Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm bt read n commented already! so sad it has ended! amazing story! please post epilogue! thanks
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just read from part 13 to the last part😊finally maan's love and care has paid off and geet is out of her painful past and has also confessed her love for maan😊 feeling sad that this ss ended 😭but happy that geet is out of her " parchayian ateet ki " 😭 and people who were the reason of her pain are themselves suffering now...god has punished them in his own way for ruining an innocent life 😭 thanks dear a very well written ss...will miss its updates 😭😊
drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful ending ...

Loved it ...

Sam and Yash deserved all that ... ðŸ˜³

Maan's selfless love for Geet was so sweet... 

Geet finally spoke her heart out ...

thanks for pm 
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LAst Part?? so Soon
Beautiful update..
Finally Geet forgive n forget her bad past
am gonna miss this story
thanks for sharing n Pm richa
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
read all th parts together...lvd it
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOVED THE END
MAAN BROUGHT GEET TO INDIA SO THAT SHE COULD FACE HER PAST AND THEN LIVE HER FUTURE
AND OVER THERE SHE REALISED THAT SHE DID NOT NEED TO LIVE IN FEAR
AND SHE DECIDED TO FORGIVE YASH AND ALL SO THAT SHE COULD FORGET THE PAST AND START AFRESH

CAN WE HAVE AN EPILOGUE PLEASE
FamenLucknGlory thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Last part Geet won over her fears Maan showed her present of the people who wronged her 
Nice FF 
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EPILOGUE

EVERYTHING had changed. She had changed. Her fears,nightmares,and immense pain had left after her India visit. She forgive her culprits and closed eyes towards them. She torn the pages of her past from her life book and now involved herself in writing a new chapters with Maan and her baby. She weaving a new dreams around them. After her mother only her aunt is everything to her but now very soon she is going to give birth her own blood.

These days she irritated even with small things but with the cooperation of Sakshi and Asha,Maan learned to cope with her mood swings. Most of the time she was lost in her own world but now Maan wont break her trance as he know she was in her dreamland where no bad memory exist anymore. No doubt he is a perfect husband and taking very good care of her. But now she was changed person.

She wasnt like the same,she was at the time of marriage. After coming from India Geet gradually opened up with him. She shared her fears, dreams and desires with him freely as she know no one can understand her better then Maan. No she dont scared of him. Infact his presence around her changed her worst mood in seconds.

Her third trimister started and she become more cranky. She always want him around her which quite not possible as she stays at home now and Maan had to see his office as well,which made her craved more.

Its been 7 month when they last shared intimate moments. Maan kissed her,pampered her but avoid getting physical for sake of both's health. After so many days Maan came earlier from office. He wants to spend time with her as much he can. After having a dinner both moved to their room. He sat on bed,working on his laptop. But he was talking with her too. She sat next to him. He showing her all new projects which he started but Geet wasn't in mood of talking about office. So she snatch his lappy and put it aside. Maan stare her and she pouts. He understood and snuggled her. Maan kissed her on forhead,when he found her hand working on his shirt buttons. She opening them one by one. Maan alerts and stops her. But today she wont in a mood. He stopped so she slipped her hand inside his lowers. Naked contact of her soft palm with his private part made him growled. 'Geet pls.' he whispered rubbing his cheek with her.

Geet glance in his intoxic eyes and kissed on his lips. 'love me Maan.' she said in his mouth.

Maan had fear but he had to subsided it because his tempting wife dont even want to pause. Her small gestures are much for him and he give in her desire. Both made love whole night,as she craved more for him. Whole session tired her but when he hold her in his arms,she instantly reliefed and slept peacefully.

Soon her last trimisters passed and the much awaited day is coming finally,when early morning she awaked with a pain. All are prepared so quickly took her to hospital,where she get full medical attention. Maan had little fear with excitement. He wants both safe.

'dont worry sab theek hai.' Both the ladies assured him.

Soon their wait is over when doc come and congratulate him for becoming a proud father of little Angel. Both wished him and went inside to see the baby. Geet was gazing the little soul laying in her arms wrapped in soft cotton cloth. Both women kissed her and gave their blessing to both. As soon they left Maan came and sat next to her,gazing his little princess. Geet offered him to hold her. Maan was excited but scared too as she was so small. Very carefully he took her in his arms. Geet rested her head on his shoulder.

Both adoring the coming Angel. Maan completely lost in her. Both's eyes were wet. Geet understood her reason but seeing Maan she disturbed and wiped off. She kissed him and he too kissed back. Both share a soul searing kiss. He engulfed her too. Baby's name is already decided before her birth. Khushi,coz she filled happiness in their lifes. 'thank u Maan for coming in my life and brought me out of my darkness,shadows of past,end my pain &unlimited reason 2 smile. U r my Angel,who couraged to love a girl who is almost mad.' she expressing her graditude but Maan palmed her mouth.

'u r nt mad. U r my love,mt world,my queen and give me most precious gift today,our daughter. See she too smiling like her name. Now are all happiness is hers. I love you Geet.' 1ce again he expressed his love and so she is. Both kissed again and khushi is smiling in her sleep.

That was the first and last time when she couraged to demand for love making. Though she too wants him equally as he wants her but coz of her shyness she cant gave words to her feelings and demands. Maan had to understood her silence. Their silence speaks louder then their words. After Kushi's birth both connected more emotionaly. He is her biggest strength and both loved each other madly,covering each other's weakness and reached to extreme level of love where words not needed to understand each other...
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yahoo me first [:D/]
n finally an angel completed their life n bounded them together with each otherEdited by harman12 - 9 years ago
ammu5 thumbnail
wonderful epilogue...loved it