O Gujariya | Interview Preview | Shaleen Malhotra As Veer

MrsRohanShah thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Shaleen Malhotra entered the show O Gujariya with a bang. Literally. A gun in hand, a song routine and being a bad boy. A departure from another gun weilding young man, Shaleen played Veer Chautala to the hilt with his energy, with his stunts and attitude. He owned the screen be it walking a corridor, jumping out of a jeep or even sitting on the floor.

Yes, the role did not last long. The show is coming to an abrupt end. We are disheartened at the development as the TRP were on the rise after just one week of the revamp. However, decision has been made.

Here, is an interview preview we did with Shaleen on the last day of the shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxN1h_-GnaU

We also spoke to the other cast and crew members of the show and shall bring that to you on Friday, the last day of telecast.

O Gujariya will run its course this Monday to Friday at 7:30pm. Do tune in to see the conclusive episodes.

Source: [Forum 32]

Edited by MrsRohanShah - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs it was a nice interview 
Bugheadlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS!!! omg that million smile on shaleen's face at the starting of interview   πŸ˜³ makes me happy again.If actors are happy after the show's end then why viewers be sad. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ hope to see him soon again in romantic avatar. 😳 πŸ˜†smile karna toh koi sha se sikhe. πŸ˜† 😳 😊
THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING. 😊 Edited by Vauryalover.... - 9 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing!
I just started watching this show on Sun & was really looking forward to more of Veer/Vaibhavi but sigh I come to the forum on Mon only to find out its going off air. Whatever the reason is, hope we get to see Shaleen back soon in a bigger, better role. 
I am disappointed but his smile reassured me :)
BadBadGirls thumbnail
Guys after seeing today's episode r u really happy for shaleen, i mean how much of Shaleen was shown today. it is disheartening. that this show couldn't do justice to any actor. 
and I think Swati needs more polishing in Acting more. the way she broke down in Prof Rao i think an expereinced actress could do better... !!! 

#ogujariya shall be remembered only for a good concept tht couldn't be utilized which is a shame -_-