-#:::: Priyadarshana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 25 ::::#- - Page 4

Poll

Which among Karna's qualities you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Thanks.  So Aham's made his first appearances w/ the Pandavas.  Interestingly, no Panchali around 😆

Voted for Confidence

Busy busy busy with Durga Puja...

and Game of the Thrones [it has turned my latest obsession] 😳

I too voted for confidence😃 
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Panchali, I'm still here in US.  Celebrated  it yesterday, today and tomorrow.

The 3 day puja pisses me off - there have now been quite a few navami-dashami merged days.
Edited by .Vrish. - 9 years ago
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And KaYu!!!  Mushkan & Diala, here's yours 😆

Really yes!! atleast offscreen .. where is the pic where Rohit's hand is on Aham's shoulder?

Congo for new AT.. I believe self respect or dignity in other words makes Karna so there goes my vote 👏
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^It's very difficult to meet you nowadays Diala
Karna's death is on the way in Star Vijay🥺 

Spring-Dew thumbnail

Did that girl years later go back to him begging him to show mercy on her legit sons?

No the ending was something else and Kunti is different from her coz she happily went to marry someone else whereas her son was suffering glad in mb Radha was there for him and yeah I don't want to say the movie name coz KaKu fans won't leave me then😆 
...Diala... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

^^It's very difficult to meet you nowadays Diala

Karna's death is on the way in Star Vijay🥺 

Yah am not finding time at all.. or am keeping myself away to clear all backlog that my IF days/months caused 

not watching starvijay.. I reach home around 7:30 😕.. and if you watch dont forget to tell me here if the lullaby is dubbed or not or skipped 😳

hey you are talking about Thalapathi right? we have discussed it here earlier.. much inspired from Karna Dury and Yudi/Arjun (not sure who)..
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Diala...

Yah am not finding time at all.. or am keeping myself away to clear all backlog that my IF days/months caused 

not watching starvijay.. I reach home around 7:30 😕.. and if you watch dont forget to tell me here if the lullaby is dubbed or not or skipped 😳

hey you are talking about Thalapathi right? we have discussed it here earlier.. much inspired from Karna Dury and Yudi/Arjun (not sure who)..

Hope u will be active😊 yeah SB came to an end but still😳 

I'm able to watch starvijay SB without missing even a single epi😎 so will tell you⭐️  and I was talking about Aadhalal Kadhal Sei 
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Panchali, I'm still here in US.  Celebrated  it yesterday, today and tomorrow.

The 3 day puja pisses me off - there have now been quite a few navami-dashami merged days.

I too am very tired..in my complex Astami Navami Puja done in the same day, as Navami ended within 6pm morning of Dashami...still in some other pandals Navami Dashami was in the same day both are hectic..
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Acidic_san..yes the movie u say is very pathetic one..especially the climax..when the girl was getting ready to her marriage without any worry I too thought of our karna..but kunthi did a mistake unknowingly..here the story line is different..and Diala in the movie Thalapathi the name of the character who plays Arjun(Aravind Swamy) is Arjun..the same yellow cloth..same river journey..same characterization of duryodan ..same qualities of karna in rajini..beautiful movie