Can I slap Rahat? :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
I always loved Rahat d most among men after QH1's Anwar but now he is getn on my nerves😡. Does he even loves Haya? Forget Hya. Does he ever truly loved Zeba? First, he forced Haya to accept Faiz n left her to live wid a man she don't love. Now, he was abt to tell Faiz dat he loves Haya but after Faiz's emotional b;ackmail n suicide attempt, he is asking Haya to marry him. I wonder if he is asking for himself or Faiz? I think dat he vl convince Haya to marry him n then he vl betray her by divorcing her so dat Faiz can remarry her. I want Haya to slap both Rahat n Faiz n file a case against them. How can they play wid a girl as if she is a toy?😡 Faiz was acting as if he is not getn his favourite toy or chocolate. Wat if a guy plays like dis wid their sister Munisa? Yaa, Musina is evil par hai to unn dono ki badi behen na. Will they keep calm n let dat guy use her like a toy? Can't they think wat vl happen to Haya's family especially Dilshad if they know wat is happening in Haya's life. In another serial, d female lead gets ready for Halala nikaah but d male lead is crying n not agreeing saying they vl find another way but Faiz is so shamelessly teln his elder brother to marry Haya to get her back. He is so selfish. He is not thinking wat Haya wants. Both brothers r not thinking abt Haya's wishes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thesunny9001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YAAA Exactly thats what i thought !!!!! And the other things is why Hayat doesn't tell Sanaam what is happening !? I was praying that Hayat will say no but when she hugged him i was like great cv you made another Character to a fool character i mean she should be more strong and ya she loves Rahat but still ... I don't understand why Faiz can't take her back without someone else to marry her ??? Can someone explain please
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly neither faiz nor rahat is thinking about haya's feelings. 
Atleast faiz is kept in dark. What about rahat? He knows haya's feelings right? Why he has to play with her feelings once again? He is not revealing truth to haya nor to faiz. Haya! I thought she will stand for her self respect. But she too disappointed me. 
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thesunny9001

YAAA Exactly thats what i thought !!!!! And the other things is why Hayat doesn't tell Sanaam what is happening !? I was praying that Hayat will say no but when she hugged him i was like great cv you made another Character to a fool character i mean she should be more strong and ya she loves Rahat but still ... I don't understand why Faiz can't take her back without someone else to marry her ??? Can someone explain please

According to Islam once a couple gets divorced they can't remarry unless the women gets married to another man & gets divorced. This is to prove that a women is able to maintain a family. I guess it's called halal nikkah.
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really wanted to slap rahat and faiz...and faiz to the most he is totally immature...he very well knows that haya is not happy with him...and yet he is like suicidal with raht...and if rahat does even marry haya he will not give divorce so easily to haya as anything can happen...rahat is definitely an emotional idiot...and honestly both these brothers dont desrve haya...
trisha685 thumbnail
yeah u r right... i wanna slap him too😡... but good thing is he gonna marry her👏
Thesunny9001 thumbnail
Ah okay i got something wrong i got it thanks =) Edited by Thesunny9001 - 9 years ago