HHN-Written Update- Oct 2, 2014- Satya is no Sita

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode Starts with Satya being really worried after listening to Bunty saying that this role is bad luck. Bunty and Madhav are looking at Satya expectantly. Satya calls Bunty and tells him she cant play Sita's role. Madhav does happy dance behind her😆. Bunty acts all hurt and say what I will I do without you as Sita. Satya says I really cant do it. Madhav puts in his two cents by saying what will you tell Amma. Satya says I will convince her and leaves from there. Madhav does another happy dance. Bunty goes and hits him on the head and says why are you dancing. We still need to convince Ammaji.
Ammaji taunting Pappu that no one helps her. If Rani cuts lemons then her hands will be ruined. Pappu looks at her and says Amma this is very wrong. He goes to his Dadi and lies in her lap while eating lemon and says Dadi this is wrong, Amma shouldnt have any bad feelings for her Daughter in law😆. Amma says Rani is lazy all she does is eat. pappu gets upset. Satya comes there and Bunty and Madhav are looking from top. B& M are thinking Amma is already in bad mood so their ploy might fail. 

Pappu gets angry at Amma and leaves as he cant hear anything against Rani. Amma says I only hope Bunty gets a good wife who helps me in Kitchen and respects me. Bunty is looking from top thinking. Satya sees it as her cue and goes to Amma. She says Amma dont stress I will cut the lemons. Amma is relieved and gives Satya lemons to cut.

Satya tells Amma she cant do Sita's role. Amma is shocked and she says why. Satya says I cant remember the dialogues and people might make fun of me. Amma says dont be scared. she says I am not scared but Babuji is part of the committee so he might be embarassed if I dont do well. Right then Bunty and Madhav come there and say lets go for rehearsal. Amma says Satya will not be playing Sita's role anymore. Bunty says where will we find a Sita now. Satya suggests Sag's name. Amma is not happy. Bunty says Madhav she says anything, I cant do that. Satya says you can teach anyone acting so you can teach her too. Amma is making faces but when Satya says Amma please say something, Amma says ok make Sag Sita and tell her to learn the dialogues properly. Satya is happy thinking that Sag will  have bad luck now. Bunty is happy that Amma suggested Sag's name. 

Pappu is laughing loudly wearing 10 heads of Ravan and Bunty tells him to keep calm and pappu gets upset. Right then Sag comes and shows him the saree and say is this ok. he says it is good but when you will wear it, it will become beautiful. Sag says you are just buttering me. he says no I am saying the truth you will look really beatiful and just like Sita. Satya is all green with jealousy. Sag says ok I will rehearse. Satya thinking ya when bad luck befalls you then you will know.

Sag is asking Bunty about some dialogues and in the back Madhav is teasing Bunty with Hanuman's Pooch. Bunty is telling him to shutup. Sag Bunty and Madhav have a funny moment and Sag goes to rehearse dialogues on the side. Some people are carrying a pink duppatta to hang and it passes in front of Sag, Bunty is looking at her lovingly and Sag unaware of it is busy rehearsing her dialogues. By now Satya is fuming. Sag calls Bunty and he is lost. she calls him again and ask him where is he lost. he blushes and says nothing and scratches his head. Madhav says if you have lices in ur head I can call a female monkey to take them out. Sag laughs and Satya comes there and says why are you guys laughing. Madhav and satya argue a bit. Satya gives special chai to Bunty and Sag smiles. Satya tells Sag she knows everything about Bunty. Sag smiles and says very good.

Bunty goes to Pappu and asks him if he is ready for rehearsal. Pappu says I learned all my dialogues. Sag Bunty and Pappu start rehearsing. While rehearsing, pappu calls swara and says call Rani. Bunty says just practice. Pappu is messing all the dialogues and keep asking for Rani. Swara finally goes to get her. Pappu is holding Sag's hand for rehearsal and she is saying leave me you bad Ravan and then Rani comes there and says leave her hand. he leaves it quickly and Sag falls and Bunty catches her. Swara and Satya are looking at them. While Swara is looking at them happily Satya is fuming. Swara says such a lovely couple and Satya is burning. Bunty realises he is still holding her so he says so sorry and Sag says its ok. Satya realises that Bunty made a fool of her cause he wanted Sag to play the role.

Next morning- Rani comes and asks Pappu how she is looking and he says very beautiful. Amma asks Rani get sarees from her room upstairs and Pappu says I will get it. Amma says why, he says I will just leave her till the room. In the room Pappu holds Rani from back and asks for a kiss. Outside Amma is thinking whats taking long so she goes to check, she calls them and Rani runs out with Sarees. She puts the sarees in the box ( i think by mistake she took the wrong sarees)

Bunty and Madhav are in market. Madhav says Bhaiya bhabhi when they see Sag. Bunty says when I look at her the Sun shines brighter. Madhav says I dont think you will be able to wait till Ramleela, tell her everything now. They see Arindom and say he is always with her. Who is he. When they realise he is the same guy who was with Pintu they are about to leave but Bunty says that Let her know I dont want to lie to her. Madhav says one step at a time. Bunty says ok you go and inquire about the friend.

At Rehearsal hall Bunty asks Madhav if Sag has come, Madhav says have patience. Satya is thinking how Swara said Sag and Bunty were lovely couple. Satya thinks what if everyone starts liking them as a couple, I will lose without ever being in the race. Swara shows her the flowers Bunty got for Sag. Satya thinks I made a big mistake by refusing the role. Bunty is trying to contact Sag. Satya is trying to hatch a plan to save bunty from Sag. 

Sag comes with Arindom and introduce Bunty and Arindom. Arindom says I have seen you somewhere before Scene ends on Bunty's tense face.

Precap: Promo

Edited by lifelessons - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

you are welcome. Lot more to come as this is only 1/4th
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you and waiting for complete WU😊, but don't worry we are here only.
Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha !! 🤗
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha❤️ Thank you so much for WU🤗
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Ayesha thanks dear. 🤗
LiliWorld thumbnail