I'm Sorry But..........

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

I'm really sorry but today m very pissed off so may b I sound rude to u..tht's why m saying sorry first.

I can't understand what's wrong wid cv's..?? Wat actually they want to show us.?  A fresh love story or a creepy worst thn saas-bahu saga disgusting show..??😑 But after y'days epi m sure tht I was very wrong tht I chose APHG to watch...ya sometyms I thought tht it'll b turned into a boring saas-bahu saga ..but now I got to knw...no it's not gonna happen...! It's getting more disgusting n anooying..may b saas-bahu sagas r more gud thn it. πŸ₯±

First I wanna ask in which century they r living.. ? I mean seriously y'day they showed us a RASAM(so called) tht SuVana had to wash AN-VK's feet n Avni had to DRINK it...???????🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 How can they show us this..???? Is this was d Purohit family whom we saw..?? The lovable,perfect family..?? They have bcm so rude n negative towards K family just bcz they hate someone in tht family..? πŸ₯±seriously..??? tht was utterly disgusting n pathetic..I started hating my choice tht I chose APHG to watch.

Secondly...I ask wat was d need of bringing this cheapo shakuni mama..??😑 ya it was necessary for BH's past...but why to show him so cheap tht he's just hell behind Avni..?? they shud at least think tht he's Raj's mama..!!!!!!!!!!! I just hate everytym he calls,"Avani...!"🀒 yucky...if they want to show marriage being called off thn there r hundreds of ways out there but why to show this creepy mama eyeing his bhatija's wud b wife..? wat was d meaning of "usse ek baar ghar to ane do..phir.." yuck..!!🀒🀒🀒 Disgusting again..! it wud b more preferable if he wanted to kill avni..thn at least kuch hajam hota😑..but I can't take his cheap acts anymore..! Go hell Mama ..u ruined d show.🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

Lastly coming to Mrs...Bhawna or Sangeeta..! She just shocked me today..I mean actual mein she is d one who ruined d show..! It was her past...n calling off d marriage is her decision as well..!! I used to love bhawna as she's d only one who's lovable in mad K family...but how can she b brainless..?? She just heard those creepy words frm cheapo mama n decided to call off d marriage tht too through Raj..!!! She believes  Raj is d only one who can save her daughter Avni as he loves her unconditionally but thn why can't she believe tht after marriage Raj will b always there for Avni..he will not let mama or anyone else even come near Avni..?? why..???😑 I knw a mother will b really worried for her daughter's safety but she can trhink of sucha  plan tht Raj shud call off d marriage n she can play safe by not telling her truth..but thn why can't she think of d way tht telling Raj-Suket n all d truth abt her past n saving her daughter's dignity n Love..?? We all knw tht Bhawna was not at all wrong in her past n Bauji is wid her thn why can't she tell it...ya it'll break her family but at least after knwing d truth she cud mend it but breaking her daughter's trust n marriage like this...?, making AvRaj suffer frm so much pain..? giving her own family pain..? all this is not at all acceptable..!! I'm sorry but m really angry at Bhawna n her decision as it was totally WRONG..! N I hate Cv's for making our Pyaari si Bhawna like this..!🀒😑(no offence to Reena plz😳) I never expected bhawna to b like this...i alwyz expected her to b strong enough to save her daughter's love. But she made me disappointed.

Now sorry to write such a big postπŸ˜† n may b u all will not agree with me but still as I said m really pissed off n it's my POV..! πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i agree with u shru
and the way virat was chipking bhavna yesterday

yuck

shameless

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i can understand ,me too feel same...
Princyz_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

i agree with u shru

and the way virat was chipking bhavna yesterday

yuck

shameless

yupzzz...he is sooo disgusting...🀒🀒...
Princyz_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_J.

i can understand ,me too feel same...

hmm...all AvRaj fans feel d same...
Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Height of cheapness..
I can bear AvRaj separation track but not this torture cheapness..

Bye Bye to this show 😊
Bye Bye APHG 😊

PS: Leaving this show but not this forum πŸ˜‰
Princyz_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbievishi20

Height of cheapness..
I can bear AvRaj separation track but not this torture cheapness..

Bye Bye to this show 😊
Bye Bye APHG 😊

PS: Leaving this show but not this forum πŸ˜‰

for me also a bye bye show...but not forum...πŸ˜‰
subham101289 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes! Completely agree to all of u friends...!!

Just height of everything...Stupidity,nonsense,shamelesness,foolishness,disgusting and utterly pathetic...!!

Just cant tolerate this anymore now, and now it becomes the reason of my anger and frustation eachtime.

Hence, i left this show, 

P.s: But will never ever leave the forum and will always be present here for all my dear friends...for ever and ever!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ