* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone.😊 I was wanting to know, if any of you've watched this film "Yeh dil aashiqana" (2002). It starred two newcomers, this was the debut in Bollywood - Karan Nath & Jividha Sharma.

I wonder why they'd never come into limelight after that, because I personally thought the guy was very, very hot in some of the scenes. Especially in an action sequence shown inside a hijacked plane, his workout sessions were shot impressively towards the end and the girl, has also got a very beautiful face. She looked some what look Bhayashree to me, but a tad more mesmerising, especially in the shots when she looked terrified or cried. Everything about the film, was pretty cool. The song "Allah Allah" toward the end was captivating. The casting was fairly good with the two leads, Aruna Irani, Rajat Bedi, Johnny Lever & Aditya Pancholi. Aditya.P did a nice job, playing the leader of a Militant gang. The chemistry between the leads, was cute initally & translated into a very passionate one.

I watched this film once on TV. Loved the way it was taken. Sadly, I forgot the name of the film. Also didn't know who the actors were. When I finally found the name, cast of the film..there were no videos or clips from this movie. No dvds also.😔 I wondered if I could ever watch this again.

Finally the film was uploaded on youtube, some 5 months ago & I was thrilled. Kept replaying some of the scenes action & romance, wonderfully executed. This guy was amazing. If any of you, are into watching films on YT during hols or weekends and would like to watch a romantic thriller, this one's amazing.. just sharing the link :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItvBVH2-mq0
Edited by * Unnati * - 9 years ago