The Unconventional, Rude & Rebellious (Randhir-Vidushi Friendship)

romi_2014 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter - 1 - Page 1

Chapter 2 - Page 4

Dear Friends,

This is my attempt to give life to the one untouched equation of Sadda Haq. A lot of us believe that this equation has a major potential. I have an idea about the story to go forward. Please share your views about this. I hope you all like it, however reviews of all sorts are equally welcome. πŸ˜Š

And a special thanks to Moony for the encouragement on writing this. Love you babes.❀️

The Unconventional, Rude & Rebellious (Randhir-Vidushi Friendship)

Terrace of FITE building was the only place where she could hide from the rest of the world. She couldn't even cry as this wasn't something that she was not aware about. Parth can never love her, and he was always clear about it. Since the first day she confessed her feelings to him, he made it quite clear that there was no future. Yet, his words this time were upsetting. As much as she wanted to be there for him right now, he was trying everything to push her away. Parth, with his illness, was extra offensive and cruel to her than before. But she was ok, as this was nothing new. Also, she had seen him caring for her at times. This was enough for her and she never expected anything, not from him at least. Still, there were times when she just wanted to be alone and detached. She was unapologetic about the fact that she doesn't have friends.

Sitting alone on the terrace, deep in thoughts, Vidushi was stunned to see someone sitting on the other side of the terrace.

Vidushi : Oye kon hai wahan?

No answer

Vidushi : Hello, main pucha kuch.

No answer

Vidushi : Kon hai. Koi akele is college me kahin 2 min baith bhi nahi sakta kya? Maine pucha kon hai?

Getting no answer, she irritatedly stepped out of the corner and went up to the person sitting on the other side.

Vidushi : arree bhai kon hai... Tum!! What the hell! Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho???

She was shocked to see Randhir sitting on the edge of the wall on the terrace.

Vidushi : aree yaar! Kahin pe oh tum log akela chor diya karo. Tum yahan kar kya rahe ho, vo bhi iss waqt.

No answer came from Randhir.

Vidushi sat down beside him.

Vidushi : Ab bologe ya mon vrat rakh tumne...Bolo...(In her mind, Kahin mar var toh nahi gaya)

She shook him.

Randhir finally broke his silence.

Randhir : Pagal ho gayi ho kya? Chup chap baitho varna dakka marke yahan se niche gira dunga.

Vidushi : Chup kyu baithu main. Itni der se puch rahi hu. Jawab de dete toh itna chillana nahi padta mujhe.

RD : Kitni der se toh chup chap baithi thi yahan. Mu band rakha karo, achi lagti ho.

Vids : First, you tell me what the hell are you doing here. Suicide toh nahi karne wale na.

She smirked. 

RD : Shut Up! I am not like you, you fool. Suicide karne tum gayi thi, mujhe apne jaisa samajh rakha hai kya?

Vids didn't answer. The day just flashed in front of her eyes. She really thought that Parth was also in love with her that day. She was teary eyed.

And for the first time, Randhir could see the soreness in Vidushi's eyes. Somehow, he could relate to it also, as he was also going through the same.

RD : Ab chup kyu ho gayi? Don't think about what Parth said, he didn't mean it.

Vidushi was shocked to hear him.

Vidushi (In her mind) : How the hell does he know? Why did he say that?

Vids : K... kyaa matlab hai tumhara?

RD : I heard that. I was here in the library. Whatever Parth said, he didn't mean it.

Vidushi was mum. She couldn't say anything.

-----------------------------------------

RD : So, do you really love him?

Vid : Smiles, what do you think?

RD : Smiles back, I don't know. Nothing can be sure with you Vidushi and you know it.

Vid : Yes, I know what you think about me. And I don't have to prove anything to you.

RD : Yeah! That's also right. Anyway, ab seriously puch raha hu. Toh chup chap batao. Do you love him?

Vid : Smiles, unfortunately Yes.

RD remains silent. Both sat on the edge of the wall for some more time without uttering a word. In a way, they were so similar. Both were unconventional, rude, unkind and more than anything else they were rebellious. It was their nature and attitude that made them different from everyone.

And finally, it was Vidushi who broke the silence. "Ab itni der tak main chup nahi reh sakti. So, just to

break this silence, may I ask you something?', She said with her typical drama queen antics.

RD irritatedly, "Haan jaise ki mere mana karne se tum nahi puchne wali."

Vidushi rolled her eyes with a typical face.

"Ab puchogi, Ufff kitna irritate kar sakti ho tum ladkiya," RD, with angry young man look.

Vid started, "Tumhari problem kya hai? I mean, apart from your fight with that Sanyukta."

RD : Tumhe usse matlab. Jao na apni life ki mess se deal karo.

Vid : Aree ab bata bhi do, yahan mere alawa aur hai ki kon. And I promise I won't tell a word to anyone.

RD laughed hard, "what! You promise. Hahahaha aaj tak koi commitment pura kiya hai jo yahan baith kar promise kar rahi ho. Do you think I am a fool?"

Vid (furiously) : Haan, nahi fulfill kiya koi commitment, because I didn't care about it. Tum batate ho yaa main chillaoo? Bolo.

RD with full annoyance, "arreee yaar, kya janna chahti ho? Pucho aur mujhe maaf karo?"

Vids with a broad smile, "Kya problem hai, kyu baithe ho yahan aise?"

RD vented out, "Wo Sanyukta hi toh meri sabse badi problem hai. Jab se FITE main aaya hu, she has been getting on my nerves."

Still you can't stop thinking about her, Vidushi softly said with a smile.

RD continues angrily, "that's because I am fool. Mujhe pata hai ki vo kuch dino main shaadi karke chali jayegi. Phir bhi...phir bhi main pagalon ki tarah uske baare me soch raha hoon. I am such a fool."

"Fool toh tum ho, because you are in love with that Sanyukta. I mean tumhe puri duniya me wahi mili thi. Look at yourself, main tumhari tareef nahi kar rahi but, you are kind of perfect. I can't understand why would any girl leave a guy like you for a total jerk like that Sameer or whatever his name is." Vids stated.

RD frowned.

RD - Tum chup raho. Sanyunkta pe comment karne se pehle, just look at yourself once.

Vids rolled her eyes and look away. And after some time she just had to break the silence again.

Vids : I know I am the mean girl here and may be that's why I can never be with the person I love. I have crossed my limits and I have done it all wrong. And I have the guts to accept it.  But what about you?

RD : What do you mean?

Vids : I can't be loved by anyone because of my deeds. That's something that I know and I accept. But what about you? Tum toh perfect ho na. Then, why are going through the similar suffering. What's the excuse in your case?

RD was silent. And with that Vidushi was turning to leave, when RD said, "Because love has nothing to do with being perfect or imperfect. It is equally painful for everyone and we are just going through our share of pain."

Vids smiled and said, "Chalo, tumhe yahan akele baithne ki zarurat nahi hai. It's quite late and we should go to our rooms."

RD : Toh tum jao na, mera dimaag kyu kha rahi ho yahan.

Vids : Chup chap chalo, I can't let you sit here alone. Chalooo

And she pulled Randhir up. They both were about to leave when Vidushi suddenly asked, "Tumhe aisa kyu lagta hai ki Parth didn't mean it. Why did you say that?"

Randhir just smiled and kept walking.

Vidushi : arrree bolo. Batao mujhe.

Randhir : Chalo chalo, der ho rahi hai na.

And he ignored Vidushi asking the same thing again and again.

He had an answer, but he knew that it would be better for Vidushi if she finds out all the answers herself.

--------------

Well, this is it for now. Please share your views even if you don't like it. I will be updating this soon. Also, please suggest me names for this story line, as going forward the Sanyukta and Parth will also have their share.

Edited by romi_2014 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally I am back.. Sabse pehle to I am extremely sorry for such a late comment. Got horribly stuck at work. πŸ˜•
Well.. Umm.. Hehehe.. M flattered yaar... Your first VIDHIR masterpiece and you specially mentioned my name... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ .. Love you 2 babes... And patting my back for motivating you coz then this piece would have remained far from my eyes that want to bask in the friendship of these 2 gems of SH. 

Sabse pehle to ek tight hug.. This was absolute treat to my eyes and mind.. πŸ€—

Yaaar.. Two aggressive people who doesn't give a damn about anyone are discussing the very obvious common link between them. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. Though they are similar in many ways but yes both are in heart wrenching love with people who neither value nor take them seriously.. πŸ˜­

They looked so much at ease.. Maun vrat, paagal ho gayee ho?.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Thats how hell comfortable frenz talk to each other normally. But then their attitudes and tortured souls are in sync.. You have penned this so perfectly.. It looks so natural.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The frustrations of these 2 characters are so wonderfully written yaar... Randhir's understanding towards Parth and Vidushi's scorn towards Sanyukta.. I am SO SO GLAD that these are maintained when they try to console each other.

Extra points for no sugar coating from Vidushi in case of her opinion about Sanyukta.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Another extra point for how Randhir shuts Vidushi up.. Like I said "Ek Ser to Doosra Sava Ser" πŸ‘

This was lovely.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

PS:- I apologized for late commenting on your scrapbook as well.. But then this was my last apology.. Kyunki ab tumhe aadat ho jaani hai iski.. M late in everything.. From commenting to even updating my own stuff.. πŸ€£
Edited by Moony87 - 9 years ago
-Infinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES!
---
Unres,
Damn This is so perfect! 
Loved it to the core.
Their emotions are so correct! 
do write more
update asap.
Edited by -Infinity- - 9 years ago
Paravi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice..!!Loved it..!!
Update ASAP
One question..will there be any jealousy track in this??
And can u pls pm me?? Oops do question ho Gaye..
Love Janavi
baishali1234 thumbnail
RES...
i sooo want this to happen...
shreyad27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice πŸ˜Š likhte jao aur
romi_2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paravi

Very nice..!!Loved it..!!
Update ASAP
One question..will there be any jealousy track in this??
And can u pls pm me?? Oops do question ho Gaye..
Love Janavi

Hey Janavi, 

I am glad you liked it. Thanks, it means a lot. 
Jealousy, hmmm yes but not directly. And I won't reveal much now. πŸ˜‰
And yes I will be updating it soon and will surely PM you.
Love 
ROMI
romi_2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyad27

nice πŸ˜Š likhte jao aur

thanks a lot for reading πŸ˜Š
-SREE93- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome romi