Being you'rs // Vidhart OS. (plz peep in)

-Infinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay, don't bash me up. Its my first try for Vidhart I'm not that fit to write HOT Os. So, I know they are super hawt! Let me tell you, its just been 3 days, I've been a Vidhart shipper and I blame it on Chand and Purple Bird (ash). I dedicate this OS wholeheartedly to my BFF's. (Chand and Purpie.) They are my only - and only friends I got on IF I love you guys! This Os is basically meant for you. 

Being you'rs // Vidhart OS. 

I started running behind the speeding bus and screamed with the top most volume of mine "Hey, you Bus Driver! Stop, I'm all left behind! " The bus still going in its random not - so- fast speed. I again yelled "Hey stop you moron!" Thankfully, God had helped me at this task. Bringing my Parth back, why does he disappear. Why he runs away from me I wanted those answers. The bus stopped with a jerk, screeching its wheels, the volume spread all over like an echo. 

"Madam, app pehle kyu nahi chadti bus stop mai?" The bus conductor asked with a bewildered expression on his face.

"Kyuki, mai special ho. Ab chalo hato, seat bhi toh dekhna hai!" I answered him with a full on attitude. 

"Pata nahi khudko, Mysore ki rani samjti h!" He muttered.

I gave him the deadliest looks. I searched for parth where he was sitting. Finally God, again gave his helping hand I found parth in the middle row of the bus seat! I took, the seat. I sat besides him. He neither bothered to take a look at me, I nudged him to grab his attention . Still he was busy in his so-called-world. 

"Parth, what is you're problem?" I asked him brusquely.

"Do you even care?" He replied with an unattractive expression.

"I've cared for you in each and every moment , you never cared. " I replied, still nudging him.

"Stop, nudging you! Of course, I've helped you in each and every problem" He said.

"Oh, come on, when Randhir asked you to do so. " I replied in a low tone..

"Well atleast!" he was still looking outside the window. 

"What is there outside, beautiful girls? You are avoiding you're girlfriend why? I ask you! 

"Because, I don't want to create problems?" 

"What problems parth!?" I asked .

"Paralysis. " He replied. 

"Ah, but you aren't actually infected. I will treat you parth" I consoled him .

"Yes, that's why I'm running, I don't want to depend on anyone. Of course not you!" He said with a angry face. 

"Don't be indiscreet." I yelled him with the same force. "Listen parth, I'm your gf, so by all that means, you're only mine. I have certain rights on you! " I paused. "Listen, I won't let you feel like you're dependent on me. I am on you, I love being your's. Only your's. " A flow of tears escaping my eyes.

We kept silent for a moment.. there were many eyelocks between us, but I genuinely loved him. I wanted to ask him, how much he does?

"Bhaiya! Gadi roku!" Parth scremed. 

"Ji.. " The bus conductor replied. 

"Come" Parth pulled my hand and we were out of the bus in a minute. The climate was cool and the atmosphere was tranquil. He lead me to a place, with nobody there. 

"What? Are you kidnapping me?" I snarled. 

" Of course, for the entire life. I guess. " He replied giggling. 

"This isn't funny!" I told him lamenting.

"I love you vids, I do. I guess I wasn't just sure, about what you thought about me. " He paused, and kissed my forehead. " I wasn't but today, It was prank, I wanted to play. I wanted to know if you really loved me. From the medicines , to the be my boyfriend pretending, to whatever you are now. We were together but I never know who you were actually! But, today you made me realise what you are for me. You are just my everything. " 

Tears escaped from both of oue eyes. 
He hugged me so tight, I could barely breathe, but this moment I need a pause button a permanent one. He gave me a love bite in the lower section of my neck. It gave me shivers all around the body. It was just the perfect moment for both of us. 
He them came closer to me. Barely 2 cm was our distance, he just pressed his lips into mine, we romanced for more time. I guess we were out of breathe. It was done. 

"I love you!" we screamed it echoed the whole area. The tranquil road turned into a romantic one. 

I hugged him from back and whispered. "I just love being you'rs , only yours." 
And he turned and pecked me in my forehead. 
-----------------
P.S Damn! This was so bad!
I' just want to kill myself badly LOL! πŸ˜† Hope you both like it. I just hope *cross fingers* Others can kill me now! πŸ˜† 

Edited by -Infinity- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So aa gayee main finally...   πŸ˜†
Wohoo... You scared me girl with that half post ending.. Paralysis.. Darr gayee thee main..

And then Vidu won me over.. That's what she is in the show.. Dedicated lover.. πŸ˜³

I am on you, I love being your's. Only your's. 

Awesome lines yaaar.. Awesome.. They describe Vidushi's never ending love.. πŸ‘

And then Saale Partho.. Mazaak karta hai.. πŸ˜† .. But then all's well that ends well..

Wohoo romance in the deserted streeet.. AWesomeee... Love bite.. πŸ˜³

Mannn the back hug.. Its one of the sexiest hugs ever.. Intense and passionate.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Girl this was massst... And DEDICATED to ME.. Gale lag jaaa... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Moony87 - 9 years ago
baishali1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
RES...
unres...
firstly...thanks for the pm...
Secndly...Loved it!!!! Awww..
Its really a sweet and Cute VidArth Os...
how can you say its crap??? Because if it is...
Then i absolutely LOVED THE CRAP!!!!!!!
do write more...
BaishalkEdited by baishali1234 - 9 years ago
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hellooo?  I live here 
*Carrie Bradshaw style *
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww blueee
This was ah-dorable
Awww.
You have made me speechless yaar

-Infinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Burn_the_Ashes

Awww blueee

This was ah-dorable
Awww.
You have made me speechless yaar

It wasn't ! I mean i couldn't  get into core! :))
Anyways, thanks purpie. πŸ˜›
PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
reswa

*giggle giggle*

πŸ˜† This was real sweet! It was like watching 16 year old Vidushi and Parth! Aww...

So cute!
Edited by PhoenixRadar - 9 years ago
dhruvi_parsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it to the core...
Its jst awsome
Thnks for pm
Love
Dhruvi
dewcute thumbnail

Another vidarth os??????😳

am i dreaming?????????

omg!!!!i am not...

thank you for this beautiful osπŸ€—

do write more on vidarthπŸ˜‰..,will wait for your other works😳

jiyaπŸ˜›
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god dear that was mindblowingly amazing yaar...it was beatiful n so sweetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰i m ur fan nnow for this!!thanks for the pm n do write most on VidarthπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ