HHN-Written Update- Oct 1, 2014-Sita confusion

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode starts with Bunty trying to convince Sag to be Sita. Sag says no but Pubali asks her whats the harm in trying. It will be fun. Sag thinks about it and agrees. Bunty is really happy with her decision. Satya is standing behind the pillar and getting jealous.
Madhav comes running and falls on Sag's feet saying Sita Mayyia ki jai (All hail Sita). Sag laughs at his antics and Bunty looks at her lovingly. Madhav says now we have a Ram- Sita Jodi.

Amma and Ratna are in kitchen and Amma asks Ratna where she went with Bunty. Ratna says just to eat icecream but amma doesnt really buy it. Ratna say bunty is the only one in this house who pampers her so she went with him. Ammaji says ya I didnt do anything for you, you grew up by drinking goat's milk. Ratna says its not like that but Bunty understands my heart. Amma agrees.

Satya comes running to the kitchen calling Amma Amma. Amma says good you are here, cut the vegetables. But Satya says I have to ask you something. She says I cant see Bunty so Stressed, he has been going all around the town looking for Sita. Ratna says ya he is stressed. Satya says when there is Sita at home then why look anywhere else. Amma asks who and looks at satya she understands that Satya is talking about herself. Amma says no you dont know acting but Satya says i I have done lot of Plays in School. They argue for a bit and Satya succeeds in convincing ammaji in the end by saying that I will do anything but cant see Bunty in tension.

Pubali says Sag lets go. Sag asks for Ratna didi's pic from Bunty. Bunty says I will call you and you come to rehearsal. Sag smiles and agrees. Bunty gives her the script. Sag and Pub thank him and say bye. they leave and bunty is looking after Sag.

Madhav says Bhaiyyaji bhole baba gave you a great gift, now the real ramleela will take place😳. Ammaji comes and says bhole baba always help us. See we found Sita in our house. she brings Satya, Bunty and Madhav are dumbfounded. Madhav says" yeh Churail"  (this witch) 😆. Ammaji tells him to shut up.Madhav and Bunty are thinking what to do. Amma and Satya are happy and go to make food.

Pappu comes to Raniji wearing 10 heads of Ravan. he asks raniji I heard you are mad at me. Rani turns and says I dont like you playing Ravan's role. Pappu says that Ravan was scholar. But Rani doesn't like it. She says you are not doing it. But pappu wants to do it. Rani says you play Ram, you will look so cute😆. Pappu is fumbling about saying he cant do it as Ram has too many dialogues and it will take Pappu years to get the dialogues right. Rani is upset, Pappu says ok I will become Ramji but next year. It will take me that long to learn the dialogues😆. when Rani doesnt agree he bribes her by saying that I thought this Sunday we will go eat chat, watch movie and roam around ganga ghat, Rani jumps at that and agrees.

College Scene- babuji is saying sorry to someone on the phone, Pintu comes and asks what happened. Mishraji says I am trying to find a suitable match for Ratna but nothing is happening. he says these days the parents dont look at how the girl's nature is but they look for how beautiful she is. Pintu says its very wrong. He says lets have lunch. they open their tiffin. Pintu has non-veg in his tiffin Mishraji looks at the tiffin weirdly and Pintu realises that Mishraji doesnt eat meat. Pintu says is it ok if I eat it. Mishraji says ok. 

Pintu tells Mishraji about his daughter Mamuni, how her mom died young and his sister looked after her. Mishraji asks so she cant find a guy either? Pintu says no I have found a really nice guy for her and he is perfect but Mamuni is saying she wants to get to know the guy first. Mishraji suggested maybe your daughter like someone else. Pintu is shocked, he says I will ask her.

At Sag's house. Pishima is saying your dad wont like you working in Ramleela but Sag says you dont worry I will convince him. Pintu comes and asks do you like some other guy. Sag says no, why are you asking dont you trust me. Pintu says we have to think like this, I am girl's father. Sag says ok I will clear that there is no one in my life. Pishima says Mamuni tells us everything. Pintu says then why did she ask for time. Sag says she wants to know Arindom first, doesnt their compatability matter to Pintu. Pintu says I married your mother without seeing her. We didnt have any issues. Sag is looking annoyed and sad by that. She gets water for Pintu and says I cant make you understand but I want to say... Arindom comes here and realises he came at wrong time. He says sorry but Sagarika says that we were discussing about Ramleela. Arindom says where is it happening lets go see it. Sag looks at her baba and indirectly says that she got a part of Sita to play in Ramleela. Pintu looks at Sag, Arindom says I didnt know you like acting. Sag says no no this is first time and it not clear if I am doing it yet (good acting by Prats). Arindom says just do it, dont think abt it. Sag asks what you says baba, Baba says whatever  you wish.

Sag takes Arindom to rehearse dialogues. Pishima says Pintu this way they will become close. In Bunty's house Bunty is pacing and Madhav is pacing behind him. Bunty says I thought I will come close to Sag during Ramleela, now what will we do. Madhav says ya cat took the food out of your mouth. Bunty says how do I convince Amma, madhav says ya what if Amma doesnt agree for your marriage to Sag. Bunty get angry and about to beat Madhav, Madhav says I said IF. Bunty is Thinking.

Sag's house-Sag is rehearsing dailogues and saying some words wrong. Arindom is helping her with the pronunciation. they look cute😆. Arindom and Pubali are laughing  at Sag. Sag gets angry. Arindom tells her to breathe and say the dialogues by looking into his eyes. Pintu and Pishima look at them and think they are perfect together and like each other.

Satya is rehearsing her dialogues and thinking about her marriage to Bunty. Bunty is thinking about his marriage to sag, Madhav says what are you thinking he says I am thinking how will I tell Sag that she wont be playing role of Sita, she was so excited about it. Madhav says whats wrong with you when you can tackle Babuji and Pappu Bhaiya then what is Satya in front of them. he says think bhaiya think. you will find a solution. But thinks of something and says Sag will be Sita. He goes to Satya and says I am concerned about you. whoever did this role has been cursed with bad luck. Look at pinky, she did this role and her marriage broke off. Whoever took on this role, bad things happened with them. He says Satya you ahve been my best friend so I thought I will make you understand. Think about it carefully. Satya is all worried.

precap: oct 3 promo

Edited by lifelessons - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the WU 🤗
I don't get this...Why Satya is always around in Bunty's home? Helping in house and kitchen works,like she dont have her own home 😕
Edited by Drya - 9 years ago
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drya

Thank you for the WU 🤗

I don't get this...Why Satya is always around in Bunty's home? Helping in house and kitchen works,like she dont have her own home 😕

U r welcome🤗. Satya is a permanent fixture in that house
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarica

Thank you for WU🤗

U r Welcome🤗
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even Madhav also. Satya stay's in front of Bunty's house, so in small towns it happens girls move about in their neighborhood freely.

Thanks for WU.
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Ayesha!
I feel Arindom might change his colors 😃
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Thank you Ayesha for WU,🤗

I just love your updates, they are so beautifully written and detailed. 👏⭐️
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: VerboseG

Thank you Ayesha!

I feel Arindom might change his colors 😃

Gina...i feel same too..for some reason since Pubali's teasing yesterday (that maybe Arindom is just acting nice) I have been thinking maybe he is. Today he was openly flirting with Sag
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

Even Madhav also. Satya stay's in front of Bunty's house, so in small towns it happens girls move about in their neighborhood freely.

Thanks for WU.

I agree Padmaja, in small town everyone is at everyone's house
lifelessons thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

Thank you Ayesha for WU,🤗

I just love your updates, they are so beautifully written and detailed. 👏⭐️

thanks Branka😳