So close, yet... 30.9.2014

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Aahil is distracted in the car by a call. Begum Sahiba. Where are you Aahil? I haven't heard from you since morning... What are you doing? 

He lies.

He says he's in an important meeting with clients. And gives some excuses.

But where is Sanam? She isn't here either...?

Aahil glances out the door at Sanam enjoying the wind. I don't know Ammi. Why would she be with me? Listen I have to go..." and hangs up. Just before hanging up he puts on the radio, where the announcer says Radio Bojhpur... betraying their location to Tanveer.

Why did he lie? Why the instinctual need to keep themselves a secret? 

Sanam pulls Aahil out of the car to enjoy the breeze. Aahil smiles and enjoys being close to her instead...

His touch was light, hooking her wrists above his, while he touched his face to hers. He wants nothing to disturb this moment. Not even his mother. He found Love and he wants to savour it to himself for awhile.

She grabs hold of his hands and winds them around her waist as he nuzzles her shoulder. She's trying to be forward, accepting his advances but he hesitates too much. It's all becoming overwhelming for her and she moves away, but this time he blocks her getaway.

I need to tell you something...

So do I. But you go first...

They have a sexy little argument about who should go first. Obviously they know what its about, Sanam wants to say it but wants Aahil to go first; I'll say it as soon as you say it ... Come on Aahil, say it, you started this conversation...! His counter, Nothing doing, you go first...

<Gosh! This argument was so incredibly sexy... Like a couple having a nonsensical cajoling argument in the middle or making love. Neither wins or loses, just us going up in flames watching them! bedroom voice and all !!! *fans face*> 

Aahil starts... I .. Love... and pulls at the dori of her saree, when it comes loose she is surprised and turns to cover herself. He mistakes it for refusal and backs off. I'm sorry.. If it makes you uncomfortable... he turns and walks away. 

Suddenly she hugs him from behind, surprising him. <You go Sanam!> He brings her close and lays her down on the bonnet of the car. He bent down close , was about to seal the deal when headlights shone in his face, their privacy invaded. He lifts Sanam off the car and she stands behind him. 

Two troublemaking girls have been sent by Tanveer to create trouble for Aahil. They are all over him about joining his wild party and he flat out tells them to sod off. He's here for private time with his wife.

Mere Begum. Sanam Aahil Raza Ibrahim... 

The skanks (Sorry for the language!) scoff at Aahil's mention of a wife. But they back off when Aahil all but shoos them off.

He rushes back to Sanam awkwardly, expecting her to be upset or angry. But she surprises him. She says , This was your past, let it stay in the past. I know you are not like this now... 

His surprised smile was adorable. He can't believe his luck with Sanam. Such a cool wife... 

Wait, how do you know about my past girlfriends?

She tells him she has enough of his past girlfriends, and what he used to do. <OMG! Emraan Hashmi on a haystack! LoL! > Besides, you have awful taste in women ...!!

He is both amused and amazed by Sanam's ability to joke about it. She turns around for him to retie her dori, and while doing it he says, I may have had bad taste in the past, but I have impeccable taste in my wife...

She beams, happiness envelops them like a bubble. They head home. He wants to make her dhaba, a franchise.

Unfortunately, they are met at the door by Tanveer, who chastises Aahil for lying. She tells them about their property papers, and wants them to sign them right then. Also informing them that the divorce papers will arrive too, in two days. Aahil looks back at Sanam and they share a tense look.

Precap shows Tanveer break Aahil down with character slaying. She says he'll never be a good husband, his interests never stay in one person. Now he may be interested in Sanam, but soon he would tire of her and move on. Aahil is pretty upset at these words. 

I'm not worried about this at all, Sanam has indicated clearly that she knows all about his past habits, and that she loves him anyway... Only a fool would let her go... And Aahil is not a fool. He may be hurt for a while, but Sanam will fix that. 

SaHil have all but said the words. They know they love each other. They won't let each other go so easily. Not after all that they've said to each other earlier...

Elsewhere, Sunehri and Rehan confess and share lovely moments. Sunehri wants to hold it to herself and not let anything take it away from her. 

She turns on Shishupal and Rozy when they come to gloat over her ingenious plan of trapping Rehan through marriage. She waves a knife at them, threatening to turn them to the police if they ruin her and Rehan. She vows to keep her past a secret, Rehan would never accept it, she thinks. 

<Oh Dear, bad call, Sunehri... Your past may not snatch your love away, but your lie definitely will...>

Rahat woodenly proposes marriage to Haya, who watches his words carefully this time, making him repeat them before happily accepting. Then he woes about being sorry that he is doing this to return her to Faiz in marriage. 

<If I had a shotgun in my hand right now...>

Edited by sageflower7 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yay! 😆
Me first!

Honestly you are the best post maker with your lovely Gifs, each synching with the words, dunno where you find them!

Like the one in which Sanam tells Ahil his bad taste in women, and the Daffy Duck 😭 My fave all time cartoon. Always getting into trouble

Anyways, just a big ⭐️ To you 
Your posts are like desserts 

Have a blessed day/ night
It's 6.45 am in my part of the world

Raksa 
Edited by rakshaanra - 9 years ago
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post. 
Loved sahil to bits, i dnt get sufficient words to describe them
Sunehri I loved her a lot today
Rahat, he is repeating his mistake again
In short a perfect episode with full of beautiful sahil scenes

Edited by ATH_KTM_543 - 9 years ago
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg thats incredible post 
totally totally loved it as much as i loved today's episode

the whole SAHIL scene was damn hot and perfect 

and you are right sunheri your past might not effect ot but your lie will definately hurt him 

aww m with you for killing rahat again fooling haya for his stupid brother 
Rahat is an idiot (Sry for language but trust me can't he just say it loud to fai i love her ) anyways i just skipp all that now so ...no comment for that
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love!!!!!!

I know I always say I'll come back but if I'm getting one after the other shock...and no one to revive me...

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
UNRes
Gosh i have gone crazy.. waiting for ur n Prags posts after the episode frist n then doing other things 😆😆😆
 Did i tell u before how much i love ur posts n ur gifs... 😊

So what was THAT??????? What we saw today ???????/ OMG ... If their confession was like this HOT... what they would be doing errr afterwards...😉😳

Ahil lying to billi ..well that was for the sake of "Fictioanl Drama" They ll create a drama wala sequence when Ahil will tell billi that he n Sanam want to remain as usband n wife
N U may know about my obsession with the dori so u can imagine how happy i m today 😆 
Both the untying n the tying part was done brilliantly... God they r just so damn sexy...
There was a strange feeling as if i m intruding in a couple's privacy... They r so DAMN REAL... feel like a real life couple...

The feels today are just too much to handle... Thay Were so damn Sexyyy... 
The I love you convo was like total Turn on ...
and then the dori untying n she was just nervous ,,, but Aahil thought its discomfort... so the way he stopped n walked away... SO TOO DAMN HOT N SEXY... SEXY AS HELL...

n Sanam ... I just love u so much for ur courage ...That Back hug was so much a "SANAM thing to do" 👏

The way Ahail handles her softly.. made me go weak on my knees... Gosh that almost kiss...😳
They told completely opposite i the spoiler that he would say i m sorry... that was before the kiss thing ... But yeah interrupted by some wierd girls (i so agree with Sanam... Aweful choice with girls...)

That was so aweosme the way he shooed them away... N Sanam's "meine kuch kaha" She just always always make me love her more 👏👏 The way she teased Aahil was hilarious and awesome... n Ahil's expressions man.. he look super duper adorable n hot at the time time while grinning... 
Dori tying n the comfort level they share was such a treat ... 😳😳😳

Aabout the precap prediction.. i dont want ot be really hopeful but seriouslyyy i just want it happen like that.. No sepeartion at the will of billi... complete NO to that ...

Sunehri was back ... aweosme girl 👏👏 But deciding to hide away the truth from Rehan is a foolish decision that will be the reason for thier seperation i think...
Edited by micshy - 9 years ago
Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was Sahilacious... Just cant write more..
Cannot come out of those scenes yet.
Maybe will post tomorrow.

But the last scene disturbed me :(
sahil333 thumbnail
Great write up and lovely gifs.

There was great passion between SaHil, but I love the respect that Aahil has for his wife even  more so in this epi. He was so attentive towards Sanam, so carefully treating her to keep her dignity in tact.

Aahil, a real gentleman he is and I love that he was worried for Sanam's reaction after the entry of his exes. It was a really cool moment between them.

Now I'm not so afraid for the precap. The togetherness of SaHil moments ago will make Aahil stronger. He just can't forget what Sanam said to him!

sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post.
Saahil cleared their head. Romance is halfway.
Sunheri doesn't want it to go.
Billi and her silly tricks.
Raahat is playing merry-go-round with Haya.

Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
An interesting point:

Tunveer plays her cards right (most) every time.

Even now (upcoming scene), she does not tell ARI that S is after money, or she is not good, etc..what she tells him is that it is he who comes up short (no pun intended... he he he...😉😆).

Basically, she is pointing out his weak points and making him arrive at the conclusion that he and S are not meant to be... rather than telling him that, because the surest way to have someone not do something is to tell them to do it.

I wonder...how come ARI, MR. Khan, ASR, etc...are all such savvy businessmen and so blind (and deaf and dumb) to manipulations within the family... even the blindly devout follower will wake up at some point rather than wait for a time to be hit smack in the face by catching the culprit red-handed.
Somethings are meant to be reasoned out rather than told/shown.
Sigh.

I knew male leads are usually nothing more than props - soaps are all female-oriented - but with looks would it have killed the CVs to throw in some brains, as well?

Jayne