Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
OS-phir milenge
Aaj Kapoor manison mein party hai cos aaj Ram Kapoor ka birthday hai all the guest have come to meet and wish home...

Today all the birthday arrangement has been done be vikram and Neha cos they both are only family for him ram lost his parents few years back and today he ll be 35 years old and just wished to have lady love in his life...

Vikram and Neha-ram aaj Mein chati u Ki u should get married now mujhe bhi ek dost Ki jaurat hai aur tumhe bhi...

Vik-yes Ram u need a partner Jo tujhe samle buss now chal lets cut the cake...

They all headed towards cutting cake ceremony..

Ram cutted the cake and feeded Neha and vikram...

Now his eyes went towards the door n saw a lady in white and red sari she was looking very beautiful and she was none other than Priya...

Neha and vikram saw Priya after along time and that to today on ram's bday...

Ram had always love her from college days but never confessed to her cos on the day when he was going to confess that day she left the college and after that there was no meeting or any contact...

Priya headed towards ram and Neha vikram...

Priya-I Ram happy birthday day...

Ram-thanks Priya after along time naa...tum college se aacha nak kyun chailye gayi...

Neha-haan yaar but accha hai Ki u r back aur batao kya kar rahi ho...

Priya-main yaha shaadi ke aayi Hu   maa papa chate hai Ki sab Mein shaadi kar Lu so maa papa are finding groom for me...

Ram was shocked to hear it now he want to confess his love agar as ram ne nahi bola tho never he ll get Priya...

Neha n vik knows that rams love Priya but couldn't confess now its best chance to make them realise...

Now vik got idea how to bring them closer...he took the miken said..

Ladies and gentlemen we would like to come on dance floor plsss and all the couple headed toward the floor... Neha and vik were dancing..

They both saw Raya just standing there alone now vik neha force them to dance so they went dance...
Ram extended his hand towards Priya and she gave he hand to Ram now both were dancing on the song hamdard from ek villan both were dancing very uncomfortably then later both saw each there n there was and eye lock...Ram kept his second hand on his waist now Priya was liking this closeness now both were dancing on songs tune...now both came very close to each other now they can feel each other breathe then both look into each other eyes Priya saw emens love for her in his eyes n ram saw love for him in her eyes...

Now Priya cant take any more she left from the party and moved out...ram also went after her now he have to tell her that he loves her...

Ram-Priya ruko pls now both were outside his house n cold breeze was hitting...

Ram-plss ruk jao Priya I love you I really do he screamed by hearing this Priya stopped she turned back n saw ram there she headed towards him...

Priya-kya kaha aapne u love me jhoot u dnt love me u love isha naa main dekha tha she proposed to u when the day I left college...

Ram-haan but main accept karne se mana kiya ussi cos I have always loved you...tum ne aadha dekha tha I saw you on the door when she proposed me but mera answer sune bina chaligi...

Priya was shocked that she did such a big mistake...

Priya-I m sorry Ram and went near him n hugged him...i really very sorry please mujhe maaf kar do...

Ram was hugged her back...

Ram-ok I forgive u but usse phele tell me y did u left the college...n I know u also love me mujh par trust nahi tha kya...

Priya-no its not like that but jab I saw isha with u main tut gayi thi so left the college that day...i am really sorry and I want to confess that I love you too Ram...

Ram-hmm maaf kiya so now time for surprise...

Priya-what surprise???

Ram-have patience baba he removed his phone and called vikram and Neha n told them everything n told them to come out and also to bring something from his room to Neha...

After a while Neha and vikram came out n saw Raya were hugging each other they both were happy to see them that...

Vikram-ummm ummm

Raya break their hug...

Ram-tum log lage Mein Jo kaha tha...

Neha-yes n handed him a red velvet box...

Ram took the box and kneel down in front of Priya...

Ram-Priya I know its lil late but I wanted to ask u will u marry me I already turned 35 today aur wait nahi kar sakta...

Priya-yes Ram I will Marry you...n ram putted the diamond ' ring ' on her finger...

Vikram and Neha clapped for them and congratulate them...

Then they both went inside to give some privacy to Raya...

Ram-I hv one more surprise he removed his phone n dialled a no n he kept on speaker so that Priya can also hear it...

Shipra and Sudhir-I ram beta tum kaise hoo...

Ram- I m good but aap se ek baat kahine hai main Priya se shaadi kar naa chaata Hu cos I love a lot...

Sudhir-humhe yeh riste se koi problem nahi hai tu dono college se jante Jo I know tum meri beta ka accha dhyan raho ge...and happy birthday beta...

Ram-thank u papa...kal milte hai aur main Priya ko ghar chod duga dnt worry..and he hanged the call...

Priya was happy to hear that her parents accepted Ram...

Ram-so now bought her closer n putted his arm around her waist so now can I kiss ' u ab offical tum meri Ho gayi Ho...so can I...

Priya-hmmm u can kiss me I am really happy Ki hum ek nayi zindgi shuru karege...

Now Priya kept her hands around his neck n moving her fingers into his hair..now both came closer n can feel each other breathe now ram kissed her lips ' lightly than later the kiss turned out to be passionate...now both were tasting each other...when they found difficult in breathe they broke the kiss...

And both huggged each other...

This is the beginning of their love life...

The end...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 awww...  such  a  lovely  OS. 

finding  love all over again

they love each other. 

sweet n   cute os  from  u 

little romantic too, 

his Bday turned out a date 

most memorable. 
๐Ÿ‘

thanks  for  PM 

Edited by luvbalh - 9 years ago
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS nicely written n Thanks for the PM
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely story๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜›
rosinagoor thumbnail
Lovely OS
Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š
varshathakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful but very small 
next we want   big  update  
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Best example of
Short... sweet... simple... romantic... n a complete story wth hero heroine parents frnds n  ek villain
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry everyone the link I sended u is showing some error pls forgive me for thatEdited by dhristikpd - 9 years ago
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 thanks for pm
suprb๐Ÿ‘ lovely
Edited by lpsakshi - 9 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely os 
short and sweet 
confession is so cute ..