that will b an injustice to their marvellous performance!!..this year's actor n actress award should b given to rajat n pari!!..n also jodi awards!..zee rishtey awards toh pakka milna hi chaye..kyuki zee ma toh inke jaise actors koi nahi hai..so fans make sure that they win these awards!!.
dushi123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

Today's episode was fabulous!!..rajat n paridhi nailed it!..fantabulous acting by both..!!especially pari..today it was ur day n u did an awesome job with ur acting..one advice to those who didn't watch the episode atleast watch it 4 pari n rajat..otherwise that will b an injustice to their marvellous performance!!..this year's actor n actress award should b given to rajat n pari!!..n also jodi awards!..zee rishtey awards toh pakka milna hi chaye..kyuki zee ma toh inke jaise actors koi nahi hai..so fans make sure that they win these awards!!.

oh dear... i also made a same type of comment on maddy's thread... ๐Ÿ˜Š we all should watch for them at least.๐Ÿ‘
ridhiAkdhafan thumbnail
watched it just now
wat a performance by Parijat, especially PS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
It was so emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ ...n the way jalal was consoling Jo hiding his own painโค๏ธโค๏ธ

ridhiAkdhafan thumbnail

EK will be the biggest fool if she introduces leap now...such brilliant actors they have got n they want to sideline them๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

oh dear... i also made a same type of comment on maddy's thread... ๐Ÿ˜Š we all should watch for them at least.๐Ÿ‘

great people think alike..!!๐Ÿ˜‰