Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good for you.
We do not believe Durga needed to marry for revenge at all. We wanted investigation and other tactics than this fake marriage drama.

I think her plans of late are full of loopholes.

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: humera101

Why are you all so hell bent over Dev being married to her? How the f**k can some of you even think of her marrying her sister's rapist. Is this what women in India think? You lasses have the desire to marry a rapist, that is barbaric and disgusting.

Looks like us English women are the only ones who think with our minds, here we are fighting for women's rights and empowerment and then there's women like you wanting her to marry Shaurya just because some of you think he is better looking.

Us English girls believe Dev is better looking, Shaurya is just not good-looking at all, especially with that tan contrasting his light eyes, it's odd, nor does he have a strong jaw line or anything. 

@ bold: Can you first read the whole discussion before making a statement. There are fanatics and lunatics everywhere. India- England- USA doesn't matter. Don't make such racist comment that too while you are discussing one Indian TV show. We Indians DO NOT ACCEPT RACISM.

Dev is a better person of the two but that doesn't make him a good match to Nitya. There are ample of threads where we have clarified why Dev is not a good match for a strong headed girl like NItya and how it has nothing to do with his looks. 

Fight for women's rights should not encourage the looks of a person to begin with.  We do not discuss the looks of a character in the show but we discuss his acting skills and voice modulation and that is a different subject altogether.

For Indian girls like us we never wanted Durga to marry 'any good looking man' as of now. All we wanted was the revenge to play the lead role here instead of Dev or Shaurya.

Please stick to the subject of this discussion. Its about post marriage scenes between Durga and Dev.
Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why are you all so hell bent over Dev being married to her? How the f**k can some of you even think of her marrying her sister's rapist. Is this what women in India think? You lasses have the desire to marry a rapist, that is barbaric and disgusting.

Looks like us English women are the only ones who think with our minds, here we are fighting for women's rights and empowerment and then there's women like you wanting her to marry Shaurya just because some of you think he is better looking.

Us English girls believe Dev is better looking, Shaurya is just not good-looking at all, especially with that tan contrasting his light eyes, it's odd, nor does he have a strong jaw line or anything. 

Ah but maybe u English women ought to start reading all the posts in the forum before jumping to such imaginative conclusions..the group of people who dislike the marriage track is the same which has always condemned shaurya for his lecherous behaviour..we are against the melodramatic and regressive concept of marriage for revenge..secondly wen u make comments which are superlatively judgemental,  be prepared to face the music for it..
croziaxx thumbnail
whenever i read or  herd about "Rajma" i mean Rajnath and Raima..my mind immediately make a picture .. of.. real Rajma..i mean beans..  😆 😆 😆 Edited by croziaxx - 9 years ago
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: croziaxx

whenever i read or herd about "Rajma" i mean Rajnath and Raima..my mind immediately make a picture .. of.. real Rajma..i mean beans.. 😆😆😆

You mean this one?🤣
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@Humera

May be you "English" women should start reading the whole discussion before coming to a fictional conclusion and start replying in a public forum. And what's up with the stereotyping and generalizing? That is just plain prejudice. You mentioned you studied journalism. Let me tell you, your education has failed you. Didn't they teach you to at least read the whole thing before jumping to a conclusion? Also what does being more handsome has anything to do with choosing a partner? Isn't that shallow and pretty backward thinking? All these people in this particular topic were saying is that Durga DID NOT need to get married to anyone (that includes Dev) to plan her revenge. Most people here hates Shaurya for obvious reasons and dislikes Dev because he is stupid. I personally do the same. Next time try not to do what Dev does and try to use what you were taught in journalism like make a thorough research before jumping to conclusions, using little grey cells and not being a racist POS. 
Edited by Kukkakaali - 9 years ago
Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was a strange thought from his part.
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The whole situation reminds me of Rajpal Yadav's dialogue, ' Hum ka mandir ka ghanta hun , jo aata hai bajake chala jata hai'🤣

Err..anyways on topic. First of all I need to learn the art of judging the ID in a public forum. WHen it is difficult for me to know the person behind the ID is a man or a woman, how did you learn all of the DurSha lovers are Indians? May be you want to believe you are the only non- Indian here on IF ?😆
why don't you use your time and energy in discussing DurSha story in such threads which deals with it .?Why choose a thread which has nothing to do with the thing and waste our time along with yours? This thread is to discuss the post marriage scenes between Dev and Durga and more specifically about their argument over the washroom.Where does Shaurya appear here that you had to make a comment on it in the first place ?

No, you didn't read the discussions properly or you were way too concerned about the nationality of the members to understand this simple thing. The people whom you are accusing here are the ones who were against DurSha. In fact people here we are way too progressive to say that the female lead doesn't need any shoulder to complete her task.

No one needs to waste your time. You are just too good at it yourself.

@ mods: Don't you guys think its time you should intervene ?  You should not allow racism in the name of intellectualism here.

Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Dey he probably expects her to use Shaurya 's washroom 😆
Lol but jokes aprt umm this Show has forced marriage and couple adjusting plus saa bahu drama ..I mean wow I signed uo for revenge story and got So much more ...CVs u rock bas 👏

Also as for whose smarter than whom ..I guess god has made us all equals and there are good n bad people everywhere ..so let's not think that one is superior or inferior to others .

Cheers 
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I only wish Durga remembers why she is in Goenka mansion and starts focusing on her plans to get justice for Payal

But like Dev said Nitya's birday is far off, cant expect something interesting to happen.

So we will be getting more scenes like this only to drag the show :-(

Its no longer a thriller show like it used to be.